Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

12-year-old Sheila Dung Wins Little Miss Kaduna - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 12-year-old Sheila Dung Wins Little Miss Kaduna (342 Views)

Little Miss Globe Queen Kick Start Registration For 2021 / Little Miss Globe Queen 2018 Registration Start Soon / Little Miss Idorenyin Heads To Zion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12-year-old Sheila Dung Wins Little Miss Kaduna by okrote4real: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
It was all smiles and happiness as 12-year-old Sheila Dung from Zion In Christ Orphanage Home was crowned Little Miss Kaduna 2022/23 at a Christmas event put together by Gafiligadoki Communication, organizers of MACA Peace Walk & Humanitarian Achievers.

This event was held after a successful Peace Walk in Kaduna State in November 26,2022 with crémé dela crémé of the society in attendance.

KAKAAKI REPORTERS reports that the event also witnessed awards and decorations of the various personalities including the Deputy Governor of Kaduna State ,Her Excellency, Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe, the Auditor General for Local Government, Atiku Musa, Hajiya Badiya Magaji Inuwa, a humanitarian and community service provider, Sani Danja
Rikadawa and lots more.Also, a first of it's kind event designed to bring back the old days with side attractions of Father Christmas visiting some neighbourhoods ,playing games and sharing gift items to children and adults on the street through the programme normally done by MACA Nation every first day of the month was carried out and the children and people were happy and very excited.

Another mind blowing event Tagged 5-Days to Christmas family fun Fair/ Little Miss Kaduna was mind-blowing.

Speaking to the converner, Nyam Terkimbi Terry about the multiple events he put together to put smiles on the faces of the children, he explained why his brand chose to focus on people living with Disabilities, Widows, sickle cell patients, Ophans and so on.

Mc Terry as he is popularly called also expressed gratitude to God for making his dreams come through. He added that projects he has been nurturing for many years has finally come to stay, appreciating everyone that stood and trusted him.

"It has not been an easy journey for a young man like me as some people feel most young men in Nigeria today are scammers. There are good young men and women who are still out there willing and can do better than what I'm doing today.

"I always remove 40% from my weekly income as an Mc, Photographer, Video Directing and event planner to fete needy" he stated.

The Multipreneur and award winning Mc/Photographer who is also into Advertising and Image branding said sometimes jobs don't come as expected and he has to go hungry to support people as some don't always believe him when he says he doesn't have money and some call him stingy.

"People will not understand when I tell them I don't have money. I'm pleading and urge people to support my effort at this time people really need love and care."

He promised to work hand in hand with the new little Queens. "Working with Sheila and others can make other girls regain confidence in themselves and always believe that no matter what and were they find them selves one day things will change.

As he plans to unveil a project for 2023, a scholarship he has been doing on the low key for years, he feels the Little Miss Kaduna with the new office can help more children go back to school as they plan to officially unveil a N100 to School Campaign.

Terry stated that Sheila Dung story for example is a motivation.
She's an orphan who lost her parents from the Jos crisis. "Currently she is with Zion In Christ Orphanage Home, Kaduna, and doing very well. With the little background checks, Sheila is very respectful and God-fearing, a very smart girl, always smiling and she is in Jss1.

"Other Little Queens are also in school and the ones that are yet to start school will go back as MACA plans to enrol them in school with support from public and his little savings.

The six beautiful girls, little Miss Kaduna are:
1: Sheila Dung

2: Maryam Abdullahi

3: Lauratu Samaila

4: Rafia.mamuda

5: Racheal Daniel

6: Joy jugun

Official unveiling will be announced soon

General public can also visit www.macainfo.com.ng for other information about Make All Count Awareness (MACA)
https://kakaakireporters.com/2022/12/29/12-year-old-sheila-dung-wins-little-miss-kaduna/

Re: 12-year-old Sheila Dung Wins Little Miss Kaduna by dawnomike(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
She is cute... congrats to her!!!

(1) (Reply)

Best Combo Deals|online Cake Delivery In Hyderabad - Floralxpress.in / Undisclosed Person Begins 100-hour Crying Marathon In Bid To Break World Record / Eaglesfoundations Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.