Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday (48723 Views)

Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by treatise: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:
Only God knows why celebrity marriage doesn't last
It's largely because they conduct their marital activities on social media; there are worse " marriages" that are still sticking together despite the odds. Dem go say " we dey patch am small small"

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by revived2: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Nawa
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by pyyxxaro: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Na Better Igbo the guy de take tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by vengertime: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:

Not only celebrities, everyone marriages are crashing.

It's because you know them that's why you're noticing it.
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Doyou2019: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
The guy is cute though. Look that those beautiful kids.
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by ufotunang: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Guyman01:
So what happened after the birthday, did she ask for forgiveness like Alice Ekubo ex?
....after the birthday celebration...they said that they both settled their marriage issues in the other room at night... at least that is a good way to settle marriage issues
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by ufotunang: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
At least they will settle their marriage issues in the other room at night
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Any thing that ll lead to divorce in relationships are meant to be sorted out via auto-forgive in the couples heart. But we v lots of relationships now that any small thing, they ll first rush to social media to pour out their heart and soul, get terrible advise left right and centre before breaking u or divorce. As in husband and wife wey no fit forgive each other until they go all the way of divorce.
Separation of 2-3 weeks is enough to heal the heart. The most, 3months. But you ll see them dragging each other for over a year till the marriage is legally dissolved.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by AYOMIDE1948(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
its just for the camera..
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by oxygeng: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
okafor's law must come to effect at that moment.
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Ajebaba(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Foodqueen:
She still put her picture for the cake
That’s Wonder Woman picture , a superhero not her own

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Franzinni: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
It sad to see him like this, I have been to their home and men, he looks like a shadow of himself.

She was pampering him with money then ... But you see, a man has NO place under a woman ...

Also Igbo done finish this young man.... Kai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Kajaard: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Business2023:
Kaffy the best dancer that year

This my 2nd day of posting this on Nairaland

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com

Brand new nairaland account created yesterday and now you are asking for one million? Lol

People don't respond to new accounts as most of them were created for scams. Better use your old account if you want any response cool

4 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by adexbols: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:

A lot of marriages don’t last but it is easier to know those of celebrities due to their fame
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by porthouse7(f): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
OGwales:
My kind of divorce... At least they can plan for the kids together and still dey yansh eachother, once debe always debe
I dash u my pot of okra soup
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
All these fake smiles sef!

The reality is in the future and not now.
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by porthouse7(f): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
blacksam01:

which area u grow for lag....that slang na we coin am for our area....

abeg reply!
general Lagos slang don't claim shit

4 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by OGwales(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
blacksam01:

which area u grow for lag....that slang na we coin am for our area....

abeg reply!

Surulere... You?
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Realist777: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

I will tell my very good friend fman to pay the fine on my behalf, but the problem is that he only farms yam.
Aah! Let me help a brother out, gee mee 22 tubers of big yam and I will gee you 11 tubers of sizeable cassava

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by sinola(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
divorce na bastard
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by MiaBeer(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Building amazing memories with kids is very important for everyone. I applaud parents who put their differences aside to make their kids happy. I’m not divorced after 16 years, so I don’t know how it feels but I love seeing kids of divorced or separated parents happy.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Aspirila: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Raymond0008:
The guy drop in weight, I pray for perfect healing on him.
His facial appearance shows he's into drugs now .before you ask me questions pls zoom the pictures and check.
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by spencer120478: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is best news i am seeing today
Hasino00793: Now we have alternative, anytime Nairaland messes up

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Streetmovement(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

For the sake of the kids
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by timiade446(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
hopexter:

Where did you see her picture on the cake you blind bat

Bros try dey calm down shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Scarletjr(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Congrats, buh tonight things fit sup cheesy
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by hopexter(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
timiade446:

Bros try dey calm down shocked grin

Bros some women just like to bring their fellow women down and that’s not cool at all, she might have decorated her son’s cake with some pictures of the celebrant cartoon characters as we usually do for kids. The photos on the cake is very visible to show it’s not her pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
OGwales:
My kind of divorce... At least they can plan for the kids together and still dey yansh eachother, once debe always debe

Okafor's law of Congo Dynamics

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Scarletjr(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
porthouse7:
general Lagos slang don't claim shit
AJE
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by remsonik(f): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Anyways this cake is not right, are you promoting your boy as part of the raiders cult, why with a picture of a naked woman and not the boy's picture himself. That's how parents destroy their own kids this days, introducing them to bad attitudes and not giving a good home training or good morals as a daddy and mummy should. Well the parents life too are destroyed, what is kaffy and the husband too doing? Rubbish!
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by SpencerM(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Business2023:
Kaffy the best dancer that year

This my 2nd day of posting this on Nairaland

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com

pls lets talk 07063742909 or mail me @kingsdynastycollectibles247@gmail.com

P.S i hope you are into legitimate business pls, if there is any form of shadiness abeg no bother at all, cause i go do background check
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) / Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" / Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.