Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) (2585 Views)

Nigeria Fashion Designer In Dubai Charge 1million Dollars To Sow Dress (video) V / Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) / Singer Skuki Alert EFCC After Pastor Fatoyinbo Told Student To Sow 500k As Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by constancefriday(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
How to sow and receive all your harvests:
(Video Sermon)

Sometimes People Sow a lot but reap little, in worse cases, they reap nothing.
What is the cause of this?
How can it be dealt with?
How exactly can you sow and reap all your harvests (complete without a drop missing)?
In this video, Apostle Constance C. Friday teaches on how to sow and reap all your harvests.
Click here to watch
- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1155689418484977&id=100045266976796

Thanks, Remain Faithful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by GorillaApp(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Not a member but it's possible the man may not be aware.

Christianity is a personal race

11 Likes

Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by ScrollReport: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
What you're doing is wrong. No shit where you chop

3 Likes

Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by kingPhidel(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Live God’s people along and go quietly. He alone knows those who are truly His and his own knows him genuinely. What did you gain by saying all this God have mercy in mankind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by Coly2012(m): 2:55am On Dec 30, 2022
This is nonsense, I am a Catholic and if I live in the parish house and misbehave as listed above,those that makes the church a bad church? Oga I am responsible for my bad behavior not my church, after all the church never asked me or encourage me to live in sin. So forget about the church and pastor and help those who are lost in the church.

6 Likes

Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by Solsix(m): 4:19am On Dec 30, 2022
It would have made sense if bishop okonkwo was the person been indicted. Many church goers are living in sin just live ur life and knoiis that heavenly race is a personal race.

1 Like

Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by DaInferno(m): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2022
Coly2012:
This is nonsense, I am a Catholic and if I live in the parish house and misbehave as listed above,those that makes the church a bad church? Oga I am responsible for my bad behavior not my church, after all the church never asked me or encourage me to live in sin. So forget about the church and pastor and help those who are lost in the church.
That's easy to say but hard. Saying he should "forget about the pastor" is not alright because thats the number one christ representative of that institution here on earth. Negligence breeds immorality. If a pastor cannot tentatively call his members to order, that's a red flag and he should wonder what hes duty really is. Remeber in the book of Kings where God punished Eli (a priest) for not disciplining his children sternly?

Many youths make fun of a person when they don't succumb to peer pressure. The op sounds like he did he's best but the youths wouldn't listen to him because even the pastor wasn't saying anything thus making it look like a normal thing.

So what the op wrote isn't nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2022
This one is even causing more damage to the church with his media utterances....

Instead of you to leave quietly and humbly and inform the church of the wrongs you noticed and that needs to be addressed you did not do it but chose to bring the church to disrepute in public, may God have mercy on your soul.....

1 Like

Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by Coly2012(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2022
DaInferno:
That's easy to say but hard. Saying he should "forget about the pastor" is not alright because thats the number one christ representative of that institution here on earth. Negligence breeds immorality. If a pastor cannot tentatively call his members to order, that's a red flag and he should wonder what hes duty really is. Remeber in the book of Kings where God punished Eli (a priest) for not disciplining his children sternly?

Many youths make fun of a person when they don't succumb to peer pressure. The op sounds like he did he's best but the youths wouldn't listen to him because even the pastor wasn't saying anything thus making it look like a normal thing.

So what the op wrote isn't nonsense.
lol my question to you is Who taught you the bad things you do while still under the roof of your parent, did you do those things open for them to no or see you? If not, what made you think the pastor is aware of what is happening and who told you the pastor don't talk or teach them the way to go.

We human are too stubborn to obey .
Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by genkins(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
constancefriday:
News: TREM Exposed!

Apostle Constance C. Friday divulges the secrets behind his exit from TREM and why he removed TREM from his list of recommended churches.

"TREM is a money focused and Christ-Unconscious Church.
When i was with them a couple of years ago, in Bishop Mike Okonkwo's house in Enugu, where most of the Youths lived. The Youths were always having a free for all indiscriminate sex and fornication with each other.
They used to mock and belittle me for not participating in the fornications.
Some of the Young Girls who got pregnant there, were aborting babies right inside the so called parsonage (Bishop Mike's House in Enugu).

Just incase anyone thinks i'm lying or whatever let me mention a few names:

Pastor John Ogbonna, am i lying?

Pastor Omare Omatseye, am i lying?

Bro. Tony Nyala, am i lying?

Guys, i can't allow my fire to be quenched.

So Bishop, before you do morality police, start morality police in your church.
Na today u know? Same with redeemed, living faith, christ embassy, mfm etc
We Nigerians just know how to pretend. Peoples wife's and daughters are f**ked by church guys including the pastors..who became pastors for earning money, respect and women.
The real world is the church... Lol but they look down om those that attend night clubs... Lol.funny.

All these Churches worship money but pretend as if they care about ur soul or heaven. Hypocrites.. Funny enough Bible dem no sabi... Common tithe dem no know say na sin under christianity
Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by haiti007(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Matthew 7:21... not everyone that call me Lord Lord will enter into the kingdom of heaven.

It’s happens everywhere, there are wheat among the shaft. Even in the old Pentecostal churches, immorality happens there too....

I’d go with the other poster, Christianity is an individual race, pastor won’t plant a CCTV in the church because of the youth
Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by DaInferno(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Coly2012:
lol my question to you is Who taught you the bad things you do while still under the roof of your parent, did you do those things open for them to no or see you? If not, what made you think the pastor is aware of what is happening and who told you the pastor don't talk or teach them the way to go.

We human are too stubborn to obey .
who d lol with you?!

Op made mention of some things, like money being the ultimate desire of the church before others like the immorality. I've got alot to say but in this case, I no want the exchange plenty with person. I was simply defending what the op said.

Baba, I've seen pastors that just pray,preach and go home, them no get your time.
...Abi you, who told you that the pastor talks to them and teaches them the way to go?!

1 Like

Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by Rexymania(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na for church shit dey happen pass. No cap
Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by constancefriday(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
constancefriday:
(Video Sermon)

How exactly can you sow and reap all your harvests (complete without a drop missing)?
In this video, Apostle Constance C. Friday teaches us how to sow and reap all your harvests.
Click here to watch
- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1155689418484977&id=100045266976796

Thanks, Remain Faithful.
Re: How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video) by mercycarl: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
constancefriday:
(Video Sermon)

In this video, Apostle Constance C. Friday teaches on how to sow and reap all your harvests.
Click here to watch

Thanks, Remain Faithful.

An excellent sermon, thanks mog

(1) (Reply)

Promiscous Nollywood Actresses / Nairaland Celebrities Photo Album / Here Is The Lady Cynthia Morgan Is Copying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.