Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,412 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

You May Not Have Noticed This About Yourself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You May Not Have Noticed This About Yourself (190 Views)

I Noticed This Around My Genitals / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Who Else Noticed This; About Monkey Pox In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You May Not Have Noticed This About Yourself by Truth4help: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good evening Nairaland family.

First I give thanks to God for letting me noticed This about myself and I'm bringing it Here because many people Here maybe having the same problem unknowningly and friends and Loved ones May not have the courage to let you know.

I recently noticed that a close relation always cover His mouth when am talking. So I decided to message him on WhatsApp, asking him to tell me the truth if I have bad breath.

That was When he began telling me that I have offensive mouth odour but out of respect, he do not want to tell me. I was like wow! So you noticed this about me but didn't Tell me,

That's when I messaged another friend and he said yes I have bad breath and offensive body odour whenever I didn't take bath on time.

Now even myself feel uncomfortable whenever I get close to anyone with body odour,and ve concluded that if am in a relationship with a lady And I notice that she body odour I would end the relationship.

I brought this here because many people ve actually lost Jobs, relationship because of offensive odour oozing out of their body/mouth when they talk . And non of their friends ever told them about it.

I Challenge you today to ask your friends to Tell you The truth,if you have body or mouth odour.Dont be offended if they Tell you the truth. Post on your WhatsApp status ,or ask your friends to reply hiding their identity.

I would appreciate if this Hit Front Page

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Logistics Management-rise Up Your Hospital Revenue / Did You Know? / ' My Wife Delivered Seven Babies But Scan Said.. Husband Of UNIZIK Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.