Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,029 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 (57490 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Manchester United Vs West Ham (0 - 0) On 22nd January 2022 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 2) On 22nd January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by stano2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
xynerise:

Which is ?
terrorizing defenders, ball recovery, making runs

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Satazaa: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Reference:
Bit of history being made today. First time Africa has produced the first and second highest goal scorers in the Serie A with Ademola Lookman's strike against Juventus taking him to 10 goals, three behind Victor Osimen with 13.
nice one and thanks a million times for sharing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by arantess: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
ProffessorTA:

But saka doesn't have speed. Infact he is too slow and sluggish for my liking. Martinelli is faster but saka appears to be much more efficient with the ball.
Saka has no speed?

Haaaa.

Maybe you mean he doesn't like running with the ball,he's good at dribbling

If we are to go by FIFA 23, saka is 84 speed, martinelli is 87.....
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by TristanX: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jack500:
This Man u team is a disgrace.
Arsenal rightly deserved to win, I don't know how arsenal small small boy go dey bully the old fools in man u.

Useless team.

Spit

The useless coach just they bring Garnacho now, what a calamity

I thought people said CR7 was the problem Man U

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by arantess: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
frankson1:

It shouldn't have taken them 90th minutes goal to win if they will beat us in 10/10 games.

The coach is to blame for the loss.
Besides, who's hyping Man. U when nobody thought they would be on the position they're on now undecided

You must be a Chelsea fan...I get you cheesy
A football match is 90 mins so it doesn't matter the time you score

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Belleful: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Emmariks:
even though you no de take eye see Chelsea, I support ManU to beat Arsenal today. Their own too much.
As he dey sweet us, he dey pain Dem. As arsenal dey top, Chelsea dey midtable, he pain dem

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Honchoslim16(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Almiron:
don't mind the m0ron, what goes around comes around.
Real sh!t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Honchoslim16(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
frankson1:

That's not what worries me but the inability of my coach to be able to read games.
🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by shimolv: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Lamasta(m): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2023
EgusiShankly:
Fergie01
Angelfrost
Lamasta

Today na today grin

Una eyes don clear now abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Lamasta(m): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2023
I told Kyase, Ray07, dfrost that Man Utd will lose 3 matches they thought am joking grin this is the beginning grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by addexx: 12:32am On Jan 23, 2023
tuzle:
he will bench him. The guy is more direct and sometimes martineli use to switch off maybe because zichenko doesn't assist him enough. The werey zichenko dey always drift off like the guy goes from left to right to center. I use to fear because if we play a team that counters from the left side zichenko will be no where to be found

When he does so, Gabriel and xhaka covers him. Partey covers Gabriel. Formation rotation is a normal thing. Only few coaches and players have the balls for that.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Mikekan30: 1:53am On Jan 23, 2023
Just like I always say Arsenal has a clear Goal and we working gradually towards achieving it.

You can keep the hate, critics, bad Belle, jealousy up and running, we don't care and we have never cared!

Like I told you all Una go cry tire this season.

Imagine Average team called Womanchester United coming to the Emirates to taste what others having been receiving in hands of Arsenal this season.

Revenge well Served!!!

Those idiots called Manurinated players could not even breathe, My team Arsenal ran them riots all day! I had pity for the Pigeons from Greater Manchester...
Arsenal showed them why they are below us..

They came
They saw
And was defeated!!!!!

COYG!!!

On to the next Victim!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by paradigmshift(m): 1:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Lalar27:
SEE HOW THEY ROBBED MAN UTD OOO
The ball was clear offside and they count it as a goal, without the referee himself checking the video to be sure its offside or not if it's the other way round now everybody will be shouting its ojoro. I don't know the unnecessary hate towards utd in the premier league?
same goal u scored against man city . How u feel now
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Mikekan30: 1:58am On Jan 23, 2023
Those pigeons from Manchester were well bleeped at The Emirates in front of their former boss...

Revenge well Served!!!

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by paradigmshift(m): 1:59am On Jan 23, 2023
ProffessorTA:

But saka doesn't have speed. Infact he is too slow and sluggish for my liking. Martinelli is faster but saka appears to be much more efficient with the ball.
you no know anything. They should sell that martinelli, he's trash. I hope this new signing bench him. What's the importance of being fast and playing nonsense. Saka is the best player in arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by paradigmshift(m): 2:00am On Jan 23, 2023
chriskosherbal:
Fellow gunners my body is just sweetie sweetie me grin esp this Nketiah boy, he just stepped up and he is doing well infact Jesus will know he has a real competition here.

Am proud of him .

All hail Nketiah by giving him some likes
Jesus wet better than him.. nketia dey mumu sometimes too
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by JoeEeL(m): 2:45am On Jan 23, 2023
Utanisco:
Una shout pass this one for first leg

Ma by 7 15pm we go come back here

See ur life in d open.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by excel101(m): 4:33am On Jan 23, 2023
AAA593:

How market?
Your eye Don clear
You mean Man U is not in form? Please define to be in form.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by toprealman: 4:35am On Jan 23, 2023
bluefilm:
Gooooooaaaalllll

Arsenal has done it again.

Eddy Nketiah is the man of the day!!!

3 solid points in the bag.
S
3 points get liquid form?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by excel101(m): 4:38am On Jan 23, 2023
prinsam30:
whoever advise this mumu coach to sign this useless striker na thunder go visit their generation, we never cry finish for the scam of Antony the next thing he go carry another tortoise wey no fit even control ball talk more of moving with the ball up front if this man still like his job he beta start playing garnacho or without striker sef
When he scored against Arsenal in the first leg na super star star o
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by arantess: 5:07am On Jan 23, 2023
paradigmshift:
you no know anything. They should sell that martinelli, he's trash. I hope this new signing bench him. What's the importance of being fast and playing nonsense. Saka is the best player in arsenal.
saka is the best English player currently

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Naajjii: 5:25am On Jan 23, 2023
donem:

My Biggest annoyance with that stupid coach ETH, immagine him failling to unleash the threat of Garnacho, we were totally under pressure, the coach was just cluelessly watching the match. undecided
Garnacho this Garnacho that. Do you know better than the coach? Ok how good is Garnacho defensively? If Man U is not with the ball how good is he ? Rashford does not come back to defend, you can see that with the way Saka was taking on Luke shaw Rashford was supposed to come help him ,then you bring in Garnacho, can he defend well? You only look at one side you don't look at the other.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Passionate888: 6:10am On Jan 23, 2023
xynerise:
Case absence is felt embarassed
Just like we felt that of Thomas Partey in the first leg

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Teymanhenry(f): 6:12am On Jan 23, 2023
Ten Hag cost united the win. He wouldn't make sub even when he knew Eriksen and the tall striker were extremely tired. Men these guys just played an away game to Palace a fortnight ago? He is suppose to know that
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Steve0979(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Naajjii:

Garnacho this Garnacho that. Do you know better than the coach? Ok how good is Garnacho defensively? If Man U is not with the ball how good is he ? Rashford does not come back to defend, you can see that with the way Saka was taking on Luke shaw Rashford was supposed to come help him ,then you bring in Garnacho, can he defend well? You only look at one side you don't look at the other.
was garnache not in pitch in dia last match against crystal pal ?y did he not win it for dem since na dia small god
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by femmoy(m): 6:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Reussite:
Damn it. I was hoping that would be ruled out😩

Cry me a river boy.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Demurray: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
you've been noticed. Next hediot please
That's exactly who you are, do you think you know more than the coaching crew? If so tender you application let see.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by aujile(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2023
prinsam30:
aswear the coach sell this match how can u av the likes of garnacho and pelistri and decides not to use them what kind of a coach is this always trying to make statement what kind of useless statement is that our number 9 and Antony were just ghost out throughout the match. aswear this coach na big foool how can u wait this long b4 making ur sub for goodness sake
Yet he has been winning your games since after world cup, una de praise...Arsenal keep clearing all una doubt

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Ray07(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2023
Lamasta:
I told Kyase, Ray07, dfrost that Man Utd will lose 3 matches they thought am joking grin this is the beginning grin
Na that our bald head coach course am. Man no gree make sub.

E leave old Ericson way don tire and that mumu mctom for field. We were -4 yesterday on the field. E pain me wallai 😔

The team the try sha under months as against arteta 3 years in the making.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Enemyofpeace: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2023
Erik ten Hag 🗣️ - "It is always a painful one to take when opponents score in the 90th minute. We were the better team in the first half, we looked more clam and composed. In the second half there was a drop in intensity due to tiredness which is understandable. A good win for Arsenal, they played really good today especially in the last twenty minutes. I am not worried about the confidence of the players, they will get a few days to rest now. We are still challenging for four trophies so can not blame the hierarchy for busy schedule. The more you compete, the more you play. As for this game, it is done and dusted, we do not look behind, we only look forward. There are still eighteen games to play in the league, we move on and look forward to the next game. The players share the same mentality which is to move on to the next one, past does not really matters, what matters is if we can learn from our mistakes and make the future better. Next target is to beat Nottingham Forest and reach the Cup final." [ Sky Sports Football ] 🎙️

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.