Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop (993 Views)

Download Whatsapp For Windows 7 32 Bit / Cost Of Installing And Maintaining A Wi-fi Router / Pls I Need Someone With A Windows Xp Or Windows 7 Enabled System To Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hi guys,
I have windows 8 installed on my laptop but I want to install windows 7 because some softwares don't work properly on windows 8. For example the microphone doesn't work on my browsers.

Please I'll like to know what a computer technician in a place like computer village would charge me to install windows 7 on my laptop?

I need your replies. Thanks.
Re: Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop by Blakjewelry(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Benzoway:
Hi guys,
I have windows 8 installed on my laptop but I want to install windows 7 because some softwares don't work properly on windows 8. For example the microphone doesn't work on my browsers.

Please I'll like to know what a computer technician in a place like computer village would charge me to install windows 7 on my laptop?

I need your replies. Thanks.
do it yourself na, it simple. What is your laptop spec? Why not move to Windows 10.
Re: Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Blakjewelry:
do it yourself na, it simple. What is your laptop spec? Why not move to Windows 10.
It's an Acer aspire one. It originally came with windows XP so it would do better running on windows 7.

I've never installed an OS so I'll rather have an experienced person do it.

Do you know how much they charge?
Re: Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop by Blakjewelry(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Benzoway:

It's an Acer aspire one. It originally came with windows XP so it would do better running on windows 7.

I've never installed an OS so I'll rather have an experienced person do it.

Do you know how much they charge?
I don't know how much o, I am not in Lagos. I heard no single experience before I did my first one. Its simple beside I love to experiment.
Re: Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop by etoluw: 3:45am On Dec 30, 2022
it is very easy but if you want someone to fix it for you, you can pay between 3k - 5k
Re: Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop by rottable(m): 6:34am On Dec 30, 2022
Bring money let me do it for you
Re: Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop by airsaylongcome: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Hilarious! I really need to have an entrepreneur mindset. Stuff that I do for free is what someone is asking how much he will be charged for! longcom, get sense o. Get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop by tunji2003(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Go to computer accessory store buy window 7 installation CD price 200 naira or more, it comes with a Key written on it cover, install it yourself thereafter connect it to the internet to Drive it, just to restore your Acer laptop drivers.
Re: Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop by truthCoder2: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Hilarious! I really need to have an entrepreneur mindset. Stuff that I do for free is what someone is asking how much he will be charged for! longcom, get sense o. Get sense.

I was just reading like say i dey dream.

First he wants to downgrade because mic is not working (possibly a driver issue)

Then he can’t even take the risk

It is just pure laziness. The bane of the Nigerian society.

Even if you dont know it at all, you have internet access on your phone. You can google. Then you can get the CD. Worst case, the installation fails and you do it again…and again till you learn.

Not only with computers but with everything in life.

You grind in the carbon till it turns to diamond.

I have seen guys who cannot change their car tyres. They dont know how to. They have never bothered to learn and they drive very late at night.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop by sanmisamuel: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Buy the CD and ask them to install it for you. CD should be around 500 currently. They might want to collect between 500 to 1000 naira

(1) (Reply)

Php Form Not On Host / User Accout Authentication / C++ To Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.