Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Hiv Scarce I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Scarce I Need Help (1070 Views)

Morning Erection Is Now scarce / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 1:19am On Dec 30, 2022
Recently i had sex with a prostitute , to be precisely it was on november 1st . It was a protected sex and the condom didnt burst oooo. I had a full std test a month after it was all negative but a few days after the test i started experiencing blurry vision, dizziness and neck pain . I have done 2 additional hiv tests at 5 weeks and 7 weeks respectively . I have also went to the hospital and i was treated for malaria which i had . But this blurry vision and dizziness no gree go ooooooo i need your help guys
What should i do?
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by BeardedMeat(m): 1:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
Recently i had sex with a prostitute , to be precisely it was on november 1st . It was a protected sex and the condom didnt burst oooo. I had a full std test a month after it was all negative but a few days after the test i started experiencing blurry vision, dizziness and neck pain . I have done 2 additional hiv tests at 5 weeks and 7 weeks respectively . I have also went to the hospital and i was treated for malaria which i had . But this blurry vision and dizziness no gree go ooooooo i need your help guys
What should i do?
Hug a very hot transformer in your area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Hug a very hot transformer in your area.
haba wentin i do u boss
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by SodiumValproate: 2:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
What should i do?
Ask Fman for advice.

He is very experienced in matters like this.
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Ahmed0336(m): 2:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Since na blurry vision try Palmwine grin

Quickest recovery dude grin
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by BeardedMeat(m): 2:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
haba wentin i do u boss
Nothing personal.
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Rajahbite(m): 3:07am On Dec 30, 2022
Some STI's are worse than HIV . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Kingpin1000: 3:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Why are you guys scared of HIV?
You can live a normal life even with the virus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Patrickker(m): 4:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Why are you guys scared of HIV?
You can live a normal life even with the virus.
Please, there is nothing normal about taking drugs everyday. There is nothing normal living with the stigma, even if you are not openly stigmatized by others, your mind keeps judging inbetween. Nothing normal about being worried that every ill health may be as a result of your status and could worsen consequently unlike others. Nothing normal about having to constantly remind yourself that there exist a timetable, everyday, for someone who is on ARV. Nothing normal about the 'more careful,' deliberate lifestyle of not trying to infect family, friends or loved ones. Nothing normal for an infected mother who is on a deliberate regime of Prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT). Nothing normal about praying silently that God should take away the disease, nothing normal, nothing. Plus or minus, lets all stay positive cos we may not be all infected but we are all affected.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by MikeMicheal(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2022
Patrickker:

Please, there is nothing normal about taking drugs everyday. There is nothing normal living with the stigma, even if you are not openly stigmatized by others, your mind keeps judging inbetween. Nothing normal about being worried that every ill health may be as a result of your status and could worsen consequently unlike others. Nothing normal about having to constantly remind yourself that there exist a timetable, everyday, for someone who is on ARV. Nothing normal about the 'more careful,' deliberate lifestyle of not trying to infect family, friends or loved ones. Nothing normal for an infected mother who is on a deliberate regime of Prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT). Nothing normal about praying silently that God should take away the disease, nothing normal, nothing. Plus or minus, lets all stay positive cos we may not be all infected but we are all affected.
If you typed this, your school fees didn't waste.

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Kingpin1000: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Patrickker:

That was how I felt when I was first diagnosed with T.B a decade ago, with time I got used to everything. From stigma to taking of drugs in daily bases. But within the first 2 months I got used to it.
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Jeon(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
What should i do?

Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Ask Fman for advice.

He is very experienced in matters like this.
who is that?
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by fman(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
who is that?
u can ask the person that just congratulated you above this your comment now!!
Though she is a confused nairalander, but she has a lot to tell you!!
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2022
fman:
u can ask the person that just congratulated you above this your comment now!!
Though she is a confused nairalander, but she has a lot to tell you!!
omo if i fit escape trouble this time i no dey fornicate for my life again
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by 2law(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
omo if i fit escape trouble this time i no dey fornicate for my life again
Hahahahaha.. This is the sentence people make when they get into this kind of mess. I pray God helps you stand by this statement even when everything get normalized. Amen
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by stanbright(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
What should i do?
how is this symptoms of HIV?
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
stanbright:
how is this symptoms of HIV?
bro am in trouble oooooo just did a full std test , hepatitis B was reactive omo
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by stanbright(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
bro am in trouble oooooo just did a full std test , hepatitis B was reactive omo
it is very deadly oo,just take your drugs sha
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by SodiumValproate: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
who is that?
Fman
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by stanbright(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
do you experience dark urine
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by 2law(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
So sorry boss.. Take your drugs and pray for divine healing
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Freelane33(m): 2:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Brownboss112:
Take a lot of vitamin c
Eat fruit like you’d never eat again
Run from alcohol
Start garlic and ginger therapy
You’ll be fine
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2022
stanbright:
do you experience dark urine
nope just body weakness and blurry vision
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2022
stanbright:
it is very deadly oo,just take your drugs sha
omo i don enter am oooooo make i go do confitmatory test for government hospital sha
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2022
Freelane33:

Take a lot of vitamin c
Eat fruit like you’d never eat again
Run from alcohol
Start garlic and ginger therapy
You’ll be fine
noted thanks
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
2law:

So sorry boss.. Take your drugs and pray for divine healing
i did the same test in 2 different clinics afterwards it was negative bro
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Emmanuel555(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
For the blurry vision, visit an eye clinic
Brownboss112:
What should i do?
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Emmanuel555:
For the blurry vision, visit an eye clinic
i have done that i was given medication but it still persists
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by 2law(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2023
Brownboss112:
Thank God my brother. Please stay safe and just abstain bro. God be with you. Amen
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by FreedomArmy: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Brownboss112:
better go and take hepatitis vaccine if you have not don't that before.
Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by Brownboss112: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2023
FreedomArmy:
better go and take hepatitis vaccine if you have not don't that before.
i have done that oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Fractured My Finger / AIDS: The Greatest Lie In The History Of Medicine / Is The Subject Of Marijuana Debatable? Harmful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.