Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say (1526 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" / See Why This Pretty Girl Doesn’t Have A Boyfriend / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by phoneport(m): 6:34am On Dec 30, 2022
A young Nigerian lady popular on TikTok, has shared an advisory with other women to be wise as they are going into a new year.

She said that being a good girl does not come with benefits and those who lived their lives without making demands from men this year ended up with nothing.

According to the girl known as Exquisite Barb, it is because they were doing good girl that they were not able to get Christmas clothes and hair.
The TikTok slay queen sarcastically said they should continue being decent and contented with little in 2023 and see if it will pay them.

“You see as you no get Christmas hair and Christmas dress so? If you like continue doing good girl for 2023!!!, she wrote.

Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by phoneport(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2022
My question is, apart from milking men dry of money, what other job description does these set of females have?
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by everythinggirly(f): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Being a bad ass girl doesn't work for everyone, so kindly get lost with your advice.

6 Likes

Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by DonBenny77(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2022
There's a way that seemeth right, until skull miners catch you
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by robinso01(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2022
All these ikorodu Beyonce no go let person rest. I'm not writing justice for any girl that decides to follow her advice come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Abdul05: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2022
And also being a bad girl doesn't pay too.....

cos once you try it , you cannot go back and live a normal life ..... cheesy grin
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by muyico(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Toto offer? Hustler Cont.
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by MaverickA3: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Don't corrupt my future wife o
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2022
phoneport:
A young Nigerian lady popular on TikTok, has shared an advisory with other women to be wise as they are going into a new year.

She said that being a good girl does not come with benefits and those who lived their lives without making demands from men this year ended up with nothing.

According to the girl known as Exquisite Barb, it is because they were doing good girl that they were not able to get Christmas clothes and hair.
The TikTok slay queen sarcastically said they should continue being decent and contented with little in 2023 and see if it will pay them.

“You see as you no get Christmas hair and Christmas dress so? If you like continue doing good girl for 2023!!!, she wrote.

Anyways, female virgins can be heartless.
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Chee59(f): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
To an extent, she's right.
As a decent and morally upright person, you will suffer so much before you make it, if you do.
If you're just starting out without any connections, especially as a lady, you will be expected to give sex for the slightest, tiniest favours.
You will struggle harder than your female friends and wonder why you have almost nothing to show for it, because responsibility and bills will almost choke the oxygen out of you.
You will wonder why your colleague working and earning same amount of salary as you is changing wigs, expensive ones like tissue paper, meanwhile you cant even buy 20k weavon blend.
And you will be tempted. Because you know you have what they have, but yet uprightness is not paying.
Let's not lie to ourselves that "one day" because except you can get out of this country, as a decent lady without any rich sibling or connections, you may keep scraping your mouth on the ground for a long time.
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Rach310(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Being descent do connect you to "big people"in the long run,I am a testimony and I know many others too,by the way how long does one want to continue with such lifestyle?how much will such lifestyle fetch such individual and how long can the funds gotten from such lifestyle last.Truth be told there's nothing to be jealous about that lifestyle,such lifestyle only exposes you to great risks.
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Rokiat(f): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Being good pays being stupid don’t.

You can be good without been a fool and learning not to settle to dusties and going for high value men.

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by ibkayee(f): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Do whatever you want and know what comes with your decision. There are a million examples of both the 'good' and 'bad' winning and losing.

Do it for yourself though, last last the men shouting 'olosho' have 'good' wives at home that they're cheating on with bad bitches outside (literally).

But if this isn't a path you want to take, that's fine as well, don't be forced into something that isn't you.

2 Likes

Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Ogamysamo: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
what shall a girl gain if she play the bad girl, hold the i-phone, expose all the exposable and the personal, troll on all the social medias, bill all the big boys, enjoyed all the luxury, play all the bad game, spin all the man heads and at last lost her own soul?

why should you exchange your soul for wordly pleasure?
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Ogamysamo: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

As a decent and morally upright person, you will suffer so much before you make it.
If you're just starting out without any connections, especially as a lady, you will be expected to give sex for the slightest favours.
You will struggle harder than your female friends and wonder why you have almost nothing to show for it, because responsibility and bills will almost choke the oxygen out of you.
You will wonder why your colleague working and earning same amount of salary as you is changing wigs, expensive ones like tissue paper, meanwhile you cant even buy 20k weavon blend.
And you will be tempted. Because you know that you have what they have.
wow! to some extend you are also not far from the truth but let's not be ignorance of the fact that a hook without bait is far from catching a fish.

most birds fell into many cages because there was good mouth watering food, the like of which are almost not found anywhere else
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Kobojunkie: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2022
robinso01:
All these ikorodu Beyonce no go let person rest. I'm not writing justice for any girl that decides to follow her advice come 2023.
Beyonce used to be a "good girl" until she did away with that image to become the Beyonce you know today. If the lady were speaking of the "good girl" image, then I would definitely agree with her. It is best for women to do away with that image in order to fully find themselves in the world and life. undecided
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Kobojunkie: 4:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Rach310:
Being descent do connect you to "big people"in the long run, I am a testimony and I know many others too,by the way how long does one want to continue with such lifestyle? how much will such lifestyle fetch such individual and how long can the funds gotten from such lifestyle last.Truth be told there's nothing to be jealous about that lifestyle,such lifestyle only exposes you to great risks.
Stop lying abeg! For every one person who claims as you do, there are millions more women out there who never got to realize their full potential in life because they were focused on keeping up the good-girl image/facade that society expects of them. Now I am not speaking of whoring oneself as it seems the OP suggests, as I am speaking instead of letting go of the good-girl syndrome that society pushes on women. It is by letting go of that standard that women in the west are able to blossom and thrive and I believe it is high time Nigerian women find their way away from what society thinks or desires of them too — stop wearing masks abeg! undecided
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Kobojunkie: 4:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Rokiat:
1. Being good pays being stupid don’t.
2. You can be good without been a fool and learning not to settle to dusties and going for high value men.
Are you sure you are speaking of the same world we live in today, or some other imaginary world out somewhere? undecided

2. Yet many of the so-called high-valued men end up with the women who have long flushed good-girl membership cards down the toilet. Can you run that lie by us again? undecided
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Abdul05:
And also being a bad girl doesn't pay too.....
cos once you try it , you cannot go back and live a normal life ..... cheesy grin
I disagree! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Kobojunkie: 4:57am On Dec 31, 2022
phoneport:
My question is, apart from milking men dry of money, what other job description does these set of females have?
I don't know about the OP, but I know that ditching the good-girl image does not necessarily mean a woman has to go down the prostitution path. We know of a lot of females who ditched their former good-girl image, shocking society as they did, and in the end, gained success in addition to fame. Good-girl syndrome does not help many. It is akin to wearing a mask for the sake of society when you thrive without that burden.. undecided
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Onyi22(f): 5:56am On Dec 31, 2022
She's right to some extend cheesy
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by dapsoneh: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Yea, she is right. If you are a good girl, how will the ritualists survive? Just continue so that they can continue to murder you for ritua purposes
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Kobojunkie: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2022
dapsoneh:
Yea, she is right. If you are a good girl, how will the ritualists survive? Just continue so that they can continue to murder you for ritua purposes
See wickedness! So in your mental, you have taken to convincing yourself that ritualists only kill girls like OP? All the many children, women and men that have been killed by ritualists are all "bad girls", abi?. undecided
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Rach310(f): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying abeg! For every one person who claims as you do, there are millions more women out there who never got to realize their full potential in life because they were focused on keeping up the good-girl image/facade that society expects of them. Now I am not speaking of whoring oneself as it seems the OP suggests, as I am speaking instead of letting go of the good-girl syndrome that society pushes on women. It is by letting go of that standard that women in the west are able to blossom and thrive and I believe it is high time Nigerian women find their way away from what society thinks or desires of them too — stop wearing masks abeg! undecided
you're contradicting yourself and because you wear mask doesn't mean everyone does.
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Kobojunkie: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Rach310:
you're contradicting yourself and because you wear mask doesn't mean everyone does.
Where is the contradiction? lipsrsealed

You may not admit you wear a mask doesn't mean you aren't wearing one even right now. In a country where the vast majority are known to hide behind religious masks for example, you expect us to believe you aren't aware that many wear masks? undecided
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Rach310(f): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Her phone is not even latest despite all the badness cool
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by dapsoneh: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See wickedness! So in your mental, you have taken to convincing yourself that ritualists only kill girls like OP? All the many children, women and men that have been killed by ritualists are all "bad girls", abi?. undecided
go back and read, now very slowly and comprehend. Those men, women and children killed are not girls but being a bad girls makes u more vulnerable. Those guys, men and children did not just walk in to their den, they were unfortunate but those bad girls who specialize in runs yet pretend to be 'CEO' asking for people to make their orders , voluntarily walk into the den of the ritualist albeit, not all..
In summary, being a bad girl makes u more vulnerable
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
dapsoneh:
go back and read, now very slowly and comprehend. Those men, women and children killed are not girls but being a bad girls makes u more vulnerable. Those guys, men and children did not just walk in to their den, they were unfortunate but those bad girls who specialize in runs yet pretend to be 'CEO' asking for people to make their orders , voluntarily walk into the den of the ritualist albeit, not all..
In summary, being a bad girl makes u more vulnerable
So conveniently ignore the many "good girls" who have also been killed, it is being a bad girl that makes a girl vulnerable? Na only bad girls dem dey lure to their den abi? All the others were sitting in their own homes instead? undecided
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by dapsoneh: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So conveniently ignore the many "good girls" who have also been killed, it is being a bad girl that makes a girl vulnerable? Na only bad girls dem dey lure to their den abi? All the others were sitting in their own homes instead? undecided
go and check the definition of the word vulnerable, then come back
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
dapsoneh:
go and check the definition of the word vulnerable, then come back
You should go look it up yourself since the crime starts clearly show that even kids are vulnerable though you would rather believe bad girls are the worst in this. undecided
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Chee59:
To an extent, she's right.
As a decent and morally upright person, you will suffer so much before you make it, if you do.
If you're just starting out without any connections, especially as a lady, you will be expected to give sex for the slightest, tiniest favours.
And you will be tempted. Because you know you have what they have, but yet uprightness is not paying.
Let's not lie to ourselves that "one day" because except you can get out of this country, as a decent lady without any rich sibling or connections, you may keep scraping your mouth on the ground for a long time.

Well, it depends on what you call "make it".

I am yet to see any of these indecent girls who one can say " made it".

They are always broke. They are never independent.

I know life is a risk, but indecency increases the risk by many percent, especially in a country like Nigeria where there are still people who believe in blood rituals.

Moreover, why do runs girl like to advise other girls to join them?

I don't suppose they give this same advice to their own sisters.
Re: Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say by Truthsoldier(m): 7:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Something that Condom of 200h could have prevented, fish brain

(1) (Reply)

Queen Of Rap: Kel! / Mode 9 Gotta Whip (infinity Jeep) Last Wk, Who Said "real Dnt Pay Bills" / Koko Girls - Very Funny Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.