Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance (12674 Views)

Tension In NASS Over Severance Allowance / Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others / Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by blowjohn(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2022
How much does ASSU need again?
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Donwilson88: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Naija na groove oo! What a lawless and programless nation sef
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Indelibleage: 7:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Governance in Nigeria is too costly.
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Jokerman(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2022
We need Peter Obi now, more than ever sad angry
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by SmilingImabong: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Don't forget that 1% o free allowance shared goes to his ward members for sharing.

who do Nigeria this kind thing?

There was a country called nigeria
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Workch: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2022
You see why I want Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Soulsymbol99: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Why 2 pay this kind of money no dey take time but to pay pension etc of civil servants story go enter
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by wencelaus: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2022
The jagabanists and BATIST devils will avoid this thread like plague because Obi is not tagged to this. Hell fire awaits every youth supporting these evil politicians to maintain their feudalistic style of governance. You have made yourselves slaves in your own country and believes japa is the highest accomplishment for everyone.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by franco3075q(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Antai123:
I'm beginning to see reasons why Peter Obi should not be Nigeria President. Tinubu and Atiku will keep this legacy. Peter Obi will come to cut cost that may affect our country negatively. Hence forth I think Atiku is the man for this job.
What's this one saying? Abi u smoke weed ni?
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Blissful042(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Paddas on it again
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by casppyjay: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Racoon:
They are not called rubberstamp NASS stooges for nothing. This is their reward for allowing a useless, clueless and incompetent executive arm of government to mortgage a country into chronic irredeemable financial indebtedness and crisis.
it’s actually redeemable according to the ekuke we will print more notes and pay up thereby inadvertently redeeming our debt lol forget the ripple effect some experts will tag it agbadonomics and they won’t be wrong,.

Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by EmekaBlue(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Crooks
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Olaolex: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

What of the common man? How much will he get?

Do you think the remember anything called common man when it comes to satisfying thier selfish stomach. They only remember common man when it's election period.
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Everest9(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2022
This is why I always feel like slapping anyone who is against Obi becoming the president.

He is the only governor that rejected all his entitlement as a formal governor and told them that his work is done.

He is not the richest but he is contented with what he has. I feel sad that many a so blind to see the hand written on the wall

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by donprinyo(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Get your pvc. Obi and Datti will end these criminalities
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Olaolex: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2022
franco3075q:
What's this one saying? Abi u smoke weed ni?
You better don't argue with him. He lacks common sense.
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by easiest(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2022
How much una budget for citizens to share? Nothing abi God go judge all of una
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Benmob: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2022
This our Senate na d pple suppose to be killed,not d masses by terrorist in our country,that why dey will never like a president that will have balls to do everything to reduce their allowance,during d covid 19 crisis when other Senate in other countries were doing everything to reduce their allowance for their masses.our own with their wicked heart will never do it ,now I know d president is not d problem but our senators themselves.
Later now dey will be shouting Nigeria is broke,but they are increasing their allowance,that why governor that are about to end their governorship tenure,want to kill themself to be senators,kudos to other governors in past or present that finish their term without forcing themselves to be senators.
That why I respect obi and Donald duke alot
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by baretalk: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2022
These thieves say Nigeria is broke, but keep allocating huge funds for themselves.
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Doyou2019: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2022
money121:
AWON OJELU

And of course ThiefNation couldn't muster a word of criticism about this fuckery.
But why would they when one of their mamas is up there with the fat cows eating up our budget
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Doyou2019: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2022
baretalk:
These thieves say Nigeria is broke, but keep allocating huge funds for themselves.
More than two-third of them are from your beloved APC. See your life for outside grin

Kenyan lawmakers are forfeiting their allowances in the face of rising global inflation, but look at lawmakers from your useless APC and PDP

Madness!
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Blacksavage: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2022
shocked
This men are the ones killing Nigerians, God have mercy �
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by kenturkish(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:
grin

No wonder they quickly approved it

When I see kids supporting a structure less party without any legislative floor member for Presidency.. I just laugh at such silliness, he won't last a week after inauguration or he would turn to rubber stamp President

When four years of legislative session has a severance package of 33 billion for less than 500 people

Yet the entire Nigerian Police Force gets less than 50 billion with over 300,000 personels

ASUU couldn't get 200billion for all the University in Nigeria

keep laughing zombie

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by coputa(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2022
Antai123:
I'm beginning to see reasons why Peter Obi should not be Nigeria President. Tinubu and Atiku will keep this legacy. Peter Obi will come to cut cost that may affect our country negatively. Hence forth I think Atiku is the man for this job.
This is the reason why those benefiting from the homonguous corruption in the country are against Peter obi.The legislatures and judiciary are Nigeria greatest problem
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by baretalk: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2022
Doyou2019:

More than two-third of them are from your beloved APC. See your life for outside grin

Kenyan lawmakers are forfeiting their allowances in the face of rising global inflation, but look at lawmakers from your useless APC and PDP
I belong to no party fool, but Tinubu is far better, we see his works, Obi is a failure. As a fan of mine, am sure you are watching me, your dumb head can see, it's only Tinubu I support. Fucck your father and all the parties.
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by jasent(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2022
hijana:
How come Nigeria is not a Broke country again when it comes to Allowances for politicians

Your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/Jrbi6riDLtZufDP66
Dude,I need you to be honest with your business. I paid for 2 logos and you did one,pls kindly do the order one pls.
Incase you don't remember
First logo is Ctnforex
The second logo is revoobitGhana

Last time we chated you told me your lost your phone,I reforwarded our previous chat and yet I didn't hear from you. I want to believe you missed my number or something.

I'm not hear to spoil your business because your works are very fine. Pls respond to this, thanks
Re: 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance by Gandrova: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Severance package for doing nothing. Thunder we need your services

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days / FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable / "President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Care Less About Re-election" - Ismaeel Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.