Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Would You Still Be Nigerian If: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Still Be Nigerian If: (775 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be Nigerian / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / You Know You Are An Americanized Nigerian If You Now Say: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Still Be Nigerian If: by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hello there Nigerians,i was thinking and reviewing the BAD and GOOD things that has been happening in Nigeria or that has happened in the past years,so i

decided to ask this question,if you were to make a choice of what nationality you would want to be become,would you still choose to be a Nigerian,or will you

choose a different Nationality?if your answer is choosing a different nationality,what Nationality would it be??
Re: Would You Still Be Nigerian If: by amiskurie(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2011
Even naija dey carry last I'd be her student. lolz

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Increasing Number Of "Well Dressed Beggars" In Lagos Recently? / Kogi To Produce Oil Soon – Governor Wada / Missing Person!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.