Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pele A Football Legend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pele A Football Legend (141 Views)

Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand / Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pele A Football Legend by Prettyabby(f): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Edson Arantes do Nascimento also known as Pele was a football legend who will always be remembered for his incredible talent and passion for the game and was a key member of the Brazilian national team that won three FIFA World Cups, including the 1958 tournament when he was just 17 years old. Pele is also the only player to have scored over 1,000 professional goals in his career.
His contributions to the sport will never be forgotten and he will always be remembered as one of the greatest players of all time. Pele's skill, determination, and creativity on the pitch inspired countless fans around the world and his legacy will continue to live on through the countless memories he created on the field. Rest in peace, Pele.

Re: Pele A Football Legend by MaverickA3: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2022
I can't forget the day he gave me his shirt.
R.I.P Legend

(1) (Reply)

Get A Bitcoin Investment Website, Business Website Design, Blog Website Design / Amazon Audible Plus / Writer Details Why Parents Should Create Time For Their Kids With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.