Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? (458 Views)

PDP To Adopt Another Party In Anambra In Order To Beat INEC Deadline / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by OsunOriginal: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2022
I was shocked when I heard the news of the appointment of Osuntokunbo as the campaign DG of Obi following the conviction of Doyin Okupe (his former campaign DG) for money laundering. I was shocked because I never knew a party fielding a presidential candidate wouldn't be able to find a replacement immediately from its members. I never knew the LP is this empty that someone, from an unknown party, would have to be brought in as a campaign DG. What do we call this? Loaning as in the case of the football league?

1 Like

Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by Joevics(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2022
The ZLP has wished him well, and said they don't intend to substitute him. Why are you still crying?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by Ogbuefi2020: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2022
The only reason why Obi is in LP is because independent candidacy is not recognized by the Constitution. OBIdients movement is greater than LP. Members of other parties are supporting Obi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by MandelaLives: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2022

1. The law isn't against it. You can even hire a campaign DG from another country if need be.
2. It shows the kind of goodwill that LP enjoys across party, tribal, religious, and other lines. As someone said, ZLP accepted it. As someone else said, Obi's real party is bigger than LP. It has members even inside the inner rooms of APC and PDP.
3. You urchins are all looking for signs of downfall on LP to rejoice over them because you've shamelessly turned into an opposition party because of ONE MAN.
4. LP is a human organisation. So, if LP doesn't have challenges, that'd be abnormal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by BATified2023: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
The only reason why Obi is in LP is because independent candidacy is not recognized by the Constitution. OBIdients movement is greater than LP. Members of other parties are supporting Obi
igbos n self deciet

1 Like

Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos n self deciet
Yoruba Muslims and fooling themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by Osibajo2023: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2022
OsunOriginal:
I was shocked when I heard the news of the appointment of Osuntokunbo as the campaign DG of Obi following the conviction of Doyin Okupe (his former campaign DG) for money laundering. I was shocked because I never knew a party fielding a presidential candidate wouldn't be able to find a replacement immediately from its members. I never knew the LP is this empty that someone, from an unknown party, would have to be brought in as a campaign DG. What do we call this? Loaning as in the case of the football league?
Peter obi is just using his mumu followers to cash out, he know he can't win
Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by Ofunaofu: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Osibajo2023:
You should be more concerned about retiring your Monika.

Osibanjo is no longer in the race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by Obalacam(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Osibajo2023:
You knew pretty well that he can't win yet you can't leave his name out of your bat infested mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by Nwaetche(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
You are hurt he hires a patrotic Yoruba and a true Omoluabi with a pedigree.

You and your ilks have been wailing since the LP appointed Bashorun Prof. Akin Osuntakun as their PCC DG.

You had wanted him to take someone from another tribe without name recognistion so that you can latch on to say that Obi has started marginalising Yorubas before he wins the election.

I know Yoruba Muslims fears and tactics. It will not work! Every discerning Nigerian and true Omoluabi understand what is at play here.

Bashorun Akin Osuntakun is a Political scientist, a master strategist and true Omoluabi.

He has a history of winning elections having held senior positions in three election cycle and winning. He has a name recognistion as a former Political Adviser to Obj as well as his father being a former minister.

His is also well loved by the press having served as a former MD of NAN as well a columnist in many national dailies.

He is undoubtly the most experience DG in this election cycle so stop crying.

OsunOriginal:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
ZLP or whomever is clinging to someone who has moved higher!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by Novarisammy2: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ken nnamani was listed in APC PCC, is all well with APC?

the same abominable party is having uncontrollable orgasm at the thought of having the support of the G5 governors
Re: Loaning A Campaign DG From Another Party - Are Things This Bad With The LP? by Novarisammy2: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I hope the shock didn't lead to cardiac arrest

(1) (Reply)

2023 Year Of Renewed Hope, Victory – Tinubu / 2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu / How Lagos Has Raised The Bar For Transport Infrastructure - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.