Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Borehole Drilling Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Borehole Drilling Business (5080 Views)

Bore-hole Drilling Business / B / Borehole Drilling Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borehole Drilling Business by sunch(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
I need a thorough information on going into the business of Borehole Drilling.
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by sunshineky(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
Borehole drilling is a good biz esp if u hav good contacts to clients. Firstly, u must hav knowledge of ground water and water survey. Secondly, acquire drillin equipments- drillin rig, compressor, etc. Yes u need knowledgeable staff. One meter is drilled for an ave of 10-12K. If u drilled 4holes weekly u shld make an ave of 800k-1M.
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2011
@sunch Borehole drilling is a profitable venture especially if you can key into the various water supply progammes of federal government (federal ministry of water resources), state ministry of water resources, State MDGs and donor agencies like EU, World Bank, Unicef etc. Reach out to these agencies when they advertise to get involved with them. You need to go through their pre- qualification. To scale through you need to have a good company profile to include evidence of similar work done, evidence of ownership/lease of equipment, Tax clearance papers, sometime letter from your bankers. These things could be arranged, the main issue is to have serious contact.

As a beginner, if you can afford good equipments: drilling machine, compressor and related drilling accessories then you are good to go. The equipment will speak for itself. All you need is good Drillers and professional Geologist to ensure you deliver quality jobs. You can start drilling for individuals and sub contracts.

Welcome to the club
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by pleep(m): 2:17am On Sep 10, 2011
Can boreholes drill for natural gas?
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2011
@pleep Yes boreholes can be drilled for natural gas but in this case its an oil well a general term for any boring through the earth's surface that is designed to find and acquire petroleum oil hydrocarbons. Usually some natural gas is produced along with the oil. A well that is designed to produce mainly or only gas may be termed a gas well.
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by pleep(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
thanks for the info, do u have any idea about how much such a well would cost?
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by sunch(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2011
@fullmoon, thanks a bunch for ur infos.
I have no experience on this profession, what remedy wld u suggest.
And what is the figure i shld be looking at to acquire this equipment. Thanks
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
@sunch having no experience in borehole drilling is not a challenge, if you are a good business and human resources manager, then you can engage the experts to do the work. Basically you need a good Geologist and experienced Driller, they in turn will get the drill hands that will assist for site work.

Factors that will determine cost of equipment:

Capacity of the drilling machine (and accessories) you want to acquire, capacity of air compressor you want to acquire.

Are you buying brand new equipments or fairly used equipments?

How much are you willing or how much can you invest?

You can give me a call on 08035995819 lets talk further.
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by sunch(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2011
I wld sure call u when am less busy, probably next week. Thanks
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by sunch(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2011
I wld sure call u when am less busy, probably next week. Thanks
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by Tundebest: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2012
Hello sir,
my name is Femi, am also into this borehole business but i deal with domestic borehole.
i need ur assistant, how can i have connection with domestic borehole?

1 Like

Re: Borehole Drilling Business by deleoguns50: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Company name; BAMTEM ventures maintenance engineering
Address ; along poly ibadan road apete border oyo state
phone no ; 08073132990.07067818071
Facebook page ; bamtem maintenance engineering

WE CAN HELP for more details contact us ; bamtemventures@hotmail.com
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by Kjnwancaro: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company - Properties - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3356919/ibadan-lagos-abuja-geophysical-survey
Re: Borehole Drilling Business by betaessays: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account / Professional Printing Companies In Nigeria / What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.