Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I'm Disappointed With Wike For This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Disappointed With Wike For This (3434 Views)

I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by LeoDeKing: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2022
As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."
~ Gov Nyesom Wike
Even Tinubu won't condemn Obi to this rock bottom. angry

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by Ttalk: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Wike is blunt and doesn't look Uche face. If telling Obidients the truth would trigger another verbal war between Obidients and Rivers people, so be it.
In the end everyone go dey alright.

But the way the emotional lies covering Obidients face dey take clear these days is alarming, we no longer hear Obi will win 28 states including Lagos again

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by lastcall: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2022
CleoDePuss
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by PrinceOfLagos: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2022
You dey recycle old news to make yourself feel good

We were told that Tinubu ran to London to beg the G5 governors on his kneels for support and the response they gave him ain't that cool.

Abeg just wait, Wike will soon address the nation about the meeting with Tinubu grin

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by derecho(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Wike sef knows he needs OBIdients more than BATstards.

He won't want to leave Ortom because Ortom is already OBIdient

Makinde tested the mic and quickly made a u-turn

I dare Wike to endorse Tinubu.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by Dangrace01: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for president

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by SlavaUkraini: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2022
G5 + Thïefnubu + any other candidate, will still lose the upcoming General Elections...

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by derecho(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Kai...you mean am?
The same Tinubu that sits on a barber's chair in the mosque?
So Tinubu can kneel to beg.
PrinceOfLagos:

We were told that Tinubu ran to London to beg the G5 governors on his kneels for support and the response they gave him ain't that cool.

Abeg just wait, Wike will soon address the nation about the meeting with Tinubu grin

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by PandoraObi: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As long as kneeling down makes tinubu the president, no problem, when he becomes the president even prostrating will not even matter anymore

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by socialmediaman: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
I’ll wait for Wike’s announcement patiently. Hoping the propagandists are doing what they know best. If he endorses Tinubu he could get the Akpabio treatment. There’s a limit to everything!

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by yerimastyle(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
derecho:
Wike sef knows he needs OBIdients more than BATstards.

He won't want to leave Ortom because Ortom is already OBIdient

Makinde tested the mic and quickly made a u-turn

I dare Wike to endorse Tinubu.
the sooner you start to understand the better politicians are after thuer pockets

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by derecho(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
If they like let them be after their pockets.We are watching them.

They know what'd become of them if they endorse Tinubu.

I know they won't be stupid to do that.
yerimastyle:
the sooner you start to understand the better politicians are after thuer pockets

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by christistruth01: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ttalk:
Wike is blunt and doesn't look Uche face. If telling Obidients the truth would trigger another verbal war between Obidients and Rivers people, so be it.

But the way the emotional lies covering Obidients face dey take clear these days is alarming, we no longer hear Obi will win 28 states including Lagos again

Truth is a bitter but very good Medicine

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by sreamsense: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am sure you still get some energy you want to waste. Sane and wise men like Soludo, Chimaroke, Arthur Eze and many others including me warned you to stop wasting and labouring in vain because we see far ahead of you, but you never care to listen. After series of your lies and deceit, reality is fast catching up to you now. Obi and you are just labouring vain as well as entertaining rest of Nigeria with your comical play.

Only advice I can give you is for you to also collapse your structure by beginning to campaign for Tinubu. This will enable you safe 2months from labouring in vain till February. Even if G5 don't adopt Tinubu, he will still win. G5 knows reality, they are left with no other option than Tinubu; they themselves know obi is just entertaining Nigerians; he is not a serious contender

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by JoeyNaza: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ttalk:

The aim of urchins everyday is just divide and rule

The people of Rivers state have their voice. Wike has spoken and on Febb 23 they will speak too. We shall see

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by owiko(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
If the G-5 governors cuts any deal with the APC, they'll only end up sending power back to the north.
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by SilverOrLead: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
The DisObidient are going to learn the very hard way that elections are not based on whimsical sentiments and the intermittent nature of mob passions but by solid politicking...

There is still room to save some face and have Obi dump his DOA and align his rudderless masses with Atiku and get something done by voting the APC out if existence.

This is no time for tribal ambitions but time to kick the APC out of our public sphere.

Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by quinox947: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
JoeyNaza:

The aim of urchins everyday is just divide and rule

The people of Rivers state have their voice. Wike has spoken and on Febb 23 they will speak too. We shall see
Dont mind them jare. We are Rivers. We know what we want.
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by Stone03: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ttalk:

You are living in delusion. Obi's movement is increasing in momentum. It's Obi or Nigeria won't continue because no candidate has the capacity to maintain the country.
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by Truthisunique2: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But the only problem be say let us not here wike is irrelevant with one votes when it turns out Na Tinubu he support

E no hard una, Obi publicly begged wike to trade deal but Na Tinubu own when you no see you are speculating
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by Truthisunique2: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stone03:

You are living in delusion. Obi's movement is increasing in momentum. It's Obi or Nigeria won't continue because no candidate has the capacity to maintain the country.
you people are too emotional

The noise makers you see saying Obi are not enough to make him president

See wike that he has been begging, wike no rate Obi

Politics no be your mate, you hear Obi in igboland and hear it in SS doesn't mean that's majority
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by walefresh3(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stone03:

u don dey review your ipob mind small small....
I tell una say all dis nyamiris are half biafra , half nigeria.. dey just want to try dere luck through obi.. if obi fail dem go resume biafra or death music again
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by Bendeco02: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you people are too emotional

The noise makers you see saying Obi are not enough to make him president

See wike that he has been begging, wike no rate Obi

Politics no be your mate, you hear Obi in igboland and hear it in SS doesn't mean that's majority

Bro, rest and support your Atiku in peace... Why crying all over the thread na.

You're the one being emotional here, because you know that Atiku won't win. Just rest na

Atiku won't win any southern state, even the 25% will hard him
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by Truthisunique2: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bendeco02:

Bro, rest and support your Atiku in peace... Why crying all over the thread na.

You're the one being emotional here, because you know that Atiku won't win. Just rest na

Atiku won't win any southern state, even the 25% will hard him
grin lol

Bende my Abia friend, you people would later realise Na una elect Tinubu with una hands

I am just here to say it cos na everybody go suffer am, a very funny irony

I told someone close to me for months that wike is working with Tinubu but he said he is obidient

That's how emotionally blinded you guys are about politics, it's not about reality but assumption, eye-marking things from sentiment
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by Bendeco02: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin lol

Bende my Abia friend, you people would later realise Na una elect Tinubu with una hands

I am just here to say it cos na everybody go suffer am, a very funny irony

I told someone close to me for months that wike is working with Tinubu but he said he is obidient

That's how emotionally blinded you guys are about politics, it's not about reality but assumption, eye-marking things from sentiment
Bro, am not from Abia

Whether wike is working for tinubu or not, let's wait till Feb to see who wins Rivers state.

But if he fails to deliver rivers to APC, then I wonder of what use he is to the party.
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by Truthisunique2: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bendeco02:

Bro, am not from Abia

Whether wike is working for tinubu or not, let's wait till Feb to see who wins Rivers state.

But if he fails to deliver rivers to APC, then I wonder of what use he is to the party.
We saying same thing

Let's wait, but una don give rivers to Obi on nairaland, apparently the gov doesn't think so

If 200,000 thugs dey on ground from wike coupled with money inducement I wonder why you think he can't get even 40% which is already like a win in itself

The PDP structure he is fighting would still get fine margins, Na him apparently know why he is fighting it cos it's a threat and why he doesn't see Obi as formidable candidate
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by PrinceOfLagos: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

But the only problem be say let us not here wike is irrelevant with one votes when it turns out Na Tinubu he support

E no hard una, Obi publicly begged wike to trade deal but Na Tinubu own when you no see you are speculating
Tinubu ran to London to beg Wike and his fellow governors on his kneels and we read they gave him a very tough condition that it's too hard to swallow grin

The Atiku you're supporting will lose in the south because of the Peter Obi heavy support base here ...
The G-5 cannot influence anything
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by SlurUsername1: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
I have never seen a people so retarded and delusional as obidients before . By February 2023 everyone would have known their place sha
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Leo you’re a comedian, start a YouTube channel and I’ll gladly watch you grin
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by lyfavour: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu Urchins zukwanuike.
Fake news can never make your limbo candidate win. Nigerians have rejected him for life.
LeoDeKing:

Even Tinubu won't condemn Obi to this rock bottom. angry
Re: I'm Disappointed With Wike For This by Outstandingmam: 9:54pm On May 16, 2023
Truthisunique2:
We saying same thing

Let's wait, but una don give rivers to Obi on nairaland, apparently the gov doesn't think so

If 200,000 thugs dey on ground from wike coupled with money inducement I wonder why you think he can't get even 40% which is already like a win in itself

The PDP structure he is fighting would still get fine margins, Na him apparently know why he is fighting it cos it's a threat and why he doesn't see Obi as formidable candidate

Almost prescient

See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge / Is Your Name On This List? Will You Stand Up On June 29th / Name Top 10 Streets In Abeokuta That Needs Portable Drinking Water