Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Safe And Cost Is Wire Fencing? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Safe And Cost Is Wire Fencing? (372 Views)

Two Bedroom Bungalow Design, Construction Pictures And Cost / One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe And Cost Is Wire Fencing? by wayforward2grea(f): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hi guys, please i need to fence some plots of land and i can't afford block for now, but someone said wire fencing is not bad, how true is this?

Which wire is more cheaper and safe for fencing?

Re: How Safe And Cost Is Wire Fencing? by ishadfurnitures: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
You can do wire fencing but depends on what you are securing on the land if you don't want it to be see-through you have to consider block fencing, but wire fencing is okay chat me for Quotations and bill of quantity of your fence on 08099212590 we can give your fence with moderate rate.
wayforward2grea:
Hi guys, please i need to fence some plots of land and i can't afford block for now, but someone said wire fencing is not bad, how true is this?

Re: How Safe And Cost Is Wire Fencing? by ishadfurnitures: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Get a quotation for.your fence by Using Wire mesh materials for the fence chat 08099212590
wayforward2grea:

Re: How Safe And Cost Is Wire Fencing? by wayforward2grea(f): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
ishadfurnitures:
You can do wire fencing but depends on what you are securing on the land if you don't want it to be see-through you have to consider block fencing, but wire fencing is okay chat me for Quotations and bill of quantity of your fence on 08099212590 we can give your fence with moderate rate.

Just to chase away trespasser. 4 and half plot together, and another 1 and half plot together. 60 by 120. How much for all?
Re: How Safe And Cost Is Wire Fencing? by ishadfurnitures: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Do you want this type of Wire mesh ? See the picture below and give me chat for the bill of quantity I need to know the exact dimensions of the land not just by plot , or is the land 60 x 120 0r 50 x 100ft I need to know thank you.
wayforward2grea:

Just to chase away trespasser. 4 and half plot together, and another 1 and half plot together. 60 by 120. How much for all?

(1) (Reply)

Pako House/ Woodhouse At Lekki / House Hold Item For Sale / 2 Bed Room Flat At Ifako 350k 400k 450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.