Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu (38423 Views)

Wike Seals Jones Ogbonda's Hotel, Bar In Rivers State / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by GorillaApp(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
That stupid idiot called Peter Obi should step out of the race to avoid humiliating himself further. It is obvious that many people don't have respect for him and the lies he stands for. I just saw a quote from the governor of Rivers state insulting Peter Obi as if Obi is his gateman and the insults that Soludo and Arthur Eze have already heaped on the clown aren't enough.

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."
~ Gov Nyesom Wike
Why are you pained? Is it your race? It is the people against the elites and Peter Obi is at the forefront. He is not seeking for political alliance, structure or whstsover.
You guys should stop having BP
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Atlantis585: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Consider the news source.

Daily Trust that can’t be trusted.

Trust their news at your own peril.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by degreatstalion: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
That stupid idiot called Peter Obi should step out of the race to avoid humiliating himself further. It is obvious that many people don't have respect for him and the lies he stands for. I just saw a quote from the governor of Rivers state insulting Peter Obi as if Obi is his gateman and the insults that Soludo and Arthur Eze have already heaped on the clown aren't enough.

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."
~ Gov Nyesom Wike

You are an inconsequential useless thing born by generations of bastards. You are supporting expired relic like Tinubu, a urinating machine and a cochaine lover.

May thunder strike you into smithereens!!!
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Chrismania100: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ogboni, Stop crying foul, the battle is always between the youth whose future has been enslaved and the corrupt political thieves which Wike and Co belong.It may interest you to know these old political thieves can't win their respective states, except they hope to rig this election.I am shocked to know Tinubu who has been jubilating confidently that bulk votes he would get in the North,will be enough for him to win the election. Now, he is secretly seeking votes from PH, as if wike would forced people to vote who they want to vote.

Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Ratello: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
The Boss himself

Louder.....
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by rajsuresh(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour
Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."
~ Gov Nyesom Wike

The article is entirely about APC's Ameachi and PDP's Wike ....If the candidacy of LP's Obi is inconsequential,why does he seem to get the attention of urchins whenever issues of 2023 elections are discussed?
Just asking for a friend
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Deltavariant(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
How in your wildest dreams can wike make people of Rivers vote forMuslim Muslim ticket...
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abvoiusly Asiwaju is the next president
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Sholaco: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Dailytrust can't be trusted .they should up eir game .the election has been won and lost .all thanks to almighty God who has crown obi
just dey play
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by nedekid: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=boldtruthalways post=119550545][/quote]
Oga, I am the staunchest Obi supporter. No body has "bewitched" me. Look at the reality on ground. To me apc is an aberration, a curse on Nigeria, so is the originator and impostor of this calamity.
My vote is for Obi as I said earlier.
As it is, smell the coffee, if wike and his hand go for Blabla Blu, that is a "finish him move" ie street fighter. The likely winner will be Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by wales4real(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
It's because of people with the same mindset like yours that Nigeria is still backwards.
Must you know someone in government or get government contracts before you get a better life?
bankylan:
Calling Peter Obi a stupid idiot by someone who is not sure of where his next meal is coming from is a new level of insanity. Peter Obi is a billionaire, he can afford to live anywhere in the world....he can afford to buy whatever he wants. he can feed you and your entires household for the rest of your existence.......... Wheather he wins or loses in the election, it does not stop him from living a good life.

You all taught Jonathan a lesson years back. Jonathan can afford whatever he likes and even get contracts from Buhari if he wants. But for you, no access to your local government chairman, and if at all they need you, it will be when they need people to buy ice block or arrange chairs for their outdoor events.

May God allow you realise your own idiocy on time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by EvangDrGeo: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

The Peter Obi you called a clown is more successful that all your ancestors, parents and generation unborn.

Think about it deeply

~ Gov Nyesom Wike
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by EvangDrGeo: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike

The Peter Obi you called a clown is more successful that all your ancestors, parents and generation unborn.

Think about it deeply
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Charly68: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Election is at hand and Wike has been strategizing to deliver the 25% requirement to whoever he chooses to support.He appointed almost 200.000 aids not long ago..all in an attempt to call the shot in the state . Ameachi is becoming unpopular by the day ,sat behind and doing nothing to sell his party's candidate ..Is that how to lead and win election ? Buhari compensated him for the job he did in 2015 ,he should know how to maintain relevance in the body polity not to Sidon dey look..Make friends with Wike no matter what he has done so as to move foreward the state . It is Wike that is now trying to position his state for future relevance ..That is politics. When Tinubu was in opposition,he had an open disposition towards others ,helped many when the need arise simply he believes he might need them in the future ..that is how to play the game ..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by moneyissweet(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lol

So other useless candidates like omoyele and kwankwaso should stay put while only Peter Obi should step aside because he is a local trader right?

Okoro, February no far again. You will remain shocked for life.

Isi Amu

Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by rontolo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike

All that bile and insult over an unverified post allegedly credited to Wike on social media? Can we now conclude that your infantile ranting is down to a chronic maturity deficit?
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by AtikuOkowa: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ratello:

Louder.....

When it comes to Art,Wike is good comedian

When it comes to Politics,the genius politicians would always unite under the BOSS AYU. Clowns have not place where the big men stand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
P O,Next, please follow

The leader

Before it's too late.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chetas81:
PDP IS coming back so just eat your breakfast and hug transformer

Yes na..coming to dine with us

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
The political atmosphere in Rivers State is one of a kind. I only pray that Wike will call his 200 thousand touts to order.

You have Distinguished Sen. Magnus Ngei Abe, supporting Tinubu whilst in SDP.

Now, civilian dictator Wike is also supporting Tinubu whilst his love child is contesting on the platform of PDP.

Ameachi is one one hand fielding his godson, Cole on the same APC.

I pray the youths value their lives as to avoid being sacrificed by desperate politicians

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Sunnyja: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike
How you left the main news concerning Ameachi and APC palavar in Rivers State to focus on Obi is what I don't understand.
Are you sure you are not reading the post from right to left as in Arabic?
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by yellowgarri2(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
rontolo:

All that bile and insult over an unverified post allegedly credited to Wike on social media? Can we now conclude that your infantile ranting is down to a [b]chronic maturity deficit?[\b]
Fatality.

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by shedy03(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike
No member of your entire village can achieve what Mr Peter Obi has achieved in his lifetime, Mr Peter Obi is not stupid and not idiot.
People like you de think with your nyash.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by CharleyBright(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike

You Igbos are selfish clowns.
Imagine you people betraying your very own Peter Obi to support another candidate.
The Yorubas can never do that to their own.
The Hausas and Fulanis can never do that to their own.
Only Igbos with the greed and selfish interests can sell their own for peanuts.
If Peter Obi doesn't win this presidential election, I swear no Igbo son or daughter will ever rule Nigeria.
Peter Obi is your best chance.
Make Igbos stop being Judases against their own brother.
That is why other tribes don't trust Igbos. They can do anything for selfish interests.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Thinktwicemybro: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike
Why not bear your true name? Useless aboki from skull mining republic
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Dailytrust can't be trusted .they should up eir game .the election has been won and lost .all thanks to almighty God who has crown obi
crown of in alaigbo
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Racoon:
Hehehe! Who says politics is indeed not a dirty game. Suddenly, Wike is about to commit political suicide while Amaechi is about to be redeemed.No wonder he cried out today.I really love the unfolding political developments and the political barometer in recent times.

All the hitherto political anastomosis that have long held this nation spellbound are being dismantled but in the background is the fearful people revolution that is about to explode.
Let me mention this for February grin
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
festacman:
A close NEUTRAL look at the political situation in Rivers State would reveal that Chibuike Amaechi will profit more than Gov. Nyesom Wike.

First, Rivers State PDP is currently in disunity and even some members who are with Wike are only with him in body but with Atiku in spirit for their own long-term political survival.

Second, PDP national secretariat has decided to bypass Wike's Rivers State APC in dealing with INEC on election day matters and will most likely work against Wike's annointed candidates to completely kill his influence.

Third, Tinubu working with Wike is considered a sacrilege among Rivers State APC members who are united as one bunch behind Amaechi. This means Wike working Tinubu means the loss of APC members' votes coupled with growing influence of Peter Obi and the issue of Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Fourth, majority of Rivers people are no longer with Wike given his political 'cowboy' attitude and his highhandedness.

Bottom line is that APC governorship candidate would benefit massively from this confusion, which will ultimately favour Amaechi whose interest in the whole matter is securing Rivers State governorship position for his camp.
u are only wishing, obi and his dense zombident
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by onyekabosco(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike
Relax the game is just starting
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by olatuns2017: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Islie:

There is anxiety in the camp of Rotimi Amaechi, former Minister of Transportation, over the deal between Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Presidential Candidate of the All…

https://dailytrust.com/2023-anxiety-in-amaechis-camp-as-wike-seals-deal-with-tinubu/

Nlfpmod

Amechi go and relax

Revers politics is not running round stadium again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu / Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / 2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.