Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Do Not Understand Is Why PDP Has Failed To Fire These So-called G5 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Not Understand Is Why PDP Has Failed To Fire These So-called G5 (262 Views)

Why PDP Has Not Sanctioned Wike – Ologbondiyan / Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo / 10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Understand Is Why PDP Has Failed To Fire These So-called G5 by kingsways: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
‘When you make up your mind to fight you need to throw the first punch’ …Putin

These are clearly losers. Despite being sitting Governors, they were defeated by Atiku when he picked the party's ticket. These are simply sore losers

You see PDP should have started firing these people a long time ago. They should have expelled these people a long time ago. They are not under any pressure, that’s why they are going about and talking rubbish

PDP should have expelled them from the party. PDP should have notified INEC that these people and candidates they support are not candidates of PDP. PDP should have put them under enough pressure they won't even have time to go to London
Re: I Do Not Understand Is Why PDP Has Failed To Fire These So-called G5 by Truthisunique2: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Calm down, Abi are you obidient cos Na una dey rant now

PDP big pass wike for this game, Las Las we go divide that rivers

PDP would play it's card when it would be too late for wike to send his candidate to another party.

PDP ready loose rivers gov, and the G-5 own
Re: I Do Not Understand Is Why PDP Has Failed To Fire These So-called G5 by Truthisunique2: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
kingsways:
‘When you make up your mind to fight you need to throw the first punch’ …Putin

These are clearly losers. Despite being sitting Governors, they were defeated by Atiku when he picked the party's ticket. These are simply sore losers

You see PDP should have started firing these people a long time ago. They should have expelled these people a long time ago. They are not under any pressure, that’s why they are going about and talking rubbish

PDP should have expelled them from the party. PDP should have notified INEC that these people and candidates they support are not candidates of PDP. PDP should have put them under enough pressure they won't even have time to go to London
if PDP do all these they would have time to enter another party and adjust.

PDP would denounce them in the dying mins, let me now see anyone who would say they have right to tell the party who should be it's member

The opposition should be ready to cash in legally
Re: I Do Not Understand Is Why PDP Has Failed To Fire These So-called G5 by abeyaktech: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Waiting for them to declare support for another candidate publicly.....
Re: I Do Not Understand Is Why PDP Has Failed To Fire These So-called G5 by Donwilson88: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
PDP is as devastated as Nigeria lets rise!!

(1) (Reply)

Armoured SUV: Kwankwaso Was Being Generous To Me – Buhari / You Have Served Your Term, Go Home And Be Quite – Bolaji Akinyemi To Obasanjo / Atiku Abubakar The People Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.