Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,915 members, 7,866,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) (37354 Views)

Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Ogun state is fast becoming a hotbed of ritual killings.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2022
God1000:
They've finally met their Waterloo.

Such unspeakable act.

I don't know why some people do such horrible things, killing your fellow human being and harvest the organs.

I don't believe in ritual money or using human parts to make juju, poverty and desperation can make people do the unthinkable

I think our nollywood industry has for decades brainwashed Nigerians into believing something that doesn't exist.

There's nothing like Nollywood brainwashing over rituals.It only depicts what is happening in our society,these last days.Stop blaming Nollywood.Blame the greed and love of money in a man's heart.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by Pharaohny: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Pls kill them all we've had enough of this

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by BeanX(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Afonjas no dey disappoint
Ndi ofe mmanu miscreants
Paxxthief the notorious scammer and tribalistic bigot cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by Aguiyimba(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Ayomide and Gbenga.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2022
chinemezeq:
If these names sounded igbotic ehn, this tribe no go allow us read good comments
bro check Facebook, there's more gory news of this going on in your region.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2022
biafranrealson:
Ogun , the headquarters of rituals in western Nigeria and entire world
Sadly still a very poor state with poor citizens below the world average.

Nothing like ritual money , if it exist, herbalists and their children could have all been among the top world billionaires
this is so rich and ironic coming from a ibo... Iboland is the headquarters of ritualism and cannibalism in the whole world. Check Facebook bro, there's always new gory videos of Ipob Ritualists beheading heads, harvesting vaginas and cannibalizing in the forest, there's a reason we refer to the east as afghanEastern region...

You should tell that to your people thinking Ritualism will give them wealth or some power that will defeat Nigerian Army. Ipob Ritualists almost killed a beautiful policewoman in your region yesterday.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2022
MDK777:
I think it is high time we should start forbidden ogun people because of this their badmanology altitude
that's so ironic coming from a ibo, you have Ipob Ritualists littered across the east.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
If I talk now, @Xchii will come wailing in my mentions.

They really love human rituals
Yesterday some Ipob Ritualists were caught trying to kill and use a innocent policewoman... No one loves human rituals as much as Ibos, there's a reason we call your region afghanEastern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Ogun state is fast becoming a hotbed of ritual killings.
iboland is the HQ of ritual killings in the country. Just yesterday, Ipob Ritualists were caught trying to o kill a policewoman.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2022
BanyXchi:
iboland is the HQ of ritual killings in the country. Just yesterday, Ipob Ritualists were caught trying to o kill a policewoman.
Yorubaland is the HQ of skull mining and incest, particularly Ogun.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Ogun on the beat again.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by chinemezeq: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2022
BanyXchi:
bro check Facebook, there's more gory news of this going on in your region.
I have checked and urs is worst.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Yorubaland is the HQ of skull mining and incest, particularly Ogun.
Osu, iboland is the HQ of headmining, cannibalism, rape and incest.. the number of rapists and incestuous bastards caught in your region in the last 2 months dwarfs that caught in my region in 2years... Anambra alone is the most degenerative state in Africa... There's a reason we call your region afghanEastern... When Tinubu becomes president next year, I hope he will let you people go and have your Biafla.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2022
chinemezeq:
I have checked and urs is worst.
continue to delude yourself.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2022
BanyXchi:
Yesterday some Ipob Ritualists were caught trying to kill and use a innocent policewoman... No one loves human rituals as much as Ibos, there's a reason we call your region afghanEastern.

If I take away the words ipob, osu, AfghanEastern and "ibos"...is there anything else you have to say about South Easterners?

You were not born tribalistic, politics and probably poverty made you this way. You will be alright
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu, iboland is the HQ of headmining, cannibalism, rape and incest.. the number of rapists and incestuous bastards caught in your region in the last 2 months dwarfs that caught in my region in 2years... Anambra alone is the most degenerative state in Africa... There's a reason we call your region afghanEastern... When Tinubu becomes president next year, I hope he will let you people go and have your Biafla.
Frustrated animal,keep wailing like a banshee.Let me get a loudspeaker so you can wail louder.Stupid Afonja goat.
And please learn to take the drugs for your mental disorders, regularly,or if exhausted get another dosage from your doctor.
Re: Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) by chinemezeq: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
BanyXchi:
continue to delude yourself.
oyibo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out Between Two Ladies Publicly On New Year's Day. Photos / CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.