Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) (40478 Views)

Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) / Mambillas Of Shirib Village Taraba Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Buried(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by Optmus(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blame IPOB/esn
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by yemmit90: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
God1000:
Man's inhumanity to man, why killing them after collecting ransom

More Nigerians have died under buhari than any other president in living memory

This is problem of Nigerians, we keep blaming the president who is probably more than 1000km to us about our community problems that should be solved by state or local governments.

What has the state and local communities being doing about this manace? Can't state or local authority as a matter of agency organise trained personnels and pay them to protect their people?

If you like, keep blaming Buhari and not hold your governor and local authorities responsible to your community misfortunes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
This is too much
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by dannovidlimited: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=BigYash post=119565129]Peaceful north
Abi they are theirs brother, don't vote 4 who will kill them because they are forest warriors said guimeh
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by worksmart(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Never follow kidnappers most are just murderous terrorists who only request ransom to give false hope to their victims so they would stay calm and cooperative until they are ready to murder them.

Better take your chances trying to escape even if guns are aimed at you.
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by LastProphet: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
HydraFeeds:
Buhari tried when it comes to fight against terrorism but his intelligence capabilities is not enough .

Many heroes have become villain when there’s no more war but they have nothing else to do . What I mean is that Buhari/NIA didn’t have a plan for fall-out containment .

When BH and ISWAP are being decimated,their members will find alternatives to bypass the heat . And that alternative is banditry .

That's one angle of the issue, the other angle where buhari failed woefully is where he was initially denying that kidnappers we're Fulani. That's the time the whole thing grew out of control. Buhari is just a foolish person mostly

1 Like

Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by clinician2x: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
This is why they should end ransom payment , if no ransom payment, kidnapping will ends in days but some people will be sacrifice

Wait till they kidnap you. Then your people will refuse to pay ransome. Kidnappers will bring hell to you. You will die a painful death so tee you will be ushered into hell fire while still alive.

Is it what you want, a stupid man with stupid moniker.
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
clinician2x:

Wait till they kidnap you. Then your people will refuse to pay ransome. Kidnappers will bring hell to you. You will die a painful death so tee you will be ushered into hell fire while still alive.

are you a kidnapper?

1 Like

Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by clinician2x: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
are you a kidnapper?

Lol
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by deji17: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
The source can't just be instagram? Has the news been carried by any major news media in Nigeria
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by michoim(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kidnappers doing greater works than their father the devil...SO HEARTLESS!!!
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by faceland: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Now they are killing after ransom is paid?

No family members should ever pay ransom if am kidnapped (no matter how I cry in their calls), especially if you have never given such amount of money to help myself when I was free/alive.
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by Atlantis585: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
May their innocent souls rest peacefully.

Meanwhile Peter Obi is the problem of some brain dead idiots on this forum - not the evil and incompetent APC under Buhari and their National Leader Thiefnubbu.

They have turned this country into a killing field where human lives are meaningless.
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by faceland: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
clinician2x:

Painful death would come to an end. It is not everlasting pain. The goal is for the devil's to not make 10 Kobo. Is it different from armed robbers brutalizing travelers without money back in the days?
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by thisisit: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
IS THERE A COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF IN NIGERIA??

1 Like

Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by clinician2x: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
faceland:

Painful death would come to an end. It is not everlasting pain. The goal is for the devil's to not make 10 Kobo. Is it different from armed robbers brutalizing travelers without money back in the days?

Guy no be me and u. I will tell my people how to access my account bring out all the money there and give them. Make them no usher me to hell while I'm alive.

1 Like

Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
clinician2x:

Lol
true talk since you want it existence continue
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by faceland: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
clinician2x:

Guy no be me and u. I will tell my people how to access my account bring out all the money there and give them. Make them no usher me to hell while I'm alive.

Like one of GEJ relative they kidnapped. They asked for 200 million naira. It is better to use 2m to give him a befitting burial, then use the 198m to help the living.
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by KeyEndurance: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
This is why they should end ransom payment , if no ransom payment, kidnapping will ends in days but some people will be sacrifice
Maybe If They Kidnap your Family Member And They Demand Money Or Else they Will Kill The Person my Dear Will You Give Them Or Not let Say Is Your Sibling they Kidnapp
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by KeyEndurance: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Killed Somebody Thats came To Pay The Money Again. Chai Nigeria
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tzar91:
This is the highest form of wickedness

Why una dey complain na?

But many of you want One Nigeria now. So is it that u people expect a different kind of outcome or what?

Nigeria was birthed out of conquest. And it will continue ad infinituum until d people prove they are capable of liberation thinking.

1 Like

Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by lereinter(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
He lost his money and children too

This is too heartless

buhari are you not seeing this
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
No dey vote rubbish una no go hear
If you vote Tinubu or Atiku just know say you, Sapa and shege go form Linear Equation for 8years

Only foolish people think they can keep avoiding the oncoming danger by merely voting.

Only very foolish people think that way.

1 Like

Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Enddy50ty:
We spend most of our lives being afraid of the enemy outside, thinking people that hate you will hurt you, but I think we should fear most of those who claim they love you, because they're just an Inch from hurting you.

This evil act must have been perpetuated by someone within.

Maybe a family member or a close relative, or someone who works for the father in his cattle rearing business and probably knows how much he's worth.

Imagine the lives of 4 brothers from the same family gone just like that even after collecting ransom of (# 60,000,000) sixty million naira.

May their souls Rest In Peace.

Eehya. But some of them would be mocking Igbos for trying to get out of Nigeria not knowing that their shortsightedness will be their own undoing.

More is to come, unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by wethebest(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
They will still vote for the terrorists party(apc). Let dem keep reaping what they sow
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by billyG(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
What baffles me is that they will still vote for APC.
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by poseidon12: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
HydraFeeds:
Buhari tried when it comes to fight against terrorism but his intelligence capabilities is not enough .

Many heroes have become villain when there’s no more war but they have nothing else to do . What I mean is that Buhari/NIA didn’t have a plan for fall-out containment .

When BH and ISWAP are being decimated,their members will find alternatives to bypass the heat . And that alternative is banditry .

Buhari tried??
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
JAYUK:
They are still going to vote APC and PDP , well it's their cross.

Tell me who u want to vote that is not a beneficiary of either party. undecided

U are not different from them as well. All of u are in the same bucket of asininity.

If u do not champion the dissolution of nigeria, just keep quiet and dont try to sound smarter than ur kind. All of u are d same.
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Oh lord please heal our country

A country not created by the people within it but by thieving exploitative explorers?

This one is still praying for a zoo created by their white lords.

Heaven forbid, chai. cool
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
gypsey:
Naigerians have being calling on their so called Lord since 1965, but their country is getting rather worst. Is it that their Lord is deaf or their Lord doesn't exist? Or that Naigerians are the cause of their own problems.

Zoogerians still calling on their white lord to save them from the bondage they created for them.

Black people and their low-level mentality is disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by HydraFeeds(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
poseidon12:

Buhari tried??
how many times have you heard of BH/ISWAP activities against civilians since Buhari has taken over ?

We should not allow emotions to becloud our judgement.
Re: 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Fulanis killing themselves......!!

DNA is real

Fulanis are just a handful in Taraba. U can bet that it is the indigenes that are slaughtered. Is TY Danjuma not from there? Is he a Fulani?

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! / Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.