Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 (562 Views)

Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 / Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation / Army Begins Operation Identification Nationwide Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by Insecurity(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yoruba nation agitators’ radio station begins operation Jan 1

THE apex body of the Yoruba self-determination struggle, Ilana Omo Oodua Worldwide, on Thursday, announced that it would formally unveil Radio Ijangbara as the official broadcast radio of the struggle on January 1, 2023.

The announcement was contained in a statement jointly signed by the group’s Chairman and General Secretary, Wale Adeniran and Tunde Amusat, respectively.

According to the statement, the online radio will be broadcasting from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

It said the radio would serve the interest of the Yoruba self-determination struggle within and outside Nigeria.Everyone can listen to the radio through its website, www.ijangbararadio.com, and the mobile application of the radio can be downloaded via Google play store.

“We are inviting all Yoruba self-determination activists to the launching and formal unveiling of Ijangbara Radio on January 1, 2023. This radio is being donated by Ilana Omo Oodua, being the apex body, to serve as the official broadcast radio of the Yoruba self-determination struggle,” the statement added.

Meanwhile, the group has announced the appointment of an Ado-Ekiti-based medical doctor, Adebayo Orire, and a former Chairman of Kajola Local Government Area of Oyo State, Alhaji Alli Oyedeji, as patrons.Both Orire and Oyedeji shall work with the worldwide executive council of Ilana Omo Oodua to ensure that its aims and objectives are actualised, impeccably,” the statement added.

https://punchng.com/yoruba-nation-agitators-radio-station-begins-operation-jan-1

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by God1000(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
This Sunday Igboho and his minions should tread with caution

What are they fighting for anyway? If some people are complaining of marginalisation, it shouldn't be them
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by Ezeama400: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
No election in Yoruba land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by Emergingnation3(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Afonja Muslims will avoid this thread like a plague.. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by jetwonder(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin grin Afonja! You can make Jagaban your President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by OKOATA(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
God1000:

What are they fighting for anyway?
Even though I want Obi as president, I still want Odua Nation. This Nation can't move forward as long as Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa is infused together. We can see the hate here on nairaland alone. Let everyone bear him papa name. United Kingdom isn't as big as Nigeria but they still got decentralized into England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland. Nigeria needs to disengage for it to move forward as a nation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by JoeNL22(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Insecurity:
Yoruba nation agitators’ radio station begins operation Jan 1

https://punchng.com/yoruba-nation-agitators-radio-station-begins-operation-jan-1
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by OKOATA(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
jetwonder:
grin grin grin Afonja! You can make Jagaban your President
I'm a member of Odua Nation, who's Jagaban? What the hell. You guess Afonjas are dull like the muslims amongst us. That born thief can't be our ruler, even as a president he won't win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by God1000(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
OKOATA:
Even though I want Obi as president, I still want Odua Nation. This Nation can't move forward as long as Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa is infused together. We can see the hate here on nairaland alone. Let everyone bear him papa name. United Kingdom isn't as big as Nigeria but they still got decentralized into England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland. Nigeria needs to disengage for it to move forward as a nation.
You have a point, but do you think it is feasible at the moment? I think It's a pipedream for now.

I still want Nigeria to remain one despite all the challenges we have, I don't want the biggest black nation on earth to break apart.

What we need are good leaders that will unite us and work for all.

The centrifugal forces are as a result of systemic injustice
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by Phoen1X: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu and his cheap political blackmail,...meanwhile,if ottoman empire,the soviet union,and even yugosiavia can disintegrate,...who be naija ?.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by SlavaUkraini: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
After the defeat and disgrace of the Notorious Drug Baron in the upcoming General Elections,

He would be a regular guest on this radio station,

Agitating for a Yoruba Nation...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by OKOATA(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
God1000:
You have a point, but do you think it is feasible at the moment? I think It's a pipedream for now.

I still want Nigeria to remain one despite all the challenges we have, I don't want the biggest black nation on earth to break apart.

I agree with your points but we still can never move forward as a nation, Nigeria is like saying Oil and Water can't mix. Look at Northern part practicing sharia already while the Southern part is being subjugated into being a slave to their rules. We already have 2 rules as a nation. As long as South and North is together we can never move forward as a Nation, assuming we start from restructuring and from there we secede into South and North, that's still better. We go seperate ways but still spend the same Currency. My only concern with Odua Nation is the currency. I still want Naira because the naira can be more than the dollars or pounds how it used to be in the past and that can make us a powerful nation.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by Tozocalamity: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
God1000:

What we need are good leaders that will unite us and work for all

its too late already. No good leader can unite us as one anymore. the civi war and its aftermat damaged the trust and unity that once existed between us beyond repair . its a pity the country may not be able to make any significant progress as one entity becos of this

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by gidgiddy: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
God1000:

What are they fighting for anyway? If some people are complaining of marginalisation, it shouldn't be them

You dont have to be marginalised to seek your independence.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by Pakute: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yoruba don't play mushroom games like radio biafra, when Yoruba wants to play, they play big. When it was time for real business, Radio Kudirat was set up and mission was accomplished - that's how we roll. Right now, the only radio Nigeria needs is Radio Jagaban and we make it happen by February, God willing and everyone will be alright.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by God1000(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tozocalamity:
its too late already. No good leader can unite us as one anymore. the civi war and its aftermat damaged the trust and unity that once existed between us beyond repair . its a pity the country may not be able to make any significant progress as one entity becos of this
it seems you've given up
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by gidgiddy: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
God1000:

The biggest black nation? Of what use has that useless title been to suffering masses?
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by God1000(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
OKOATA:
I agree with your points but we still can never move forward as a nation, Nigeria is like saying Oil and Water can't mix. Look at Northern part practicing sharia already while the Southern part is being subjugated into being a slave to their rules. We already have 2 rules as a nation. As long as South and North is together we can never move forward as a Nation, assuming we start from restructuring and from there we secede into South and North, that's still better. We go seperate ways but still spend the same Currency. My only concern with Odua Nation is the currency. I still want Naira because the naira can be more than the dollars or pounds how it used to be in the past and that can make us a powerful nation.
Yeah, something is fundamentally wrong with Nigeria, dating back to 1914 amalgamation.

But here is my argument, all the tribes in Nigeria have bad leaders, no exceptions.

So what happens even if we separate? These same corrupt politicians will still rule and continue plundering.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by God1000(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
gidgiddy:

The biggest black nation? Of what use has that useless title been to suffering masses?
It means nothing to a hungry man, but I'm still hopeful and optimistic about a brighter tomorrow
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by T9ksy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
God1000:
It means nothing to a hungry man, but I'm still hopeful and optimistic about a brighter tomorrow

That is, "suffering & Smilling".........hoping for a better day. Waiting for a miracle?

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by OKOATA(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
God1000:
Yeah, something is fundamentally wrong with Nigeria, dating back to 1914 amalgamation.

But here is my argument, all the tribes in Nigeria have bad leaders, no exception.

So what happens even if we separate? These same corrupt politicians will still rule and continue plundering.
About bad leaders you are right, but do you know why there's agitation in the first place? It's because of marginalization, look at the east for example, they feel they are not being recognized enough in the aspect of the country, they themselves still nurse the CivilWar. The hate will always be there. A Northern president will get there, instead of him to appoint qualified personel for the positions but he will rather appoint all his Kingsmen in all key positions.
If Nigeria secedes each nation can draft his own constitution, if a Fulani migrant that hopes to doninate and kill will be dealth with by the constitution of that Nation, it won't be a way of one Northern president shielding killers, killing human development in our nation..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by God1000(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
OKOATA:
About bad leaders you are right, but do you know why there's agitation in the first place? It's because of marginalization, look at the east for example, they feel they are not being recognized enough in the aspect of the country, they themselves still nurse the CivilWar. The hate will always be there. A Northern president will get there, instead of him to appoint qualified personel for the positions but he will rather appoint all his Kingsmen in all key positions.
If Nigeria secedes each nation can draft his own constitution, if a Fulani migrant that hopes to doninate and kill will be dealth with by the constitution of that Nation, it won't be a way of one Northern president shielding killers, killing human development in our nation..
nepotism and marginalisation is truly responsible for Nigeria's underdevelopment.

There's so much biases in our country and we can't make headways if we continue this way.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by Newton2024: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
God1000:

You are saying this because Peter Obi is in the race. You are a Tribalist.

I'm Obidient but I prefer Yoruba nation to Obi's presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by Newton2024: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
God1000:

Is Nigeria stronger than the former Ottoman empire and USSR? Only change is constant.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by LogicBomb8: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ipob don get fans Lols

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by OKOATA(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Newton2024:
You are saying this because Peter Obi is in the race. You are a Tribalist.

I'm Obidient but I prefer Yoruba nation to Obi's presidency.
Me too, I just hope Obi can set things straight cos if he leaves the shiit will continue.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by Realrealfact: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Vote Peter Obi

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by techWriter3: 1:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Nigerians somebody will prevent this leitmotif like a plague
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators’ Radio Station Begins Operation Jan 1 by Isobug: 1:48am On Dec 31, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Nyamiri people with their bitterness politics...
I remember when all attack was on VP Yemi Oshibajo because he was seen as the potential next president ....now that the VP is out of the presidential race ..so the next strategy is to kill any opposition with propaganda

God pass una...
Amotekum boy.....look at useless idea

(1) (Reply)

Afegbua A Mercenary, Employed By APC For His Nuisance Value - Bwala / 22 Year Old IPOB Beheading Squad Confesses To Police VIDEO / I Will Disable My Nairaland Account Forever If Tinubu Does Not Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.