Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Action Congress Of Nigeria (acn) Has No Structure. Smdh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Action Congress Of Nigeria (acn) Has No Structure. Smdh (686 Views)

Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. / My Resistance To Action Congress Of Nigeria’s Forced Conscription - Mimiko / Advanced Congress Of Democrats (ACD) Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Action Congress Of Nigeria (acn) Has No Structure. Smdh by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2011
I was privileged to Watch one of the local Lagos based Television channel last sunday and guess what. I saw a sponsored campaign programme of one of the Local government chairmen trying to seek re-election for the second term in office as the chairman of Yaba local government area of Lagos state.

What actually amused me was what one of the people campaigning for the guy said.

'Hon Jide Jimoh is a good politician of the people. He was a member of the Lagos sate house of assembly for 2 terms i.e 8 years from 1999 to 2007 and now hes the incumbent chairman of yaba local government for the past 3 years. He has done well and now let us vote for him as chairman of Yaba local government area for the second term"

I was like. WTF is this? are there no other people in Lagos state that could have been nominated or selected by the ACN? is this promotion for Jide Jimoh or demotion? Does he truly want to serve or just want to serve his pocket?

Anyone familiar with Makoko area very close to the secretariat of the local government area should go there now to access this guy's performance if he wouldn't be stoned. Kindly visit other parts of the local government area to access him. Its Fashola that has been doing most of the few improvement we see and have seen in the local government area and not this criminal. Yet some myopic, shameless and ignorant praise singers are hailing mediocrity of the action congress.

Im sure the party leaders are in support of this BS, since they only select and at times not on merit.

Smdh at Nigeria. Until we are ready, Nigeria would still be in the hands of very few criminals in PDP, ACN, ANPP etc
Re: Action Congress Of Nigeria (acn) Has No Structure. Smdh by seanet02: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
[size=45pt]Height of Joblessness[/size]
Re: Action Congress Of Nigeria (acn) Has No Structure. Smdh by Beaf: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
^
Let the guy express himself. Afterall, he has been critical across the board as evidenced below:

Smdh at Nigeria. Until we are ready, Nigeria would still be in the hands of very few criminals in PDP, ACN, ANPP etc

Why try to shut him up if there is nothing to hide? cool
Re: Action Congress Of Nigeria (acn) Has No Structure. Smdh by seanet02: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

^
Let the guy express himself. Afterall, he has been critical across the board as evidenced below:

Why try to shut him up if there is nothing to hide? cool
Ok o, Make He dey express his Stvpidity oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Fg, Chad, Niger To Launch Joint Military Operations! / Oro-festival: Ikorodu Residents Want Oro Festival Stopped / Naijavote.com Al Qaeda Plants Its Flag In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.