Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants (580 Views)

Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating / What Do You Think Is Spoiling The Nuclear Family? / The 15 Best Plants For Every Room In Your House(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants by lovediehatelive(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Honestly This country is not yet matured for certain things due to lack of regulation and strict supervision.

We all know how dangerous gas is, especially cooking gas. Gas plants are not supposed to be close to residential buildings, but they are littered everywhere, between compounds and people's houses.

Great expertise and care should be used while operating one because of the highly flammable nature of such enterprise, but they just pick up random people to sell gas.

How can a gas plant have POS shop inside, right at the noozle where gas is dispensed?

I mean, there are extinguishers around, and warning signs that phones should be switched off while at a gas plant, but the owner of the plant is boldly operating phone, checking alert from someone that came to buy gas and did transfer.

People will be answering calls and browsing right at the noozle of the gas plant, yet they feel it's okay.

Something needs to be done! All these road side gas plants should be shut down for safety of the citizens!!!

Life first!!!
Re: The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants by Omihanifa: 1:02am On Dec 31, 2022
You are right

1 Like

Re: The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants by poshestmina(f): 3:53am On Dec 31, 2022
I tell you !!!
I can never rent/buy a property close to a gas plant/fuel station ,they are a ticking time bomb.

There should be an organisation that monitors these things ,but Nigerians will 'mind their business ' till something goes wrong.

3 Likes

Re: The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 31, 2022
poshestmina:
I tell you !!!
I can never rent/buy a property close to a gas plant/fuel station ,they are a ticking time bomb.

There should be an organisation that monitors these things ,but Nigerians will 'mind their business ' till something goes wrong.
Such organisations/office exists in the ministry of environment I think, but they only collect settlement and life goes on.
Re: The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants by lecowas: 5:42am On Dec 31, 2022
This is a very serious issue, I think I'm being paranoid by trying to avoid this kind of places but I'm not. Safety first!
Re: The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants by Waterlilly: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2022
if not for Nigeria wahala, i prefer kerosene. Gas too dey fear me

when you visit burns wards in the hospital, you would understand what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants by lovediehatelive(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
poshestmina:
I tell you !!!

The painful thing is that even if you live in a decent environment, one big man might just show up one day and start a cooking gas plant near you! Such a pity

1 Like

Re: The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants by lovediehatelive(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Waterlilly:
if not for Nigeria wahala, i prefer kerosene. Gas too dey fear me

when you visit burns wards in the hospital, you would understand what am talking about.

Honestly.

That phobia for gas just won't leave me

1 Like

Re: The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants by flokii: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
The problem is that those that should be checking these things are either incompetent, novice or there by connection. That is why we keep running around in circles.
Our people too don't listen.. everything is a means to make quick money till they end up getting burnt beyond recognition.
Re: The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants by lovediehatelive(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2023
flokii:
The problem is that those that should be checking these things are either incompetent, novice or there by connection. That is why we keep running around in circles.
Our people too don't listen.. everything is a means to make quick money till they end up getting burnt beyond recognition.

People are just all about the money, forgetting that life first

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Man Gave Birth To First Child After A One Night Stand / House Item For Sale / Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.