Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Is The Quantity Of Material Needed To Cast A Floor Of 2300sqm With 9inhes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Quantity Of Material Needed To Cast A Floor Of 2300sqm With 9inhes (288 Views)

How To Calculate The Quantity Of Tiles Needed; Selecting Tiles & Types. / How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Quantity Of Material Needed To Cast A Floor Of 2300sqm With 9inhes by EQUALROGHT: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Hello everyone
Please i want to solicit the assistance of builing professional Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers , Architects etc in this forum to help me ascertain the quantity of material ( granite in tonnes , cement, sand in tonnes, lump or hard core in tonnes, water, and wood) needed to cast floor of 2300 sqm with thickness of 9 inches
The mixture will be 1 bag of 50kg cement to 9 headpan of sand to 12 headpan of granite. If its also possible let me know the Labour cost . .
I'm looking forward for your kind responses. Thanks
Re: What Is The Quantity Of Material Needed To Cast A Floor Of 2300sqm With 9inhes by Is04970: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2022
EQUALROGHT:
Hello everyone
Please i want to solicit the assistance of builing professional Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers , Architects etc in this forum to help me ascertain the quantity of material ( granite in tonnes , cement, sand in tonnes, lump or hard core in tonnes, water, and wood) needed to cast floor of 2300 sqm with thickness of 9 inches
The mixture will be 1 bag of 50kg cement to 9 headpan of sand to 12 headpan of granite. If its also possible let me know the Labour cost . .
I'm looking forward for your kind responses. Thanks
That's a whooping 529 cubic metres.
That's huge. I'm curious, what's the purpose of the floor?
I will give you the breakdown during the day.
Re: What Is The Quantity Of Material Needed To Cast A Floor Of 2300sqm With 9inhes by EQUALROGHT: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2022
The proposed floor when it is finished will serve as a Bus terminal
Re: What Is The Quantity Of Material Needed To Cast A Floor Of 2300sqm With 9inhes by Is04970: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2022
EQUALROGHT:
The proposed floor when it is finished will serve as a Bus terminal
The mix ratio is too lean for that purpose.

(1) (Reply)

PREMIUM HARWOOD CHARCOAL FOR SALE / . / For Sale! 4bedroom Semi Detached @ Ikota. ₦70M. Eunice 2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.