Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Earn Massively In Dollars With Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Massively In Dollars With Amazon (151 Views)

Naira Crashes Massively Against Dollar 24 Hours After Tinubu’s Anniversary / Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Massively In Dollars With Amazon by Coachpromise123(m): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2022
I have made over $500 just by publishing books on Amazon.
You might want to ask ?
What type of books?
Books like,
coloring books
Jotter, drawing books, journal etc.
I never had the idea of starting up a chapter of a short story talkless of writing several chapters of books,but all thanks to Amazon for making life easier and convenient.
You don't have to be a writer before you start uploading and creating your own books on Amazon and start earning in dollars.

All the tools,materials and processes you need are already available to make your first and several books on Amazon.

I am very happy and eleated to teach first 50 persons all the tools and materials and even exposed you to some hidden equipment which no one has discovered right now. Because I remember I made my first sale Organically on the 21 of February on AMAZON KDP and it was just a coloring book. You too can make it and start earning in dollars.

Remember this isn't for everyone!
It's for the first 50 persons.
Re: Earn Massively In Dollars With Amazon by Coachpromise123(m): 1:02am On Dec 31, 2022
What'sapp:09030222474

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online / A Simple Step By Step System Anyone Can Use To Generate 6-7 Figures Online / Trendy Business Ideas For 13 Year Olds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.