Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs (1583 Views)

Supporters Excited As Oyetola Returns To Osun After Tribunal Judgement (Video) / 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / The Lies Of Sen.ike Ekweremadu To Ugwueme People After 16yrs In Senate (photos,) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Osun state is Tinubu's home state

Adebisi Akande was governor from 1999 to 2003 under Tinubu's AD before he lost to PDP Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Tinubu’s former commissioner in Lagos Rauf Aregbesola became governor in 2010 to 2018 completed his 8yrs under APC, After Aregbesola tenure he handed the mantle of leadership to Tinubu's cousin Adegboyega Oyetola, he was voted out immediately BVAS was introduced by Osun people which exposed the manipulation of Osun choice during election by Tinubu, Tinubu men control Osun for 16 solid years, but nothing to show in his own state except humongous debt, they say charity begins at home, why didn't Tinubu turn Osun his own state to Lagos after control power for 16yrs in Osun.

This is the only flyover built by Tinubu cousin.

See substandard one lane flyover for only keke in Osogbo, Osun capital

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:38am On Dec 31, 2022
This is only substandard flyover built in Osun state by Tinubu's cousin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Mumusaphire: 5:38am On Dec 31, 2022
This one na fly over?. Some governors no get sense or good advicer. If ur state can't take fly over due to map, is not by for to do fly over. Do other better project and let ur people enjoy it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40am On Dec 31, 2022
He want to turn Nigeria to Lagos but fail to turn his own state Osun he control to Nnewi not to talk of Onitsha or Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Mumusaphire:
This one na fly over?

This is the only flyover in Tinubu's own state built by his cousin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by BigDick70inch(m): 5:43am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119566592:
Adebisi Akande was governor from 1999 to 2003 under Tinubu's AD before he lost to PDP Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Tinubu’s former commissioner in Lagos Rauf Aregbesola became governor in 2010 to 2018 completed his 8yrs under APC, After Aregbesola tenure he handed the mantle of leadership to Tinubu's cousin Adegboyega Oyetola, he was voted out immediately BVAS was introduced by Osun people which exposed the manipulation of Osun choice during election by Tinubu, Tinubu men control Osun for 16 solid years, but nothing to show in his own state, they say charity begins at home, why didn't Tinubu turn Osun his own state to Lagos after control power for 16yrs in Osun.

Substandard one lane flyover for only keke

Ode!!..
Was tinubu ever osun state governor??too early to think retardly.....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by derecho(m): 5:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Upper cut

Oletola lost his reelection bid because of Tinubu.
Sanwo-olu is next to go down with Tinubu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Let us compare Anambra and Osun original states both candidates not Lagos former British colony and federal capital

Anambra is a land of wealth creator and not state that depend on handouts

1st and 2nd pictures Osun state

3rd and 4th Anambra State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 5:50am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119566592:
Adebisi Akande was governor from 1999 to 2003 under Tinubu's AD before he lost to PDP Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Tinubu’s former commissioner in Lagos Rauf Aregbesola became governor in 2010 to 2018 completed his 8yrs under APC, After Aregbesola tenure he handed the mantle of leadership to Tinubu's cousin Adegboyega Oyetola, he was voted out immediately BVAS was introduced by Osun people which exposed the manipulation of Osun choice during election by Tinubu, Tinubu men control Osun for 16 solid years, but nothing to show in his own state, they say charity begins at home, why didn't Tinubu turn Osun his own state to Lagos after control power for 16yrs in Osun.

Substandard one lane flyover for only keke

Nyanmiri are the only one saying Tinubu should develop Osun as he developed Lagos state. But Tinubu never rule Lagos state now? Should we ask Peter Obi to equally develop Enugu, Abakaliki and Abia.

The way you guys reason eh, even a toddler suppose chop cain if he reasons like that

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:52am On Dec 31, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Ode!!..
Was tinubu ever osun state governor??too early to think retardly.....

Hypocrisy Tinubu was only Lagos governor for 8yrs why are you guys claiming Fashola, Ambode and the current governors projects, Tinubu’s men control power in Osun for 16yrs why didn't they turn Osun to Lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 5:57am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119566718:
Let us compare Anambra and Osun original states of origin of both candidates not Lagos former British colony and federal capital

You are doing a great disservice to yourself with all these yeye comparison.

I was in the East late September and now in my state for Christmas, I drove all through Yoruba states to get to my destination. I swear to God there's nothing to compared between SE and SW

Comparison between SW and SE does not exist. SW is year's ahead of any other region in Nigeria, you can argue to suite your bias egocentric mind but that is the truth.

From infrastructure, to human resources to investments to market and every other things you can think of, there is no basis for comparison at all. So just chill

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Faber(m): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119566718:
Let us compare Anambra and Osun original states of origin of both candidates not Lagos former British colony and federal capital

pls you can only compare Anaedo (Nnewi, parts of Ekwusigo) with Osun state. How can you compare Anambra State with Osun state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

Nyanmiri are the only one saying Tinubu should develop Osun as he developed Lagos state. But Tinubu never rule Lagos state now? Should we ask Peter Obi to equally develop Enugu, Abakaliki and Abia.

The way you guys reason eh, even a toddler suppose chop cain if he reasons like that
See you guys emptiness Tinubu was Lagos governor for 8yrs no single bridge he built why now claiming other projects done by his successors Same way he appointed his successors that was how he appointed Osun governors why didn't they turnaround Osun his home state grin

This is Anambra State Peter Obi state of Origin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Jones4190(m): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2022
ask yourself when did tinubu become the governor of osun state. online handle mop

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by BigDick70inch(m): 6:04am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119566740:

Hypocrisy Tinubu was only Lagos governor for 8yrs why are you guys claiming Fashola, Ambode and the current governors projects, Tinubu’s men control power in Osun for 16yrs why didn't they turn Osun to Lagos

Mumu.......
Tinubu......singlehandedly/successful govern Lagos for those 8yrs without no allocation and thru severe victimisation from fg but still didn't plunge Lagos to debt.....

He was the pathfinder......while other governors simply worked in his footsteps/key to his plan to achieve success.......... remember he raised dem too

So he sud e deserve Lagos glory......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119566718:

This is a foolish comment from you this morning, you mean Anambra doesn't depend on Federal allocation? The day FG stops Anambra allocation is the day Anambra and the entire SE ceased to exist. I always pity many of you that come online to measure dickk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2022
Faber:
pls you can only compare Anaedo (Nnewi, parts of Ekwusigo) with Osun state. How can you compare Anambra State with Osun state
Sorry nwanne Nnewi Anambra State third major city is more viable and both commercial and industrialised than Osun as a state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119566820:

See you guys emptiness Tinubu was Lagos governor for 8yrs no single bridge he built why now claiming other projects done by his successors Same way he appointed his successors that was how he appointed Osun governors why didn't they turnaround Osun his home state grin

This is Anambra State Peter Obi state of Origin

Look Anambra state doesn't have the number of bridge in my districts alone not to talk of the entire state. You guys are far behind in infrastructure and development. Villages in my place are better than all those rubbish you post online. You guys are too dull to even see your shortcomings.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Mumu.......
Tinubu......singlehandedly/successful govern Lagos for those 8yrs without no allocation and thru severe victimisation from fg but still didn't plunge Lagos to debt.....

He was the pathfinder......while other governors simply worked in his footsteps/key to his plan to achieve success.......... remember he raised dem too

So he sud e deserve Lagos glory......
This is flyover built by Obi in Anambra show us the one single flyover built by Tinubu in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

Look Anambra state doesn't have the number of bridge in my districts alone not to talk of the entire state. You guys are far behind in infrastructure and development. Villages in my place are better than all those rubbish you post online. You guys are too dull to even see your shortcomings.
Anambra as a state has more than 28 bridges, flyovers, interchanges, overhead bridges,pedestal bridges across the State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Pleasant01: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2022
This early morning
Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by fredoooooo: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Bush babies ... cry !! Obituarists cry !!!!! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119566911:

This is flyover built by Obi in Anambra show us the one single flyover built by Tinubu in Lagos

Look nobody will show you anything. But I know you will weep the day you visit SW and see the level of infrastructures and development compared to building you are displaying online.

The value of infrastructure in my Senatorial district is higher than the value of infrastructure in entire SE and these are things done by the state government.

So chill. There's no comparison between SE and SW, both region are on different level of development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

Look nobody will show you anything. But I know you will weep the day you visit SW and see the level of infrastructures and development compared to building you are displaying online.

The value of infrastructure in my Senatorial district is higher than the value of infrastructure in entire SE and these are things done by the state government.

So chill. There's no comparison between SE and SW, both region are on different level of development
Southwest I know outside Lagos develop by all no state in that region you can compare to Anambra State base on infrastructures

This is Anambra State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Obidient4life2: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

grin grin grin... The most clownish thing I have heard in recent times.
Only Lagos stands out in Infrastructure in the whole of South West. Stop fooling yourself! As you are a local champion that have not left his village, others are not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119566975:

Anambra as a state has more than 28 bridges, flyovers, interchanges, overhead bridges,pedestal bridges across the State.

This is the reason why I said you will cry the day you step your foot in SW and see the way development increasing.

Look, my divisional district has more bridges than the whole of Anambra state. Has more infrastructure, more resourceful people, more educated people, more civilization and more exposure than the whole of Anambra state.

There is nothing to argue about that it is a fact. So chill. 28bridges my foot. Stop talking like a village person, if 28 bridges is what your best and richest state can boast of, then SE is finished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

Anambra is forth largest economy, largely built by indigenes no state in Southwest outside Lagos built by all tribes and foreigners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2022
Obidient4life2:

grin grin grin... The most clownish thing I have heard in recent times.
Only Lagos stands out in Infrastructure in the whole of South West. Stop fooling yourself! As you are a local champion that have not left his village, others are not.

You are mumu man. Obidient4life. I drove all the way from Abuja to Lagos but can only see 1 poster of Obi LP by the roadside, any person that respond to you guys online noise is just wasting his time.

You are all empty, blocked head, lazy, myopic and very crude. You brag when there no need to, you shout when you should be silent, you laugh when you should be crying. Everything about you is measuring dick, when indeed you are at the bottom of the ladder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

This is the reason why I said you will cry the day you step your foot in SW and see the way development increasing.

Look, my divisional district has more bridges than the whole of Anambra state. Has more infrastructure, more resourceful people, more educated people, more civilization and more exposure than the whole of Anambra state.

There is nothing to argue about that it is a fact. So chill. 28bridges my foot. Stop talking like a village person, if 28 bridges is what your best and richest state can boast of, then SE is finished
I have travelled to all the states in Southwest I did my NYSC in Lagos started my business in Lagos before I moved it to Anambra State, my wife was born and brought up in Akure Ondo state I'm not Jay Jaycee in your region outside Lagos Southwest is backward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

You are mumu man. Obidient4life. I drove all the way from Abuja to Lagos but can only see 1 poster of Obi LP by the roadside, any person that respond to you guys online noise is just wasting his time.

You are all empty, blocked head, lazy, myopic any very crude. You brag when there no need to, you shout when you should be silent, you laugh when you should be crying. Everything about you is measuring dick, when indeed you are at the bottom of the ladder.

Southwest is region of mud and brown roof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Acidosis(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Jones4190:
ask yourself when did tinubu become the governor of osun state. online handle mop

He installed Aregbesola and Oyetola. True or False? cheesy

Since it's OK to steal Ambode's successes for Tinubu, it should also be OK to steal Oyetola's failures to the crook.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Acidosis:

He installed Aregbesola and Oyetola. True or False? cheesy
Exactly, they will denied that, Osun today is one of the most indebted state in Nigeria nothing to show the airport Aregbesola started after borrowing billions was abandoned

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TINUBU: Damning Evidence Of Drug Crimes, Forgery, Perjury, Rigging Shocks Court / APC Supporter- I Don't Care About Tribunal, My Mind Is On Inauguration / Reno In Nigeria, For Appointment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.