Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Chukwudi Iwuchukwu: Jack Dawson's Famous Quote In The Movie Titanic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chukwudi Iwuchukwu: Jack Dawson's Famous Quote In The Movie Titanic (175 Views)

Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) / Vincent Jack Is Dead! (Ondo FRSC Boss) / Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Iwuchukwu Mariann Aka Ahneeka |biography & History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chukwudi Iwuchukwu: Jack Dawson's Famous Quote In The Movie Titanic by iezeiyida(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2022
''Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean I have got everything I need right here with me. I got air into my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper.''

''I mean I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's going to happen, who I'm going to meet, or where I'm going to wind up.''

''Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world, having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift, and I don't intend on wasting it''

''You don't know what hand you are going to be dealt next.''

''You learn to take life as it comes to you... To make each day count.''

This legendary qoute has been my guiding light, and I hope it will continue to guide me as I go into 2023.

Happy New year, in advance, Nairalanders.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, help push to the right section

(1) (Reply)

By 2090- Okoemu Okoemu Okoemu, Sane-madman / My Little Savings In Four Months Plus / Meet Palm Wine Tapper Who Owns Two Houses And Benz (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.