Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) (657 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / Tunde Rahman: Tinubu Holding Meetings Abroad, To Return To Nigeria Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by Naijalarry: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzYloBLNwk

The governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, said that the presidential candidate of the PDP in the 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar, has been secretly holding meetings with APC governors in Dubai.

Wike made the shocking claim yesterday during the flag-off ceremony for the construction of Eneka-Igbo Etche Road.

The governor was reacting to recent claims that the G-5 governors had struck a deal with APC's Bola Tinubu.

"Has Atiku not been holding meetings with [the] governors of APC? Ask him, as he is in Dubai, ‘Don't we know what is going on?’", he said.

"So why do you bother about us [the] G-5 when you say you can win without us? Leave us alone. Leave me alone, leave Seyi Makinde alone, leave Ortom alone, leave Ikpeazu alone, leave Ugwuanyi alone [and] focus on your problems."

Wike said that he would seek the Rivers people's advice before endorsing any candidate for the presidential election.

"So my dear people, I just want to tell you that whatever decision I want to take, I will let you know and I cannot take any decision without taking advice from you; is it not? Is it not?"

A week ago, Wike said he would announce his preferred presidential candidate in January and campaign with him from state to state and nothing would happen.

The G5 said in November in Abia that they will support a southern presidential candidate in the 2023 election and claimed that their decision was in accordance with the resolution made by the southern governors' forum that the presidency of Nigeria should head to the south in 2023.

They're expected to endorse either Bola Tinubu of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) or Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) in the coming days.

Source- https://inform.ng/politics/atiku-secret-meetings-apc-governors/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by pyyxxaro: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2022
All of una real papa undecided
Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2022
2023 election will be fun, a lot of politicking going on underground. Meanwhile it’s high time Obi publicly steps down and declare his support for either Atiku or Tinubu
Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by Abdul05: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2022
It is true ...

I saw... sanwo olu ,Akeredolu even El rufai sitting and drinking obi's biafan beer with atiku

grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by Bontafa: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2022
peepydelano:
2023 election will be fun, a lot of politicking going on underground. Meanwhile it’s high time Obi publicly steps down and declare his support for either Atiku or Tinubu

Your opinion is useless
Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Bontafa:

Your opinion is useless
Soon you’ll understand that it’s your own opinion that’s useless. Bro wake up
Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by Bontafa: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2022
peepydelano:
Soon you’ll understand that it’s your own opinion that’s useless. Bro wake up

Still very useless
Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by newnet: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2022
I know
Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by Penguin2: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2022
peepydelano:

It’s high time both Atiku and Tinubu stepped down and endorse either Obi or Kwankwaso.

How about that?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by Ttalk: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Wike really know how to play politics
Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2022
Interesting
Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2022
peepydelano:

God punish you and your generations.

Which of them is better than Peter Obi?

Useless Yoruba Muslim terrorist.

Tinubu will step down for Peter Obi before the election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

God punish you and your generations.

Which of them is better than Peter Obi?

Useless Yoruba Muslim terrorist.

Tinubu will step down for Peter Obi before the election.
Back to sender in folds. Mynd44 please apply rule 2 to this kid.
Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by Think9ja(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Peter Obi is the least qualified among the eighteen candidates.

Why people are even considering him is beyond me.

Meanwhile, I want to remind you again that Atiku has 28 children and four wives. Put together, that's 32 votes already, excluding Atiku himself.

Atiku is coming

Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by MrColdsweat: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Look at the tout hoping to be president of Nigeria.

Nigerians don suffer

(1) (Reply)

2023: Osun Welcomes Oyetola With Funfair / El-reufais' Son BELLO Ensigned For APC Senatorial Seat 2023 / Peter Obi Gets Standing Ovation After Speech To Nigerians At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.