Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. (897 Views)

The Father Inlaw To Prophet Odumeje Was One Of The Most Deadliest Fake Prophet / Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2022
You are not a born again; It is fine. But you want to know who a fake prophet is, here is the best way. It is very simple, you can never hear these so called prophet, pastors, teachers and yen yen Nigerian MOG utter the name; Jesus Christ. You will only hear stuffs like I deliver you in the name of Jesus. You are healed in the name of Jesus. I can see the color of your panties and the color is pink in the name of Jesus. I heard Jesus told me to tell you to bring 2000 Naira and 23 Naira to represent thy blessings for 2023, and the mumu congregation will mumuish bring the money. This is a ministry of faith and it was given to me in the mountain, as you have faith and redeem your thithe your life will not be tight in Jesus name, mumu congregation will say, Amen.
So people of God the name Jesus might be an ordinary name not everyone can utter that name Jesus Christ and go without being punished immediately. In 2023 don't be robbed of your sweat by these 98% of fake prophets and teachers we have in Nigeria. The 98% are only interested in your pocket and nothing else. Happy New Year Eve.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by ahnie: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2022
I know a pastor in Lfc newly transferred to the church 4 months ago that beats,yells and treat his workers like slaves.

Infact he's a tout.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:
I know a pastor in Lfc newly transferred to the church 4 months ago that beats,yells and treat his workers like slaves.

Infact he's a tout.

That's why I didn't mention denomination cuz If I was to Lfc will definitely make top 1 on the list.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by ahnie: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2022
tamunodxx:

That's why I didn't mention denomination cuz If I was to Lfc will definitely make top 1 on the list.
Immediately he's bn transferred here...so many workers started resigning.
Like this man with shinning baldhead would literally tell the workers to knee down and raise your hands up.he cud even slap and beat them in the presence of strangers

Running the workers kindergartners.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2022
sad Another way to know them is the message they preach. They preach prosperity, not salvation and repentance.I know a certain big pastor whose name I won't call, whose preaching revolves predominantly around prosperity.Even the books he writes are all about money and prosperity.He has his church headquarters in Idi Iroko,Ogun state.
I vowed never in this world to set foot in any of his church branches.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by incubus6sixsix: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:

Like this man with shinning baldhead would literally tell the workers to knee down and raise your hands up.he cud even slap and beat them in the presence of strangers

He has every right to do so. smiley

He knows that present day Christians attending his church or any other one out there are senseless and gullible.

Am sure if adeboye or oyedepo tell you to eat grass like goat in other to receive your blessing you will do so. Don't pretend or argue.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2022
incubus6sixsix:

Am sure if adeboye or oyedepo tell you to eat grass
like goat in other to receive your blessing you will do so. Don't pretend or argue.

Wahala! wahala!! wahala!!!
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by ahnie: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2022
No be everybody dey gullible.
incubus6sixsix:

He knows that present day Christians attending his church or any other one out there are senseless and gullible.

Am sure if adeboye or oyedepo tell you to eat grass
like goat in other to receive your blessing you will do so. Don't pretend or argue.
And pretence nor even come kuloz to this one
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:

Omo the fact that humans are becoming slaves baffles me. Are they under a spell or what Beat me say watin sup na
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by muyico(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2022
tamunodxx:
You are not a born again; It is fine. But you want to know who a fake prophet is, here is the best way. It is very simple, you can never hear these so called prophet, pastors, teachers and yen yen Nigerian MOG utter the name; Jesus Christ. You will only hear stuffs like I deliver you in the name of Jesus. You are healed in the name of Jesus. I can see the color of your panties and the color is pink in the name of Jesus. I heard Jesus told me to tell you to bring 2000 Naira and 23 Naira to represent thy blessings for 2023, and the mumu congregation will mumuish bring the money. This is a ministry of faith and it was given to me in the mountain, as you have faith and redeem your thithe your life will not be tight in Jesus name, mumu congregation will say, Amen.
So people of God the name Jesus might be an ordinary name not everyone can utter that name Jesus Christ and go without being punished immediately. In 2023 don't be robbed of your sweat by these 98% of fake prophets and teachers we have in Nigeria. The 98% are only interested in your pocket and nothing else. Happy New Year Eve.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
sad Another way to know them is the message they preach. They preach prosperity, not salvation and repentance.I know a certain big pastor whose name I won't call, whose preaching revolves predominantly around prosperity.Even the books he writes are all about money and prosperity.He has his church headquarters in Idi Iroko,Ogun state.
I vowed never in this world to set foot in any of his church branches.

Stay far away bros
For me personally I am preferring Catholic Church to all these Pentecostal Churches. Nobody knows what you carry to church. But nowadays if you are poor it certainly means you are a sinner. Shit!

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by ahnie: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2022
I cud also remember a close kinsman of mine,wanted taking me to see his fire spitting dragon miraculous disbursing pastor some months back because my kids were always under the weather and I was spending too much funds on test,drugs n injections.....my kinsman said it were some spiritual attacks(evil arrows) to drained me financially.

I obliged him and we fixed a date to go....wetin come vex me be say....he asked me to hold some amount of money to grease the pastors hand so he cud attend to me.

I was vex and told him m not moving an inch infact I nor do again.how can I pay money just to see a **supposedly**man of god?

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by muyico(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2022
incubus6sixsix:

Am sure if adeboye or oyedepo tell you to eat grass like goat in other to receive your blessing you will do so. Don't pretend or argue.
same tinz reflect to all religions! When anabi instructed his followers that they should be eating housefly with foods, many follow it and stil doing now! We mostly obey human being not GOD words again
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by ahnie: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2022
tamunodxx:

Omo the fact that humans are becoming slaves baffles me. Are they under a spell or what Beat me say watin sup na
Because he's your earthly lord n master cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Church workers you guys are the real MVP.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:
I cud also remember a close kinsman of mine,wanted taking me to see his fire spitting dragon miraculous disbursing pastor some months back because my kids were always under the weather and I was spending too much funds on test,drugs n injections.....my kinsman said it were some spiritual attacks(evil arrows) to drained me financially.

I obliged him and we fixed a date to go....wetin come vex me be say....he asked me to hold some amount of money to grease the pastors hand so he cud attend to me.

I was vex and told him m not moving an inch infact I nor do again.how can I pay money just to see a **supposedly**man of god?

So sad,

What about those who sell pure water, I mean sachet water ooo, 20naira for 20,000naira. They call it miracle water, as in what is the difference of speaking good words to a water with the Bible and drinking it. It pains how most humans are brainwashed by these 'wise MOG', yes these guys are very intelligent. Most of them are good Mathematicians, they know what they are doing.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:

Won't you spend to see a doctor? grin
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:

Because he's your earthly lord n master cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Church workers you guys are the real MVP.
grin grin
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by ahnie: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Won't you spend to see a doctor? grin
Yes because there's a higher possibility of getting the need results in a doctor than a pastor.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:

Yes because there's a higher possibility of getting the need results in a doctor than a pastor.

grin you didn't say there's no possibly on the side of the Pastor
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by ahnie: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

grin you didn't say there's no possibly on the side of the Pastor
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by KNOWMORE56: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2022
tamunodxx:

The funny thing here is that many of you who go about telling people who is fake or not are fake in the eyes of your accusers also.

The proven way of countering any fake thing is by providing, presenting and practicing the genuine ones...

In the state where I'm staying, the government threatened to stop L300 bus and its like and replace them with mini bus.

I said, just provide one or two of the mini bus and let the people choose...

Gradually, the mini bus replaced the other ones without condemning the previous buses...

The people discovered that the mini bus is faster and gives more space/ allowance...

Today as I'm typing, the mini buses is charging higher than the L300 buses...

many of us still prefer to pay higher to enter the mini buses....

Go and do the same...by providing, presenting and practicing the genuine one

*. Matthew 7:2 "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

1 Like

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

The funny thing here is that many of you who go about telling people who is fake or not are fake in the eyes of your accusers also.

The proven way of countering any fake thing is by providing, presenting and practicing the genuine ones...

In the state where I'm staying, the government threatened to stop L300 bus and its like and replace them with mini bus.

Gradually, the mini bus replaced the other ones without condemning the previous buses...

The people discovered that the mini bus is faster and gives more space/ allowance...

*. Matthew 7:2 "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

First I didn't judge anyone in my post. The spirit gives one ability to discern and that is just what hav been revealed. And the instance you sited has nothing to do with someone being gullible and robbed of his sweat, thank you. Also let me ask you a question, will you continue keep being oppressed all in the name of I don't Wang to judge anyone syndrome. Didn't your Bible teach you to chastise??

1 Like

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2022
tamunodxx:

Stay far away bros
For me personally I am preferring Catholic Church to all these Pentecostal Churches. Nobody knows what you carry to church. But nowadays if you are poor it certainly means you are a sinner. Shit!
Exactly! I love Roman Catholic churches so much, though am born an Anglican.They are extremely charitable and never do all these rubbish seen in Pentecostal churches.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Exactly! I love Roman Catholic churches so much, though am born an Anglican.They are extremely charitable and never do all these rubbish seen in Pentecostal churches.

Yea, I am also considering going back to Catholic Church. The reason I left was because I asked a Priest why Bowing down to an image, he said he's goin get back to me, since that day I left and never looked back. I even took communion before I left, that was were I was sprinkled at birth lolz of course that is not baptism grin

1 Like

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:

Sad but true cry grin grin
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2022
tamunodxx:

Yea, I am also considering going back to Catholic Church. The reason I left was because I asked a Priest why Bowing down to an image, he said he's goin get back to me, since that day I left and never looked back. I even took communion before I left, that was were I was sprinkled at birth lolz of course that is not baptism grin
Me sef,I had issues initially with their Mary doctrines,but after studying my Bible and understanding why certain parts of the Mary doctrines are there,I wasn't uncomfortable.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Me sef,I had issues initially with their Mary doctrines,but after studying my Bible and understanding why certain parts of the Mary doctrines are there,I wasn't uncomfortable.
Do you mind sharing some parts of the scripture about Mary Doctrines. Especially praying through Mary, like seriously is she really interceding for you guys grin grin grin
That Lady isn't hearing any fvk

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by ahnie: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2022
What's these rambling all about?
KNOWMORE56:

Are you preaching or by any chance doing advertisement?
Just asking.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:
What's these rambling all about?
Are you preaching or by any chance doing advertisement?
Just asking.
grin grin grin
You gat issue
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by ahnie: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2022
tamunodxx:

grin grin grin
You gat issue
No I don't....just asking a simple question.
Because no one is bidding for mini buses and L300 shuttle buses.
I felt he's doing some sort of advertisement with a little touch of biblical backup with excerpts.

That's what m tynna get....you Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2022
tamunodxx:

Do you mind sharing some parts of the scripture about Mary Doctrines. Especially praying through Mary, like seriously is she really interceding for you guys grin grin grin
That Lady isn't hearing any fvk
Lol! That Mary interceding part is that part I don't and never will believe or accept.According to the Bible,Jesus Christ is the Intercessor,seated at the Right Hand Side of God.But praying through Mary is an aberration.That part of the doctrines aims to make Mary,a fourth in the Trinity and a deity.
And that is a manifestation of Ashtaroth, the Queen of Heaven,Wife of Satan who is responsible for false doctrines,false religions, sexual immorality and perversion.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:

No I don't....just asking a simple question.
Because no one is bidding for mini buses and L300 shuttle buses.
I felt he's doing some sort of advertisement with a little touch of biblical backup with excerpts.

That's what m tynna get....you Gerrit?

Yea you may be right, him no de answer maybe he gats why. Let's see

(1) (2) (Reply)

False Apostles,prophets And Teachers: Beware / Movie Review: Zeitgeist / Stop Press! What Changes For The Christian Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.