Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,408 members, 7,850,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Wholesales - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Wholesales (483 Views)

Wholesales kids toy / SENEGALESE Clothes And AFRICAN WEARS: Buyers On Wholesales And Retailers Wanted. / Ice Block @ Wholesales Price 08039722099 Illasmaja Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wholesales by shelylilly(f): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
I am urgently looking for wholesale buyers of women, men and children clothes,
womens bags, wristwatches, cosmetics, men suits, blazers, jeans, polo tshirts,
office shirts socks, boxer shorts, and lots of stuffs,
Please these stuffs can be purchased at wholesale price in lagos from my representatives,
They are uk imported goods, and am looking for regular customers to purchase these items,
every two weeks, Please note that they are all new materials, and can also supply you materials
according to your specifications,
Please give youe email and phone numbers, and can link you up with my representatives in lagos,
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Toyota Hiace Van, Or 10,15,20tons Trucks Biz Opportunity For You: / Crude Oil For Sale With Pop / Pls, Contact Me If U Need Transformer Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.