Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi (1636 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) / Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Darren95: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2022
The reality is that, Bro if Gov Wike come out to support Tinubu, my brother Peter Obi will never win Rivers State. Highest Obi will get is 25%.

Let me explain:

Ikwerre is the majority tribe in Rivers state with 4 local govts which includes Port Harcourt City.

Wike is also an Ikwerre man.

Ikwerre will support our son. Rivers people will support our son Wike.

What did Obi do for Ikwerre/Rivers Man to have our vote?? But Wike has done a lot for us and we will follow him.

Don’t forget former Gov Rotimi Amaechi another Ikwerre is also APC.

No single Igbo state has more vote than Rivers State. I don’t know where Obi will get votes to win oh.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Darren95:
Bro if Gov Wike come out to support Tinubu, my brother Peter Obi will never win Rivers State. Highest Obi will get is 25%.

Ikwerre is the majority tribe in Rivers state with 4 local govts which includes Port Harcourt City.

No Igbo state has vote more than Rivers State. I don’t where Obi will get votes from oh

Another amala and ewedu miscreant on the loose. You're not an Ikwerre man. You're a pure Afonja from Osun State.

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2022
When Afonja Muslims create threads, we know.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Another reta.rd on the loose.

Urchin, Una no dey tire to play this tribal card?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2022
You guys keep proving that the number of people that will vote for Tinubu will determine the number of mad people.

Look at what you posted, it makes sense to you?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by dominic17: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2022
The what they are good at Propaganda
Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2022
The mumu thread creator is afraid to post comments on the useless thread he created.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Akpamu thread creator

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2022
This is the Time To Waste Your Votes To Stay Alive

A time has come when we have to waste our votes to survive. Our lives are in grave danger and if we don't waste our votes, we don't know what will happen to us. We are wasting our votes to save our children's future, we're wasting our votes to stay alive, we're wasting our votes to get food to eat, we're wasting our votes to save our lives from sponsored killers and kidnappers that the government has refused to arrest and try. Oh, this is the time to waste our votes to save the only country we call our own, our home!
We will waste our votes to stop our nurses and doctors from running to foreign lands for better life, living our hospitals for lizards and rodents, we will waste our votes to stop our children from japaing to foreign lands to do dirty, menial jobs to survive. We will waste our votes to build a government we can trust, we can question, we can remove without a shoot-at-sight order. We want to waste our votes to protect our soldiers from fighting foolish wars with crude and obsolete military ware supplied by corrupt and insincere government. We want to waste our votes to stop burying innocent Nigerians. This is the time to waste our votes. Enough is enough! Join us to waste our votes to save Nigeria.

This write-up is dedicated to Obasanjo, the grandfather of the suffering and frustrated Nigerians for his support to Labour Party Obidient Movement.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by HRprof: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Darren95:
The reality is that, Bro if Gov Wike come out to support Tinubu, my brother Peter Obi will never win Rivers State. Highest Obi will get is 25%.

Let me explain:

What did Obi do for Ikwerre/Rivers Man to have our vote?? But Wike has done a lot for us and we will follow him.

No single Igbo state has more vote than Rivers State. I don’t know where Obi will get votes to win oh.
Rivers state is already OBIdient before wike and PDP issue came up. Supporting Tinubu will NOT I repeat will NOT change that fact. mark this space , Obi will get more votes than APC and PDP in Rivers state. I reside in rivers state and all the Rivers people around me are all OBIdient.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by KingKO22: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2022
See as the IPOB are shivering grin

They fear SS like mad

They know if SS dissociate from them their own done finish patapata grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2022
HRprof:

Rivers state is already OBIdient before wike and PDP issue came up. Supporting Tinubu will NOT I repeat will NOT change that fact. mark this space , Obi will get more votes than APC and PDP put together in Rivers state. I reside in rivers state and all the Rivers people around me are all OBIdient.
Fixed.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by HRprof: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Fixed.
Oil dey your head grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by 1nice(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Darren95:

Let me explain:

Na Tinubu supporter signature I de see
Not ikwere man.
Besides Wike has denied endorsing anyone.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2022
KingKO22:
See as the IPOB are shivering grin

They fear SS like mad

They know if SS dissociate from them their own done finish patapata grin
Your propaganda can't separate SS from SE.
SE supported GEJ a SS son with full chest.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by agadez007(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2022
I love how the Yoruba Muslims reason

1)Ikwerre won’t leave their son wike and vote Obi but they(urchins) are fantasizing about ebonyi and imo votes,so Imo and ebonyi will leave their son Obi and vote emilodrug because their governors are APC?

2)tinubu will win in Oyo state eventhough the governor is PDP because tinubu is their son but Atiku won’t win northeast where he is from,and tinubu will also win north west while Kwankwaso is also in the race
Lol

I wonder what tinubu gives his urchins to smoke,they reason like imbeciles

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2022
This Yoruba Muslim is mad. E sense don expire

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Darren95:

Let me explain:

Writing from agbado media headquarters along Lagos-Benin Expressway cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Darren95:

Let me explain:

Ikwerre is the majority tri

Ikwere is Igbo and Igbo's is Ikwere.

They're the same people

Igbo's have nothing to lose.

Peter Obi is a Nigerians project.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by nedu666: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Darren95:

Let me explain:

Rivers has 23 lga. So if ikwerre owns 4 lgas according to you, who owns the remaining 19 lgas

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by TheEndless: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Darren95:

Let me explain:

Afon.já Mozulem pigs don dey form Ikwerre, no be juju be that??! Go and tell the dingBAT that all these una nonsense is really getting stale. Make una come up with fresh format ni grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Just see you. Do you even know Ikwerre? An Igbo word for "You believed"; "You accepted".

You said Igbo & God blessed Christian land will leave it for one unbaptised pagan dancer place-holding for a pagan mohametan.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Blissguts: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Darren95:

Let me explain:

Lol.... Your writeup just gave you out - as someone who doesn't know the reality on ground.

Try harder.

And try to get at least an ikwerre friend that'll give you Intel on how to create a narrative, such that'll look real.... At least he losses nothing by playing on a dunce. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Taba21: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Another amala and ewedu miscreant on the loose. You're not an Ikwerre man. You're a pure Afonja from Osun State.

You this cannibal tribe always pains for hearing the truth,now everyone is afonja and you can't do nothing without them

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
When Nigerians somebody compose strands, we know
Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Ogbuefi2020: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Afonja analysis. Too much Amala don block your brain

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Ogbuefi2020: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Taba21:

You this cannibal tribe always pains for hearing the truth,now everyone is afonja and you can't do nothing without them
Did Amaechi get the votes for APC? Mugu, do you think Rivers is zamfara?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Taba21:

I know say e pain you reach your bone marrows. Useless amala and ewedu miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Mobi47(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ikwerre is Igbo na...what is this op even saying.

This election is not even about tribe things, it's about voting for someone that can fix up Nigeria and Peter Obi is that man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Olachase(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
HRprof:
I reside in rivers state and all the Rivers people around me are all OBIdient.
na everywhere una day reside grin grin
Re: Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi by Abuventure: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Who cares. Obi is the new commander in chief of our armed force

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Crowd Tinubu Pulled Even As Akeredolu As Governor In Ondo / INEC All Elections In Southeast Needs To Be cancelled, Too Much Irregularities / May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.