Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo (330 Views)

Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo / I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo by Odunayomi247(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo has given reasons he opted to leave Europe and sign for Al Nassr.

The deal that saw the 37-year-old join the Saudi Arabian club was announced on Friday.

Ronaldo will receive $75million annually for the duration of his two-year contract.

I am fortunate that I have won everything I set out to win in European football and feel now that this is the right moment to share my experience in Asia.

“I am looking forward to joining my new teammates and together with them help the Club to achieve success,” Ronaldo said.

The five-time Ballon d’Or winner was believed to be keen on continuing his career at the top level in Europe.

Ronaldo was especially keen to join a Champions League side after his contract at Manchester United was terminated in November.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/31/transfer-why-i-snubbed-champions-league-clubs-to-join-al-nassr-ronaldo/
Re: Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo by Akindefunminiyi(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2022
They don't even need him. grin grin grin
Re: Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo by Whodeyhouse(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2022
Who wan buy penaldo?? grin
Re: Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo by Moh247: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
I hope he doesn't try nonsense in Saudi... Arabs they quick vex oo
Re: Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo by derecho(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:
I hope he doesn't try nonsense in Saudi... Muslims Arabs they quick vex oo
Re: Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo by Moh247: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2022
derecho:

That's why no Muslim would vote IPOB candidate
Re: Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo by Peacecore: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2022
Let's wait and know the excuse his fans will give when Messi finally break his UCL goal record.
Re: Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo by derecho(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Stupid Muslims you mean?
Moh247:

That's why Muslim would vote Bola Tinubu
Re: Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo by derecho(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2022
Yawns..is that all?

Your IPOB story holds no water.
Northerners are not BATstards like you who generalize.

And why won't Muslims be abused if this is how you reason.

Peter Obi will be Your President in 2023.. if you don't like it, relocate to Saudi Arabia or Iran

Moh247:

Zombidiots are quite dumb Politically

I wonder if it's a curse

Insult Muslims and still expect their vote

Insult North and still believe anyone cares about IPOB candidate

Una never ready Presidency in the next 100 years
Re: Sporttransfer: Why I Snubbed Champions League Clubs To Join Al Nassr – Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Stories man. After badmouthing Qatar, UAE and even the US in the past, you now joined them after having no other option.

It's so bad that he couldnt even join the biggest club in Saudi, he had to make do with a second fiddle Arabian club that couldnt even make the Asian Champions League.

Meanwhile, I hear Ronaldo will hurriedly marry his girlfriend Georgina before she can join him in S.Arabia to avoid being flogged severely for committing Zina grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch UFC 283 Free Online / Casemiro Shows His Manchester United Leadership By Pointing To Antony After Week / Vincent Aboubakar On Cristiano Ronaldo Arrival To Al-nassr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.