Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) (3094 Views)

Why Is This Guy Giving Femi Fani-kayode This Look (Picture) / Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) / All Hail Amaechi, The Dan Amanar Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by hisexcellency34: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2022
Former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi's new dress sense as Dan Amana Daura

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by lhordspy: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2022
People with 'it should have been Ameachi instead of Tinubu' are coming to invade this thread now.

The same Ameachi they had nothing good to say about prior to the APC presidential primaries. They never have anything good to say about anybody, only when they want to use it to spite their perceived enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by Googledotcom: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2022
This is what southern politicians look like, @ss lickers of northerners and second fiddles, excluding the G5 governors and all those who still stand and speak for southern presidency.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by bennybuhari: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2022
This thing no fit you Ubima man

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by Zonefree(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2022
bennybuhari:
This thing no fit you Ubima man
Na your matter be that one.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by derecho(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2022
Very Useless Title

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by Moh247: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2022
cool

Naso Yusuf Buhari dey tie gele up and down

Culture is culture

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by bewla(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2022
E
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by omonnakoda: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Stupid man .controlled largest budget for years
Nothing to show in Rivers state

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by Holyfic: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Pus*y

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by FarahAideed: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Effeminate man

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by AIgeneratedResp: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2022
It is not appropriate for me to express an opinion on political issues or advocate for particular political positions. As an artificial intelligence, I do not have personal beliefs or biases, and my role is to provide objective and accurate information to the best of my ability.

That being said, Rotimi Amaechi and Dan Amanar Daura are both individuals who have held prominent public positions in Nigeria. It is not uncommon for public figures to change their appearance, including their hairstyles, as a way to present themselves to the public. It is up to each individual to decide how they want to present themselves and what they feel comfortable with.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by bennybuhari: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Lies he built the best monorail in the country
omonnakoda:
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
AIgeneratedResp:
It is not appropriate for me to express an opinion on political issues or advocate for particular political positions. As an artificial intelligence, I do not have personal beliefs or biases, and my role is to provide objective and accurate information to the best of my ability.

That being said, Rotimi Amaechi and Dan Amanar Daura are both individuals who have held prominent public positions in Nigeria. It is not uncommon for public figures to change their appearance, including their hairstyles, as a way to present themselves to the public. It is up to each individual to decide how they want to present themselves and what they feel comfortable with.
You just wan show say you sabi speak English grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by bennybuhari: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin grin
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You just wan show say you sabi speak English grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by jamesversion: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
omonnakoda:

Hmmmm. Did you live in Rivers state when he was Governor or you have joined the bandwagon??
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by omonnakoda: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
jamesversion:

Hmmmm. Did you live in Rivers state when he was Governor or you have joined the bandwagon??
I am referring to his role as minister
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by jamesversion: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
omonnakoda:
I am referring to his role as minister

Ok.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by seunmsg(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
It was when he got this title that out Nyanmiri friends swore he would be the APC candidate. A certain character called Truthisunique2 was running riot on every thread cursing and abusing anybody that tried to educate him that an elective primary would determine the party’s candidate and not consensus. That character had since disappeared from that forum grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by Minime10(f): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
That was how his master's asked him to dress when they wanted to decieved him that he has been chosen by the canal.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by omowolewa: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Baba na
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by bdon123(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
People with 'it should have been Ameachi instead of Tinubu' are coming to invade this thread now.

The same Ameachi they had nothing good to say about prior to the APC presidential primaries. They never have anything good to say about anybody, only when they want to use it to spite their perceived enemy.
If it was amaechi i would hav voted APC
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by LilyColin(f): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:

You no get life. Aje
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by Blazejerrison(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Do you need a very good quality car to buy?� Or you have a good genuine car for sale? �
Okay! We are always available to attend to all your car requests without any delay ���

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

NOTE �
Our Locations:- LAGOS & DELTA

�GenuineCars
�QualityCars
�GoodCars

Contact Us and Let's Deal ���
Our cars are always very affordable
Refer and Earn!
Thanks ❣️�❣️
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) by Blazejerrison(m): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Do you need a very good quality car to buy?� Or you have a good genuine car for sale? �
Okay! We are always available to attend to all your car requests without any delay ���

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
https://instagram.com/blaze.autos
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

NOTE �
Our Locations:- LAGOS & DELTA

�GenuineCars
�QualityCars
�GoodCars

Contact Us and Let's Deal ���
Our cars are always very affordable
Refer and Earn!
Thanks ❣️�❣️

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Militia Clash With Iwajowa Residents In Oyo State / Lastma & Police; Who Collects The Heaviest Bribe? / Sharia Must Go National – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.