Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Sir Victor Uwaifo's Son Follows Father's Music Footsteps - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sir Victor Uwaifo's Son Follows Father's Music Footsteps (1951 Views)

MUSIC: Sir Victor Uwaifo - Kirikisi Ft. Ice Prince / Music: 2face – Lesse Passe Ft Sir Victor Uwaifo Hot! / Sir Victor Olaiya - Baby Jowo Remix Ft 2face [Video Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sir Victor Uwaifo's Son Follows Father's Music Footsteps by stshakes(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
Fast rising multi-talented artist/Producer Wyfi has released his debut single “Put it on me”. The song which is self produced has a Pop feel with some touch of techno and features rap artist Chopper. It is very captivating song with interesting lyrical content especially for the ladies, guaranteed to bang any club. This is the first of series of singles he is set to release in the coming months.

Full name Alexander Uwaifo, Wyfi is the son of Nigerian’s music living Legend Sir (Prof) Victor Uwaifo (MON), He joins the likes of Darey, Segun Obey </em>and Paul Play who have stepped into the shoes of their fathers, taking over from the legacy they left behind in the music industry.

A graduate of Fine and Applied Arts who majored in sculpture from University of Benin, Wyfi started music as a rap artist as far back as six years ago while still in Kings College Lagos where he had his secondary education with the likes of LYNXXX and TeeKlef as set mates. However, going to university meant he had to put a hold to his music career. This had given him time to work on his music and brush up to becoming a better artist and also a producer, releasing a single while in school titled “Over my dead body” which gained good airplay in radio stations in Benin. According to Wyfi, “I had to take a break to go to school and of course, develop my art in writing and producing and I thank God that decision has paid off”

Now out of school and announcing his official entry into the Nigerian music industry with this first single, prepare to hear a lot from him, both as an artist and a producer. Wyfi is currently working on the albums of some major Nigerian artists who he declined to mention. He says “You all should just wait to hear these songs when they come out as I am not in the position to divulge such information”. He is also working on a Mixtape titled “The Elevation” from his outfit VIBE MUSIC FACTORY which will feature a blend of already established artists and some underground artist whom he wishes to project.

Source: http://www.jaguda.com/2011/09/01/bubbling-under-wfyi-put-it-on-me-ft-chopper/

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With The Translation Of "Durosoke" By Olamide. / Download New Music: Ghana All Stars – Castro We Need You Back / DOWNLOAD MP3 Gemini Major – Bang Bang Ft. Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.