Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Digital Marketing Masterclass - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Digital Marketing Masterclass (246 Views)

RUSH! 32 Hrs Digital Marketing Masterclass On Udemy / UDEMY: Subsidized Digital Marketing Masterclass - 23 Courses In 1� / Digital Marketing Masterclass 0.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Masterclass by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
You'll bite yourself so hard if you get into the new year without a digital skill...

Do you know that about 40% of Nigerian youths are unemployed?

And what's even worrisome is that this year alone about 50% of Nigerian youths now work at home?

So who is now doing who? Lol...You see if you're still at home doing nothing and hoping on mummy's food you're doing a whole wrong...Like you're just doing yourself.

Today you get an opportunity of a goldmine to learn 3 highly sought digital skills and start your path into financial freedom...

Okay so for how much, just #20000 for early birds. Trust me you won't get this anywhere cheaper. You can ask around...And next month this price is doubling...

If you register late, you get to pay #30,000.

Early Registration: Between now and Monday. Late Registration between Monday and Thursday.

What are you waiting for? Kick-start your digital career today .

My socials:
www.instagra.com/siwhizz

You can check out this previous nl thread I created:

https://www.nairaland.com/5914963/marketing-tips-succeed-business

Don't forget to take action today!

More info: Call 07030438383

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / We Build AI Project, E-commerce, Block Chain, Real Estate Web And Mobile App / Switching Over To A Google Analytics 4 Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.