Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Want To Create An Online Presence For My Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create An Online Presence For My Business (291 Views)

Have An Online Presence For Your Business / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Internet Presence For Your Business And Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create An Online Presence For My Business by tobititus167: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hello Nairaland ,
I have want to Start my own business on market research and advertisement. I have over ten years experience in monitoring and research.
Does anyone have an idea on how I can get my own client .The company I worked for us an international company but they said they are no longer into market research. Now ,I want to start my own business in media research and advertising. I don't know how to start .I need some one who is in media that can guide me or mentor me on how to start my own business.
Re: I Want To Create An Online Presence For My Business by fman(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
So with your 10 yrs in monitoring and research, u don't know how to source for clients?
Wooow

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create An Online Presence For My Business by MandelaLives: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Get a Website. Get on LinkedIn. Learn how to market yourself on LinkedIn. You are in a beautiful niche, so getting clients wouldn't be too hard if you are good at what you do.
Re: I Want To Create An Online Presence For My Business by MandelaLives: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
fman:
So with your 10 yrs in monitoring and research, u don't know how to source for clients?
Don't always try to put people down. It's so base of you. No one knows everything about everything. Or, do you?
Re: I Want To Create An Online Presence For My Business by fman(m): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
MandelaLives:

Don't always try to put people down. It's so base of you. No one knows everything about everything. Or, do you?
am really sorry for sounding harsh!!
U can take a course on digital marketing:
SMM, sms marketing, WhatsApp marketing .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create An Online Presence For My Business by Jaggu420: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2023
You can hire a group of digital marketing people or you can join in any company and share your ideas with them then simply you can get ideas to promote

(1) (Reply)

Crowdstrike Siem Integration : A Comprehensive Guide / (surprise) Test Your Knowledge Of Slang Words And Codes Used On The Social Media / How to add licensebox to your custom php script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.