Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Area Is Calm - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Area Is Calm (387 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Area Is Calm by Igieso: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Unlike previous years where there is serious street activity in the build up towards the crossover into the new year/yuletide season, my area is serene, calm. People are off the street. Even the voices of the early morning salvation criers disappeared before Christmas.

Is it due to the change in weather (Harmattan/cold) or due to hunger, based on present economic reality? Abeg, what is the outlook of things in your own area?

1 Like

Re: Area Is Calm by stacyadams: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Igieso:

Unlike previous years where there is serious street activity in the build up towards the crossover into the new year/yuletide season, my area is serene, calm. People are off the street. Even the voices of the early morning salvation criers disappeared before Christmas.

Is it due to the change in weather (Harmattan/cold) or due to hunger, based on present economic reality? Abeg, what is the outlook of things in your own area?
hunger is real

2 Likes

Re: Area Is Calm by yomi007k(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
stacyadams:
hunger is real

grin

I dey tell u.
Re: Area Is Calm by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
I dey inside room with pussy wey I go use usher myself into the new year, I no know wetin dey happen outside. as 12 dey nack my prick must dey inside pussy.
Re: Area Is Calm by yomi007k(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Antimarraige:
I dey inside room with pussy wey I go use usher myself into the new year, I no know wetin dey happen outside. as 12 dey nack my prick must dey inside pussy.
That one no be achievement.

You just dey waste your time, energy, nutrients and semen.
Plus putting yourself into different health risks such as STI, Stroke, penile fracture and other injuries.

No worry, with time you go understand say dem suppose dey pay you to straff.
Re: Area Is Calm by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
yomi007k:

That one no be achievement.

You just dey waste your time, energy, nutrients and semen.
Plus putting yourself into different health risks such as STI, Stroke, penile fracture and other injuries.

No worry, with time you go understand say dem suppose dey pay you to straff.
k

(1) (Reply)

Welcoming My New Neighbour @nemelum To Awka | How We Spent Our Christmas Day / What Will You Regret When You Are 80? / How To Know If You Are Dating An Ogbanje (water/marine Spirit) Girl Or Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.