Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc (853 Views)

Another PDP Ward Faction Denounces Suspension Of Rivers Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara / Labour Party Set Up Disciplinary Committee To Try National Treasurer, Oparah / Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by garfield1: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Prominent member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Delta State, Chief (Mrs.) Faith Majemite, has resigned her membership of the party, accusing the party of being disrespectful to her and her “teeming supporters.”

Majemite, who was the only elected local government chairman in the state until the local council polls held in the state last year, communicated her decision to resign her membership of the PDP in a letter dated December 28, 2022.

The resignation letter from the former chairman of Ethiope East Local Government Area, Delta State, was addressed to the chairman of the party in the local government area but copied the ‘Ward 6’ chairman as well as the state chairman of the party.

Although silent on the next political move she would make or whether she intended to defect to another political party, Majemite alleged that the party had deviated from the known ethics, values and ideological stand on inclusiveness envisioned by the party’s foundation members.

The letter read in part: “This is to inform you, effective today, 28th December, 2022, I hereby cease to be a member of the PDP due to the heinous leadership impunity, hostile plots against my thronging supporters; and, I no longer find the very values, ethics and ideology of the party’s founding fathers.

“Therefore, in order to better serve my thronging supporters and my ward, local government, state, country and around the world, I have decided to end my affiliation with a party that has negative intentions for us.”

Her spouse, Olorogun Fred Majimite, was one of the aspirants who participated in the Delta State PDP governorship primary election held on May 25 this year, which produced the Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly, Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, as the state PDP governorship candidate.

However, Olorogun Majemite has since thrown his weight behind Oborevwori and has been part of the ongoing campaign by the party across the state.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/12/30/female-chieftain-faith-majemite-resigns-delta-pdp-membership/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiY_YHej6T8AhVNaqQEHTvqDpgQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0wL04SnA_cB5NxHiGOkODd

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Tutudesz
Adegbaorogboye
Trinitycian
Heavens1stson
Coffinseller
Slavaukrani
Asgard
Jaxxy
Jrusky
Efewestern
Fratermathy
Mymouth
Aiel123
Bennycollins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by garfield1: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Another blow to atiku and okowa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by Righthussle: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Which original SOUTHERNER go want make a fulani northerner handover to another fulani northerner in a country like Nigeria wey get more than 200 ethnic groups.

4 Likes

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by Roboto11: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Labour Party no get secretariat for there?

5 Likes

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by yarimo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
What is going on even in southern states no one is joining LABOUR PARTY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by ItsTutsi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Why nobody dey decamp LP even for south?
garfield1:
Another blow to atiku and okowa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by Okoroawusa: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Labour Party no get secretariat for there?
Labour Party get secretariat anywhere?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by ItsTutsi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
You are lucky the south produced a very competent candidate in APC, Tinubu , that's why we are voting him

If it was just Pandora Anini, we the northerners would have all pitched our tent with Atiku and there is nothing u can do about it!
Righthussle:
Which original SOUTHERNER go want make a fulani northerner handover to another fulani northerner in a country like Nigeria wey get more than 200 ethnic groups.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by garfield1: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
You are lucky the south produced a very competent candidate in APC, Tinubu , that's why we are voting him

If it was just Pandora Anini, we the northerners would have all pitched our tent with Atiku and there is nothing u can do about it!

Reality
Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by Abdul05: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Any one embracing obi should know that he or she is hugging a failure.... grin cheesy angry

Isn't obvious that the victory is knocking on tinubu's door... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by ican2020: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
What is going on even in southern states no one is joining LABOUR PARTY
Leaving PDP for APC , it’s good to read and comprehend before commenting

1 Like

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by Shugabanqasa: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Poverty development party
Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by FreeStuffsNG: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Asiwaju lokan!
Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by iokpebholo: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Madam faith d illiterate local government chairman of delta state,why are u rejoicing over feeding bottLe politicians Mr OP.Madam faith has since lost grip of what's on ground.Na small pikin even defeat am last year grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by tutudesz: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:
Prominent member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Delta State, Chief (Mrs.) Faith Majemite, has resigned her membership of the party, accusing the party of being disrespectful to her and her “teeming supporters.”

Majemite, who was the only elected local government chairman in the state until the local council polls held in the state last year, communicated her decision to resign her membership of the PDP in a letter dated December 28, 2022.

The resignation letter from the former chairman of Ethiope East Local Government Area, Delta State, was addressed to the chairman of the party in the local government area but copied the ‘Ward 6’ chairman as well as the state chairman of the party.

Although silent on the next political move she would make or whether she intended to defect to another political party, Majemite alleged that the party had deviated from the known ethics, values and ideological stand on inclusiveness envisioned by the party’s foundation members.

The letter read in part: “This is to inform you, effective today, 28th December, 2022, I hereby cease to be a member of the PDP due to the heinous leadership impunity, hostile plots against my thronging supporters; and, I no longer find the very values, ethics and ideology of the party’s founding fathers.

“Therefore, in order to better serve my thronging supporters and my ward, local government, state, country and around the world, I have decided to end my affiliation with a party that has negative intentions for us.”

Her spouse, Olorogun Fred Majimite, was one of the aspirants who participated in the Delta State PDP governorship primary election held on May 25 this year, which produced the Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly, Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, as the state PDP governorship candidate.

However, Olorogun Majemite has since thrown his weight behind Oborevwori and has been part of the ongoing campaign by the party across the state.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/12/30/female-chieftain-faith-majemite-resigns-delta-pdp-membership/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiY_YHej6T8AhVNaqQEHTvqDpgQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0wL04SnA_cB5NxHiGOkODd

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Tutudesz
Adegbaorogboye
Trinitycian
Heavens1stson
Coffinseller
Slavaukrani
Asgard
Jaxxy
Jrusky
Efewestern
Fratermathy
Mymouth
Aiel123
Bennycollins
Happy New Year smiley
Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by garfield1: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
tutudesz:

Happy New Year smiley

Its been long.ijaw leaders endorsed sheriff
Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by tutudesz: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Its been long.ijaw leaders endorsed sheriff
Small health issue.
Ijaw leaders endorsement of both candidates is very funny grin Deflection up and down, APC to PDP, PDP to APC, APC to LP
Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by garfield1: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
tutudesz:

Small health issue.
Ijaw leaders endorsement of both candidates is very funny grin Deflection up and down, APC to PDP, PDP to APC, APC to LP

I heard they are infighting between niboro and orubebe...
Isoko have endorsed Joel and agege
Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by Plus10(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Paper weight politician, APC might gather small votes in Ethiope East because of Omo agege that is from there.In Delta State the fight is between LP and PDP.
Re: Another Pdp Chieftain In Delta Dumps Party,set To Join Apc by tutudesz: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

I heard they are infighting between niboro and orubebe...
Isoko have endorsed Joel and agege
Infighting everywhere O! Retirement loading for many politicians

(1) (Reply)

'He Saved Money Instead Of People,’ Tinubu Slams Obi / Insult Of The Highest Order! Igbos Wake Up And Vote Massively For Peter Obi / 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.