Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Can I Become A Celebrity? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can I Become A Celebrity? (747 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Become A Celebrity? by Opoki(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
i'm a graduate,currently serving,i've achieved alot of feats. through personal hardwork and labour. I have a humble background which few of my schoolmate knew and because of this,i was looked down upon but i did not give up. To the glory of God, today i'm a graduate, the least anyone of them could imagine but i still want to be discoved,known and celebrated.

Any help?
Re: How Can I Become A Celebrity? by iyatrustee(f): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2011
change your name to celebrity and make sure you publish it in the dailies! cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Become A Celebrity? by Greenslim: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2011
You're already a celebrity, you don't need to wait for anyone to say so.

Keep winning and soon you be made public to your own people.
Re: How Can I Become A Celebrity? by Opoki(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
iyatrustee:

change your name to celebrity and make sure you publish it in the dailies! cheesy cheesy
is that possible?
How can it make difference?
Greenslim:

You're already a celebrity, you don't need to wait for anyone to say so.

Keep winning and soon you be made public to your own people.
.Appreciated!
Re: How Can I Become A Celebrity? by doublekay: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
you mustnt be a movie star to be a celebrity. afterall we have mark zuckerberg (face book), steven jobs (apple), bill gates (microsoft), pastor tb joshua (the synagogue) seun osewa (our own nairaland) goodluck jonathan (naija president) and a host of others who are not all movie stars but there names are been celebrated around the world.

My simple formular for u is to create a course and champion it. its not easy bro but if can scale tru its fun to be a celeb
Re: How Can I Become A Celebrity? by Opoki(m): 12:05am On Sep 03, 2011
doublekay:

you mustnt be a movie star to be a celebrity. afterall we have mark zuckerberg (face book), steven jobs (apple), bill gates (microsoft), pastor tb joshua (the synagogue) seun osewa (our own nairaland) goodluck jonathan (naija president) and a host of others who are not all movie stars but there names are been celebrated around the world.

My simple formular for u is to create a course and champion it. its not easy bro but if can scale tru its fun to be a celeb
I see comfort in your words and i feel relaxed.

(1) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu/tony Okoroji War: Patrick Doyle Reacts; “i’m Angry” / Kim Kardashian Divorce To Kris Humphries Take Center Stage / Steve Jobs' Last Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.