Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,897 members, 7,848,618 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Can I Have A Double Car Insurance Companies? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can I Have A Double Car Insurance Companies? (163 Views)

Do Car Insurance Companies Pay Medical Bill Directly? / Comprehensive& 3rd Party Car Insurance Frm Comfort Of Ur Bedroom(no Extra Cost). / Repairable Vehicles Purchased From Insurance Companies - No License Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have A Double Car Insurance Companies? by autoremedy365: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Can i have a double car inurance companies? If you have a car and are looking to get auto insurance, then you know that it is an essential part of being able to drive legally. There are many different types of coverage options available on the market today, including liability and collision insurance. However, there is another type that many people do not know about: double car insurance policies. This allows you to have two different policies for the same vehicle at the same time. There are several reasons why this could be in your best interests.

Can I have a Double Car Insurance Companies?

You can have a double car insurance policy. This means you can have two different policies for the same vehicle at the same time, with one company and address. You may want to consider this if you think of your car as an investment or something you plan on selling in the near future. If this is the case, having two policies could help protect it from damage or theft during that period of time between purchase and sale. It’s also important to note that if there are any accidents or thefts during this time period where someone else was driving your car without permission; their insurance will cover them under your policy rather than theirs if they have one at all (but not vice versa).

Another reason why having another insurer may be beneficial is if their rates are lower than yours; however, switching insurers mid-term – especially after receiving discounts – could result in higher premiums due to being rated as “high risk” by both providers because they want to retain customers who stick around longer than necessary and don’t shop around first before making decisions about where they’ll get coverage next…

Most people know that they need to get auto insurance. However, there are other types of coverage you might want to consider. One of those options is a double car insurance policy.

Most people know that they need to get auto insurance. However, there are other types of coverage you might want to consider. One of those options is a double car insurance policy.

A double car insurance policy is basically what it sounds like: two policies that cover the same vehicle in case one gets totaled or stolen before the other runs out. It’s essentially an expanded version of what most drivers already have, a primary policy with a higher deductible and lower monthly payments, paired with a secondary/supplemental policy with a smaller deductible and higher monthly payment.

The cost will vary depending on where you live and how much coverage you want; however, according to our research at Insureon Inc., it could be upwards of $200 per month depending on where you live, who owns your car (you or someone else) and how much coverage you choose for each person listed as an insured owner over the age of 18 years old. See below for more details about costs based on location:
Read More: https://autoremedy365.com/can-i-have-a-double-car-insurance-companies/

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove A Wiper Blade / Ismail Automobile / Registered Camry 2008 (black & Red)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.