Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory (1792 Views)

2023 Presidency: Wike Will Support Atiku - Dino Melaye / Appeal Court Dismisses Ogboru’s Appeal, Upholds Okowa’s Victory As Delta Gov / Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Islie: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2023
…Says God don’t allow one who will sell Nigeria

…Don’t allow one who will betray his brother

By Egufe Yafugborhi

PORT HARCOURT – GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has again indicated his rejection of the Atiku Abubakar and Governor Ifeanyi Okowa 2023 presidential bid based on perceived negative characters of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) flag bearer and his running mate.

Apparently referring to the duo in familiar analogies that have defined his displeasure with Atiku and Okowa, Wike, during Saturday’s flag off the Ogbo-Ihugbogo Road in Ahoada East LGA of Rivers, said, prayed God not to allow the duo take hold of the presidency come 2023.

Hinging his prayer on recent attack on him by Prince Uche Secondus, immediate past PDP National Chairman, the Rivers Governor, said, “Some people said it is only God who can decide who becomes President. We agree. We’re where we are today because of God.

“Nobody can even breath without God, talk much of holding political office. But our prayer is, God don’t allow those who will sell off Nigeria in one second of being in power. God, don’t allow anybody that who you will have agreement with and in next two minutes the person will change (renege on the agreement).”

Apparently chiding Governor Okowa, Wike continued, “Our prayer is God, don’t allow betrayers who will betray their brothers after agreeing with their brothers to do a particular thing. God may you not allow such people (to takeover presidency)”

He added, “Don’t be treacherous in life because you want power. God will never give power to the wicked. Our hands are clean we have not done anything wrong. All we are saying is, do things in a way all of us will have sense of belonging.

“That all of us will believe that we are together. That is all we are saying. If saying so is wrong, then let it be to God. But we know that it is good as right takes, let left take also.

“I heard them say that PDP is a responsible party I agree. But when they left PDP in 2014 against 2015. When they left and made PDP to lose our election. Today, we are struggling to take over power from APC. Who are those who made us to lose this power.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/presidency-wike-prays-against-atiku-okowas-victory/

Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by OGIBRA(m): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickeded wike, e just dey serve am hot dey gv everybody wotowoto...

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Mercisharelove(f): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Woke
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by chrisxxx(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Me no vex for Atiku but Okowa who called a meeting of what was to be done only for him to backstab the purpose of the meeting he hosted.
Too bad Okowa. Even in the den of robbers there is dignity.

11 Likes

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by JoeNL22(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Lol
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by yinkus6750(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Truth is always bitter.
Wike, keep on peppering them.
Thank God, the year of judgement -2023 is here.
Doomsday loading

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by beelon1020(m): 1:27am On Jan 01, 2023
Yes this man is very bitter at Atiku for stolen his mandate,
If I were him, I will consider a saying that says “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”...

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Googledotcom: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2023
beelon1020:
Yes this man is very bitter at Atiku for stolen his mandate,
If I were him, I will consider a saying that says “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”...
I think the right word you should use is "karma"

Yes karma is taking it's effect on Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by GoodCane: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Wike is OBIDIENT. Man is just waiting for the right to say it, hence playing with Tinubu balls and confusing the thunder at the same time
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by ObiOkpor(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2023
Atiku will be the president of mikano boys association grin and not of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. That betrayer!
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Wike is OBIDIENT. Man is just waiting for the right to say it, hence playing with Tinubu balls and confusing the thunder at the same time

Wike cannot be that foolish!

He won’t try it!

He knows the repercussions.

……and if he is brave enough, which I am certain he can NEVER, he should make a public support for Peter!

He won’t! 10 of his kind won’t try it! He knows the game!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by chatinent: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2023
It's 2023 and it's January. Speak up, Wike.
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by blacknp(m): 2:02am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:
A man Ike Nyesom Wike, support a runaway scumbag Judas politician like Peter Obi?

What does an Anambra man have to offer a Rivers State man, you want to rule over the persons that feeds you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by frank14011991(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2023
Wike keep giving them sleepless nights... nijeriya sai tinubu
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Aboks(m): 2:19am On Jan 01, 2023
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us

Wike show dem pepper

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Realrealfact: 2:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Godjone(m): 2:33am On Jan 01, 2023
When atiku was shouting along side buhari saying "Change Jonathan" has he forgotten? The man atiku should be permanently retired from politics. The other idiot called okowa, he has a date with the southern people. He will regret such treacherous way of life

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by iokpebholo: 2:36am On Jan 01, 2023
chrisxxx:
Me no vex for Atiku but Okowa who called a meeting of what was to be done only for him to backstabbed the purpose of the meeting he hosted.
Okowa never called meeting sir,it was southern governors forum who called a meeting and Asaba was chosen as d venue

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Ancestortinubu: 2:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Peter obi all the way

quote author=OGIBRA post=119592923]Wickeded wike, e just dey serve am hot dey gv everybody wotowoto...[/quote]
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Winnersunited: 5:27am On Jan 01, 2023
iokpebholo:
Okowa never called meeting sir,it was southern governors forum who called a meeting and Asaba was chosen as d venue
Two of you are saying the same thing. Okowa hosted the meeting in Asaba government house where the agreement was reached only to turn around. Where is the integrity. You check it, we should have some honour.
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Aboks:
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us

Wike show dem pepper

He looks like the one pained.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by jowhyte(m): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2023
What was Ortom led and Wike loyalists thinking when they unanimously supported the throwing open of PDP presidential ticket?

Ortom was the chairman of the committee. Why didn’t they all support the southern zoning or the south east micro zoning? How did Okowa betray Wike now?

chrisxxx:
Me no vex for Atiku but Okowa who called a meeting of what was to be done only for him to backstabbed the purpose of the meeting he hosted.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by chrisxxx(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2023
iokpebholo:
Good excuse for Okowa. Just as it was the Jews who called Judas to negotiate how much could be used to betray Christ. It was not even in Judas house.
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Antoeni(m): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2023
Yes I Say Amen to the Prayers

May God don’t Tinubu or Atiku Happen to Nigeria & Nigerians
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by gassbee: 7:46am On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
It's 2023 and it's January. Speak up, Wike.
despite talking tough, d guy liver no reach to opely declare support for a particular candidate
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by DevilSignature: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2023
I join my prayer with that of his excellency Nyesom Wike to pray that affliction shall not rise over Nigeria again. Every agbado spirit die by fire.
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by Racoon(m): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2023
grin Let's see whose prayers the good Lord will answer.
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by slivertongue: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Wike should move on
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by lereinter(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Stupid man

Including God in his craziness

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by SlavaUkraini: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Make Wike Shut up his gutter mouth..

The prayer is also against Thïefnubu that betrayed his fellow southern brother in 2015 because of his selfish ambition of succeeding Buhari....
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by nedu666: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Wike stfu. If he did not remove secondus and got ortom to zone the presidency to the south, there will be no atiku.
Re: Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory by criminalmindz: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2023
Look person that's talking about wickedness. A governor that refused to pay pensioners for 7 years is accusing someone of wickedness.

Wike your very very wicked..May Atiku and okowa continue to give you sleepness night and depression.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oworu Olumide Is NOT A CANDIDATE For Lagos State House Of Assembly Elections / Soludo's Bill On 24/7 Light In Anambra (situation Report) / May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.