Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) (16032 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by alizma: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2023
chibnnodi:
I love Oshiomole. He's still the best of all past and present governors. May God Almighty give him more strength and wisdom.
Hatred will not allow many people to like this sincere message

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by newoffer: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2023
He gathered his immediate family. Edo people once they don't want u it is final . Nothing else.
darthv:
Where the crowd
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2023
This 2023 election will be interesting. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. May He bless Oshiomole. May God grant them the desires of their heart
Happy new year to you all.

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by bolademi(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2023
oikirodah:
Oshiomhole's Dramatic Entrance At Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Videos)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomholes-dramatic-entrance-at-akpekpe-summit-shakes-auchi-videos/

Source iReporteronline.

Edo state has realized that Obaseki was a scam. He is the least performing governor in Edo state. Auchi Ekpoma road was abandoned by Obaseki and people are suffering in that axis even transport company.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by MeeztaBugaman: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2023
He looks like Obasanjo. If this man were to be president of Nigeria, it will be a better place. He has the kind of action needed for someone who has to rule a country like Nigeria. Not any of the presidential candidates that breeze can carry at any time without proper action. The worst thing that can ever happen to Nigeria is even having somebody like Peter Obi as president. A man that doesn't have any action at all to hold a strong county like Nigeria together.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2023
I can tell you that Osho is 100% loved by our people

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Finneseguy1:
The rate at which we praise thief’s and criminals in Africa is very alarming, people we are supposed to hold captive and responsible for the underdevelopment and squandering of our public resources
Yet you love and praise thief Peter obi that was even a mediocre as gov.
At least we praise and love Oshobaba for the things he did for us while he was governor
The love we have for Osho cannot be bought.
Osho was a much better gov than PO, yet you want me to love Obi and hate Osho. Judge yourself

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by rpstar12: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2023
Black people celebrate thieves
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by chatinent: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Nigerians are cultured to honour thieves.

In saner climes, this man should receive slaps and beating from onlookers for daring to patronise them after looting them.
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by seunmsg(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Doyou2019:

Sounds like one of those ireportonline junk, infantile paragraphs.
Why this man is wasting his time though I will never understand. Has he already forgotten the 'Edo-no-be-Lagos' treatment he and his party received a couple of years ago?
Make e dey dia dey play sha.

He will win the Edo north senate election and you will still come back to cry as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2023
Yankee101:
Somebody is promoting oshiomole to front page

What is the relevance of a senate campaign to wider nigerians?
Why the thing dey pain you like this?

Osho is not an ordinary senatorial candidate, he is a former president of the NLC, former Governor, former chairman of the APC, and very popular among his people. He is loved 100%.
If nairaland can be posting ordinary people’s issues to FP why shouldn’t it post a senatorial candidate as popular and loved as Oshobaba?

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Oshiomhole is contesting against himself in this election. He's got no opponent. He'll also help Tinubu get more votes from the senatorial district

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Mumu crowd
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
Nigerians are cultured to honour thieves.

In saner climes, this man should receive slaps and beating from onlookers for daring to patronise them after looting them.
Yet you are supporting oga Peter Obi. Oshomole is better than obi in all ramifications. Obi can’t even campaign with any achievements as gov. Oshomole is sounder intellectually. You are supporting an obi and wants me to hate Oshobaba. Judge your hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Oladelepsy001(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Good... They now see him as a better person, rather than being beclouded by that "Edo no be Lagos" chants, that brought in Obaseki for the second term with absolutely nothing to show for it... I believe they should have built so much confidence in him by now to help select good governor that can continue with his great legacies.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by chatinent: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Yet you are supporting oga Peter Obi. Oshomole is better than obi in all ramifications. Obi can’t even campaign with any achievements as gov. Oshomole is sounder intellectually. You are supporting an obi and wants me to hate Oshobaba. Judge your hypocrisy
I will never support Obi or any politician. Get your facts right.
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Kingzeez10: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Finneseguy1:
The rate at which we praise thief’s and criminals in Africa is very alarming, people we are supposed to hold captive and responsible for the underdevelopment and squandering of our public resources
Especially, Peter Obi. I don't even understand we Nigerians
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Elidrisy20: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Scammerr:
baboon
werey
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2023
fabiano09:
Brown envelope journalism at its finest

We can safely rename them as Oshiomhhole reporters. grin
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2023
The only reaso I clicked on this was to confirm that it's Osigwe Omo-Ikhirodah (the eternal Buhari/Oshiomhole a*s licker) that wrote this.
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2023
Atarakpa:
He's love by his people and Benin kingdom people never.........
Well it is one and same people, so just say his people.
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Coinmamax: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2023
oikirodah:
Oshiomhole's Dramatic Entrance At Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Videos)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomholes-dramatic-entrance-at-akpekpe-summit-shakes-auchi-videos/

Source iReporteronline.

I'm in Benin...the hatred here for oshomole is very overwhelming
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coinmamax:
Stop saying complete rubbish, you are a political thug and probably not in Benin city, we have already seen proof Oshiomole is loved.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coinmamax:
Stop saying complete rubbish, you are a political thug and probably not in Benin city, we have already seen proof Oshiomole is loved. I don't know why some people like you always feel the need to hijack other people's voices.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Coinmamax: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ghostwon822:

Stop saying complete rubbish, you are a political thug and probably not in Benin city, we have already seen proof Oshiomole is loved. I don't know why some people like you always feel the need to hijack other people's voices.
Fuk u

Am around "Third" area ... Go and hang urself

We hate d crook.... Suffer nor dey tire ona

See as d state be like village for Delta state
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by Juniorangel(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Please beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by olumide4christ: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Yet you love and praise thief Peter obi that was even a mediocre as gov.
At least we praise and love Oshobaba for the things he did for us while he was governor
The love we have for Osho cannot be bought.
Osho was a much better gov than PO, yet you want me to love Obi and hate Osho. Judge yourself

Well said!

Don't mind people like that guy!

Very hypocritical!
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by inegbedion30210: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
He's love by his people and Benin kingdom people never.........He's love by his people and Benin kingdom people never............
Re: Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) by oyeb15: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oso is a good man. He speaks his mind. He's like Ameachi, Ngige, Wike(though Wike is too domineering and over-ambitious.)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speakership Race: Betara Meets Members-elect In Saudi Arabia (pics) / Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls / Afikuyomi Not Our Member – Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.