Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Is The Quantity Of Material Needed To Cast A Floor Of 2300sqm With 9 Inches - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Quantity Of Material Needed To Cast A Floor Of 2300sqm With 9 Inches (187 Views)

How To Calculate The Quantity Of Tiles Needed; Selecting Tiles & Types. / How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Quantity Of Material Needed To Cast A Floor Of 2300sqm With 9 Inches by EQUALROGHT: 6:10am On Jan 01, 2023
Hello everyone
Please i want to solicit the assistance of builing professional Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers , Architects etc in this forum to help me ascertain the quantity of material ( granite in tonnes , cement, sand in tonnes, lump or hard core in tonnes, water, and wood) needed to cast floor of 2300 sqm with thickness of 9 inches
The mixture will be 1 bag of 50kg cement to 9 headpan of sand to 12 headpan of granite. If also possible the Labour cost should be included .
I'm looking forward for your kind responses. Thanks
Re: What Is The Quantity Of Material Needed To Cast A Floor Of 2300sqm With 9 Inches by SafetyFirst(m): 6:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Consult an expert for professional advice. What is the floor carrying to give it that thickness?

(1) (Reply)

8 Flat Of 4nos 2bedrm 2nos Mini Flat 2nos A Room Self Contain 08138248835 / Green And Smart Estates / Mini Apartments*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.