Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) (54197 Views)

Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding / Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Ckonnet: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
I almost 4got about this beauty, I thought she was married grin

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Starz825(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
this lady can cry grin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Okiemute101: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
We bless God.... more to come for the rest single ladies

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
After many years under Rochas, dem done finally carry dis one dey go her husband house! Crying freeman of nollywood that year. Congrats BTW! grin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Marriage is very important

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Pvin: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Kajaard: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Another old layer has been rescued from the poultry. cheesy

Try and change this new year 2023. This utterance is very unnecessary.

The most important thing is that she is engaged and going to be married. That's all that matters.

Others married early and are now divorced.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by abobote: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fiscabally:
Congrats nkiru.

I remembered when i met you back then in my hood, walked n discussed for a whle, very down to earth you are!

I wish you all the best gurl!
Woah, what an achievement
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by HitSong: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
derecho:
Crying tap.
But I'm not happy to see beautiful girls like this marry very late.
Most times na divorcés dey marry dem.
A fine girl without brains... NA HER TOTO GO SUFFER PASS.

IMAGINE WHAT THIS ONE'S BODYCOUNT WOULD BE ALREADY...

THEY'VE BEEN ON THE STREET FOR SOOOOOOO LONG AND HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND LIKE FOOTBALL BY NUMEROUS MEN...

IF DIVORCEES NO MARRY DEM, WHO ELSE GO MARRY DEM?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
You mean that evening newspaper has just gotten engaged when her agemates have stopped giving birth.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kajaard:

Try and change this new year 2023. This utterance is very unnecessary.

The most important thing is that she is engaged and going to be married. That's all that matters.

Others married early and are now divorced.
copished.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Omihanifa: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
She was once married to one alhaji

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by dahmie2013: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Congratulations Nkiru...
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
But why the congratulations? Is getting engaged or married an achievement?
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Realmi: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thank God oo
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Zeinymira(f): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:

I been think say Ble Ble married one Alhaji that year?

That her movie "Ble Ble" that year....the good old days
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by diggindeep: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
And this is also news?

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
This one never knack fifty-two since? I remember her acting since 1992/1993.

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by 1Alex: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Do you know tomorrow? If you are not married yet, you may cursing yourself unknowingly.

As a guy, you may think it's easy to pick a wife. Till you get there.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fiscabally:
Congrats nkiru.

I remembered when i met you back then in my hood, walked n discussed for a whle, very down to earth you are!

I wish you all the best gurl!
Is she on here
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by mightyleks(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:

Bad mouth grin grin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by FiremanX: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Finally silver anus is engaged,,,I do remember her movies back in the early 2000's, this woman can cry for Africa. Congrats to her. grin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by WHITELIGHTER: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
"Men are scum
Marriage Na scam
Marriage isn't an achievement"

Yet they keep announcing and celebrating 'engagement rings'

Well Nk has been a decent lady..so I'm happy for her

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
1Alex:
Do you know tomorrow? If you are not married yet, you may cursing yourself unknowingly.

As a guy, you may think it's easy to pick a wife. Till you get there.
Not all of us need such distractions.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by FiremanX: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zeinymira:

That her movie "Ble Ble" that year....the good old days
Albino how far?
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by achimendy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kharol1234:
We gather they

Even me I thought she's married with kids o.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by elpochas: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
guy u be funny person.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:

I been think say Ble Ble married one Alhaji that year?

Naaa.. I think she married one guy living in Netherlands then.. the guy was also in a relationship with Oge Okoye
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by Originalsly: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
HitSong:

A fine girl without brains... NA HER TOTO GO SUFFER PASS.

IMAGINE WHAT THIS ONE'S BODYCOUNT WOULD BE ALREADY...

THEY'VE BEEN ON THE STREET FOR SOOOOOOO LONG AND HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND LIKE FOOTBALL BY NUMEROUS MEN...

IF DIVORCEES NO MARRY DEM, WHO ELSE GO MARRY DEM?

Just curious .... is the above about Nkiru?... or your mom? ... I'm confused ... I don't think you know her that well to be saying all that.

@ topic ..... I'm disappointed ... thought she would know better than to bleach out herself .... shave off eye brows and replace with tattoo ... and in the afternoon of her life be showing off engagement ring. I thought she knew better. No doubt... a bona fide "A List" actress that brought international attention to Nollywood .
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) by ahnie: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yipeee yipeee go girl
Marital bliss are my wishes for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) / Naira Marley's 'Pistol' Pendant (Photo) / BBNaija's Tega Confirms Her Pregnancy Rumor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.