Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465792 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wikifx.com check
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by G30fx: 12:22am On Dec 17, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Hello sir.

Do try Headway sir. I've worked with them and confirmed them.

Should you desire further, I can drop the links for you.

Their Minimum deposit is $1 and Withdrawal is $1 too.

Withdrawal is less than #15 minutes and their Customer service is Too Notch.

Someone here has registered with them and they've confirmed it.

Also, They have this Program that they give you $111 free to trade with. Then after 7 days, they will take back their $111 leaving your Profits.
Though, you can't withdraw the profits until you trade one-third of the profits in lot size. But you can be withdrawing any amount based on the Lot size you traded for that month.
Let's say you traded 10 standard lot in a Month, they multiply that lot by 3 and then make it available for withdrawal to you.

For instance, you made extra $600 profits after the 7 days. The $600 will be in your account, till you deposit and trade till you get that Lot size.

Should you desire further help assistance or have questions, do ask sir.
drop the link
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 2:02am On Dec 17, 2023
G30fx:
drop the link

Use this sir: https://headway.partners/user/signup?hwp=e24118

From the Homepage you'd see the $111 bonus button. Tap on it if you want it.

Note the terms involved sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2023
Tft has done it again guys. Make 25% and get a 10k account.... For the newbies here, registration is free. Just log on to their website, create an account and register for the competition... Let's go champ cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2023
OfficialP:
Have just won a 25k account from DeiFund via Twitter giveaway.
Congrats boss..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2023
The holy grail is in your journal.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2023
Weekend Digest

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2023
dmahn:
Tft has done it again guys. Make 25% and get a 10k account.... For the newbies here, registration is free. Just log on to their website, create an account and register for the competition... Let's go champ cool
Hope you know that the Dragon challenge is a 3 phase evaluation wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Blacklion3: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2023
OfficialP:
congrats
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2023
Glow8269:
Make person help me fund my account nah abeg, even if na 10$,it will go a long way for me abeg!!
CR3686014

Wetin be dis? Na gambling you come do here?

Wetin happen to the one you been fund before?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2023
OfficialP:

No blow am o. Make Tulumbu no use you do suya next year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2023
dmahn:

Which one come be dragon challenge? Dem no go give person better challenge?

Wetin come be dem rules for dis dragon challenge?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2023
2pep:

Abeg break am down. Tulumbu no go see us use garnish suya.

Sapa no go sight us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2023
zedegit:

Which one come be dragon challenge? Dem no go give person better challenge?

Wetin come be dem rules for dis dragon challenge?

It is a three phase challenge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thank you all for your input. I decided to stick with FBS, hopefully they don't fail me.

Ive deposited too, so make una dey pray good prayer for me, by end of next year, I want to have at least 2 million naira in my bank account and nothing less than 1000usd in my trading account.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
2pep:

Even if it's 10phases challenge, they are giving it out for free, some kudos to them.
I checked the price for the 10k dragon whatever they're giving out and the price is $99. That's some job well done on their part giving it out to hundreds of traders that are gonna make the 25% target.

This business is becoming more fascinating as time goes by, just learn how to trade properly is all that matters. The money will come knocking on your door.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
kozmicity:
Thank you all for your input. I decided to stick with FBS, hopefully they don't fail me.

Ive deposited too, so make una dey pray good prayer for me, by end of next year, I want to have at least 2 million naira in my bank account and nothing less than 1000usd in my trading account.
You know how it goes. Don't plan on making money with this account, but plan on becoming a better trader instead. The money will follow once you tamed the second part!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
kozmicity:

Nice one, but don't put much expectations in yourself, if there is only one thing I can tell, ie Keep learning. I had less than $100 beginning of this year, but the rest is now history. $100 no reach commission money again..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
2pep:

The most annoying part... But at least it's something sha..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
kozmicity:

Makes proud champ, really rooting for your success... πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mirallas: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bosses in the house, please Is there a charting platform like trading view for synthetic indices on deriv

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Happy Sunday Fams;
So preparing for the last trading week for the year 2023;
Here's my price projections for the week ahead, cheers and trade safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oil and Gold

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Davigle:

Mallam Ibrahim, I don't know if you were referring to me but I took the liberty to mark out cadchf, do compare and contrast with your own analysis as mine may as well not play out. I personally don't trade outside the major currency pairs but I would like to see how it plays out .
Cheers to anyone who may profit from it, but don't ignore proper risk management

I don't trade this but I am just studying it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mirallas:
Bosses in the house, please Is there a charting platform like trading view for synthetic indices on deriv

There isn't any platform like that but it seems like Deriv and tradingview collaborated to create this tradingview integrated platform which can only be accessed by web.
Here you go

https :// tradingview(dot)deriv.com/deriv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mirallas: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
Davigle:

There isn't any platform like that but it seems like Deriv and tradingview collaborated to create this tradingview integrated platform which can only be accessed by web.
Here you go

https :// tradingview(dot)deriv.com/deriv
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dotunibrahim7(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nice
kozmicity:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Davigle:
More

I won’t be selling dollar this week. Buying until next year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Succhris:

I won’t be selling dollar this week. Buying until next year

I’m anticipating this demand should hold and keep price higher

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Happy Sunday guys...
These are the names nominated to do us the favor of hosting next years fta thread...
As part of the fta tradition.....

Donsheddy

Samfelly

Ernesco0816517

Davigle

Peteregwu

Infofirst

Ballzproblem2

Geovanni

Dmahn

Personally i for remove my boss samfelly name because him don big pass that level, i remember say him don previously hostπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Even my boss infofirst don dey bigger than this levelπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I will also remove Ballzproblem because he nominated himself and he just came to this thread newly

Please if you have anybody in mind, nominate now i will find a way to set up the names for voting...
Na democracy we dey...
I promise not to do like inec πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ballzproblem2: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Donsheddy:
Happy Sunday guys...
These are the names nominated to do us the favor of hosting next years fta thread...
As part of the fta tradition.....

Donshed.dy

Samfe.lly

Ernesco081.6517

Davig.le

Petereg.wu

Infof.irst

Ballzproblem2

Geovan.ni

Dmah.n

Personally i for remove my boss samfelly name because him don big pass that level, i remember say him don previously hostπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Even my boss infofirst don dey bigger than this levelπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I will also remove Ballzproblem because he nominated himself and he just came to this thread newly

Please if you have anybody in mind, nominate now i will find a way to set up the names for voting...
Na democracy we dey...
I promise not to do like inec πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.