Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,578 members, 7,843,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (477362 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2023
BinaryRocks:

grin grin grin
But if he had finished as one of the top three winners, you wouldn't have said this. Lol
it's not about your position in the competition because that competition is not a measure of good trading

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2023
realone12:
greed got me disqualified in the last minute.. I went in search of 50k account when I should be contented with 10k account. that's how I came down crashing..

Am really pained seeing this.

Focusing on TFT this month. It' looks more credible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2023
samfelly:

TFT, any day, any time, bro
why
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2023
The only thing you have to consider in competitions, is the opportunity to get a challenge account, no matter how small use it as a stepping stone,
Not the bragging Right of position attained
Competition results are not necessarily indicatives of good trading

Let that sink in ✍️🤌✌️

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:
Still waiting for this.
we are on the same page brother.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Jameselias:
The only thing you have to consider in competitions, is the opportunity to get a challenge account, no matter how small use it as a stepping stone,
Not the bragging Right of position attained
Competition results are not necessarily indicatives of good trading

Let that sink in ✍️🤌✌️
Na true.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2023
E be like say that nostro na scam...

Started first account was 2.5% up and they blocked the account I was unable to login......
I started another one..
I'm currently 1.65% up and account was blocked again...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2023
Donsheddy:

Started first account was 2.5% up and they blocked the account I was unable to login......
I started another one..

They switched server and urged users to closed running trades before the switch.. Likely that's the cause
Follow them on Facebook to get information
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Hope am not the only one seeing this NL update..? Different theme
Phone Smiley is allowed too🤔
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
nzechu:
bros no shades o, the last time u discouraged me from my analysis it played out. na to de use u as confirmation now so. if person make analysis and u discourage it, that analysis would most likely play out. if this is a good reputation for u its left to u. no shades

People dey talk, you wey still dey trade demo sef dey talk.

Go siddon for sand take play.

Kiddo!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
meshpips:

People dey talk, you wey still dey trade demo sef dey talk.

Go siddon for sand take play.

Kiddo!
a kid is still a human capable of making cognitive judgments. u couldn't dispute the statement u had to attack the person, no shades but that's lowlife attitude.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Daniel058(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hello, good Day traders.. PLs I need your help.

Just got a new laptop for trading and it's consuming a lot of Data...

I

So please What Data subscription do you guys use... ,I I'm only using mt4 mt5, Tradingview, CNBC app on the laptop ..

Also I want to know if there is settings I need to do to reduce the Data consumption.. if possible to be consuming like 50Gb per month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
nzechu:
a kid is still a human capable of making cognitive judgments. u couldn't dispute the statement u had to attack the person, no shades but that's lowlife attitude.

Lubbish! Abeg getat!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Daniel058(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2023

I

So please What Data subscription do you guys use... ,I I'm only using mt4 mt5, Tradingview, CNBC app on the laptop ..

Also I want to know if there is settings I need to do to reduce the Data consumption.. if possible to be consuming like 50Gb per month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
haryodehjia:

They switched server and urged users to closed running trades before the switch.. Likely that's the cause
Follow them on Facebook to get information

To which server cus i didn't get the info
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Daniel058:

I

Search for "services" on your laptop.

Then scroll down to "windows update" and disable it.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by WAVESANDGOLD: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Donsheddy:

I started another one..

Had similar problem.

my mt5 suddenly stopped, I downloaded another but I can't find their server to login.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
nzechu:
we are on the same page brother.

👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
haryodehjia:
Hope am not the only one seeing this NL update..? Different theme
Phone Smiley is allowed too🤔
Yes
It's an updated version of nairaland
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
nzechu:

morning sir, pls between tft and top tier trader, which competition do u think is better. my heart has always gone for top tier, don't even know why

samfelly:
TFT, any day, any time, bro

nzechu:
why?

If you see what I am seeing in the following questions, you have your answers.
First of, can you compare 50 or 100 winners in The Funded Trader (TFT) to just 8 winners in TopTierTrader (TTT)?

Secondly, can you compared the added cash ($2,000, $1,000 and $500) to the 1st 3 winners, respectively, in TFT to none in TTT?

And, thirdly, with TFT, you would learn more GOOD TRADING ETHICS compare to TTT with anything goes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
If you have a set up, please follow it like menstrual cycle 🤣🤣🤣....
Like me I am an indicator trader, if you like draw all your technical analysis.....trendlines, fibo, zones channels and the rest of which I know very well, abd can do all
If you like call all the analysis from high time frame to low timeframe........
I will pass by it like it's a pooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣( no offense please) it's the way I use to psych me self...
Follow your set ups like your exams timetable......
You can not win all the time..... peeps..

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
samfelly:

First of, can you compare 50 or 100 winners in The Funded Trader (TFT) to just 8 winners in TopTierTrader (TTT)?

Secondly, can you compared the added cash ($2,000, $1,000 and $500) to the 1st 3 winners, respectively, in TFT to none in TTT?

And, thirdly, with TFT, you would learn more GOOD TRADING ETHICS compare to TTT with anything goes

that u can trade any how u like with any lotsize ,ur last point, I think that's why I like TTT.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Some terminologies we need to understand in this forex business..
1. Winrate
2. Risk to reward ratio
3 Risk percentage
4 daily drawdown limit.
5 slippage.
This are keys that separate profitable traders from non-profitable traders in the long run.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
MONEY247:
If you have a set up, please follow it like menstrual cycle 🤣🤣🤣....
Like me I am an indicator trader, if you like draw all your technical analysis.....trendlines, fibo, zones channels and the rest of which I know very well, abd can do all
If you like call all the analysis from high time frame to low timeframe........
I will pass by it like it's a pooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣( no offense please) it's the way I use to psych me self...
Follow your set ups like your exams timetable......
You can not win all the time..... peeps..

Very true! Every trader has what strategy he/she believes in. Regardless of who tells me to do otherwise, I will NEVER trade anything different from what my VAP method tells me.

I might decide not to take the trade because someone I really respect sees something contrary but I will never do the opposite of what my VAP method shows me.

If I am wrong, I will go back to the computed values and try to find where the fault or error was from.

For this reason, it appears that a thread such as this for trading alerts is not useful because nobody will follow your recommendation.

Personally, I do not follow anybody's recommendation here on Nairaland but I post some of my trade calls just in case there is a newbie who hasn't found his footing or someone else who has not reached the level of consistent profitability. Such a Trader can use my recommendation and see what comes out of it.

If the trade ends as a loss, be consoled by the fact that I also lost money (I don't post trades which I won't put my own money on). If on the other hand the trade ends in profit, be glad that you have been rewarded by simply following someone that has gone a few years ahead of you in this industry.

I just laugh when I give people recommendations and then they tell me "I don't trade XYZ pair" this is a stupid show of arrogance and for such people if I have things that could benefit them, I won't bother sharing it with them because they might insult me for trying to help.

Many traders are arrogant, this really might not have been a problem but their arrogance is actually laced with an overdose of IGNORANCE. It becomes the case of an olodo that is doing "dry yanga" such people suffer for a very long time.

Learn to abase (humble yourself as a trader and see how much more progress you will make.

I don talk my own in my usual real - real manner. Many of you are following those that are deceiving you. I just dey laugh.

Many times in life, the best things come in ugly unattractive packages. Look beyond the external and try to profit from what lies within. Stop judging a book by its cover.

I don talk reach jare. Na half word we go tell pikin wey go hear word. For the stubborn ones, even if you like use megaphone shout am near their ear, dem nor go still hear.

Last last person wey dey tell lies say him get mama or papa, we go know on the day of PTA (Parent - Teacher - Association) meeting.

I rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Daniel058:

I

Is #6000 for 45 Gig monthly okay by you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
zedegit:

Which network
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
samfelly:

Lol. It's lovely to have all these competitions. Atleast those that have truly graduated can have the opportunity to start from somewhere.
And shey you see the rules makes competition credible and organize. Anything goes will end in premium losses n tears

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
and suddenly, I can login on my nostro account on mt5 anymore.. it keeps telling me authorization failed.. and the painful part is that I just pass my phase 1 challenge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Daniel058(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
zedegit:

yes very okay it will be enough.

My challenge is it used 4 gb in less than 1hr just viewing chart on tradingview.. I don't know if there are other programs running without my consent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
realone12:
and suddenly, I can login on my nostro account on mt5 anymore.. it keeps telling me authorization failed.. and the painful part is that I just pass my phase 1 challenge
they are migrating their server, when they finish they will send u new login details
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
v75

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Daniel058(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
meshpips:

Search for "services" on your laptop.

Then scroll down to "windows update" and disable it.

All the best!
this is it but there is no option to disable it , can you Help please

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.