Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,630 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (478270 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Cad_Jpy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I have made up my mind, it's either forex or death.

How come you're making up your mind now since you've been trading since the time of Jesus?

This you?šŸ‘‡šŸ½
HumbleTrader:
Boy, I've been trading longer than you saw your first candle stick cheesy, back then, there was nothing line forex trading alert on Nairaland, but it's all good.

You who shamed @fxwarrior because of his past post are saying;

"This is why no trader should shame anyone who tries to quit, they should only be encourage to try again".

You no even get levels yet your voice loud pass everybody own.

Clown!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Chief self gets time ,u shall know new trader by their manner and trades ,we have all once been in that condition, I was taking him serious before untill I started seeing his positions and comments most especially the day he was arguing on break heaven position,that is when I truly know what he is

Abeg let the sleeping Dog rest @charle and @humble,if u thinking responding to mean will open conversation OYO LO WA O

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Chief self gets time ,u shall know new trader by their manner and trades ,we have all once been in that condition, I was taking him serious before untill I started seeing his positions and comments most especially the day he was arguing on break heaven position,that is when I truly know what he is

Abeg let the sleeping Dog rest @charle and @humble,if u thinking responding to mean will open conversation OYO LO WA O

I no dey open conversation with anybody. Make him sef see how stupid him dey sound since.

Maybe he will learn to truly be humble.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
charly20:

I no dey open conversation with anybody. Make him sef see how stupid him dey sound since.

U ought to have known him truly since the day he was arguing or risk management and breakheaven position bro although I understand you,it is annoying sometimes though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by gigfx: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Are you sure grin

Btw if you wanted to buy you should have entered earlier, you will be risking too much with a wide stop loss.

This forum is called Forex Trade Alerts, not Forex Show Me Profits Alerts. Try to dey post charts on your view of trade before u take them or immediately u take them. Not just flashing profit on our faces. And please note that a bad trade can come out profitable atimes.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
charly20:

How come you're making up your mind now since you've been trading since the time of Jesus?
This you?šŸ‘‡šŸ½
Did I tell you it's now I made up my mind, where in my post did I mention now.
charly20:
You who shamed @fxwarrior because of his past post are saying;
It's like your brain is not braining, how is asking someone if they once quitted forex shaming them.
charly20:
You no even get levels yet your voice loud pass everybody own.
Instead make you open meta trader they trade you dey monitor my post, this obsession na him go put you for grave.
charly20:
Clown!
Na your father and your ancestors be clown.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
charly20:

Oga carry your frustration dey go, no be we say make you blow your account. If you wan beg me for signal beg, no dey shame grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kaybee7000:

U ought to have known him truly since the day he was arguing or risk management and breakheaven position bro although I understand you,it is annoying sometimes though
If you like open your ynash and put the stop loss is non of my business.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Welcome to forex trading alert, where people are suppose to be traders instead they are chest beating local champions.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:
That's not how a stop loss is set.

Stop loss should be below point of entry for a buy, and above point of entry for a sell.

Don't need to dialogue anything anymore ,a reasonable trader will know who to argue here wether na the person wey don dey game since abi new comer ,I rest my case and can only argue with who truly Wana learn trading psychology bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
gigfx:

This forum is called Forex Trade Alerts, not Forex Show Me Profits Alerts. Try to dey post charts on your view of trade before u take them or immediately u take them. Not just flashing profit on our faces. And please note that a bad trade can come out profitable atimes.
No, your analysis was correct, you just didn't detect It early, I did and here's the trade.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Don't need to dialogue anything anymore ,a reasonable trader will know who to argue here wether na the person wey don dey game since abi new comer ,I rest my case and can only argue with who truly Wana learn trading psychology bro
I don't think he's a newcomer, but it's all good, we move.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
I apologize to charly20 for flaming him, I also forgive him for insulting me.

Our aim as traders is to trade and make profit, let's not get distracted, because distraction eliminate the weak.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I'm still using mt4, no more problem since I stopped using indicators.

By the way, mt5 was not an option as my broker isn't available on the platform.

Ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
EU buy entry 1.0970
SL 950
TP 1.1075

Gold is bullish too to 2048

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Today's Trade : 18th - April - 2023

0.35 Percent Profit
6 Total Trade
3 Successful Trade
3 Unsuccessful Trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2023
Oil price steady move near 80 level price in yesterday market, the oil price paint low at 79.89. MA line could be dynamic support in the daily timeframe near 79.50. G7 minister agree still needed to invest in natural gas ongoing fossil fuels and reduced global warming.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 5:54am On Apr 19, 2023
klinksd:
The trend structure has changed to bearish in H4.
A clear window for entry in the M5 has presented and so we move.

EURUSD - SELL
En: 1.0966
SL: 1.0972
Tp: 1.0766

...may the blue pips continually be with us.

SL hit.

Sell re-entered with the same parameters except the SL which was changed to 1.0992.

Good morning traders. šŸ„‚

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2023
Day 3.
I left the bulls yesterday and joined the bears today....
Yesterday trade was closed at entry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2023
OfficialP:
EU buy entry 1.0970
SL 950
TP 1.1075

Gold is bullish too to 2048

SL hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Donsheddy:
Day 3.
I left the bulls yesterday and joined the bears today....
Yesterday trade was closed at entry

Trade closed with 10pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2023
Gbp_Usd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2023
OfficialP:

SL hit

you need to calm down on this EURUSD market and trade other currency, i remember following your call on it, i saw myself in the village, i made a vow only to follow my own instinct and analysis.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2023
Fxwarrior:
Once gold gets to 2011 region, it will fall while UJ rises to 135.xx before restarting monthly FALL meanwhile gold will tank at around 1980 region before restarting monthly RISE.

This I have seen.

Stay focused.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2023
Gbpnzd hit my TP2 3days after TP1. It's been the most loyal pair to me this week and I'm looking forward to doing more business with the pair cool cool

Note This is the H4 Tf of GU, A break of that horizontal resistant at that very Tf will trigger buyers. Tp 1 will be 1.25400.

Its a valid inverted H&S pattern. If the BO is valid, I ll place my buy limit order at the right shoulder. grin.

Use your own Sl strategy cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2023
charly20:

Now I want to see it take Monday's high @.24380

I don't see my entry pattern though.

Entry pattern seen.
I took one position in EU instead because it's more favourable and I'll probably wait for NY open to find any entries on GU.

EU is good for longs at the current price.
Be safe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2023
Gold is starting its corrective phase, i expect the next impulse move to break the ATH. Perhaps it will give me an entry this time.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Someone posted few days ago that he/she will forget about using trendline that it doesn't work. But the truth is it's one of the things you should never joke with in this business. Just find other strategies to combine with the TL and you ll be glad.

Posted the EurUsd few days ago using the TL, despite the fact that price has touch the line and has been rejected to the upside doesn't make me to open a buy position instantly. We must look for a confirmation with the TL.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2023
EXLOVER:

you need to calm down on this EURUSD market and trade other currency, i remember following your call on it, i saw myself in the village, i made a vow only to follow my own instinct and analysis.

sorry for your loss. hope u are back from the village grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2023
dmahn:
Someone posted few days ago that he/she will forget about using trendline that it doesn't work. But the truth is it's one of the things you should never joke with in this business. Just find other strategies to combine with the TL and you ll be glad.

Posted the EurUsd few days ago using the TL, despite the fact that price has touch the line and has been rejected to the upside doesn't make me to open a buy position instantly. We must look for a confirmation with the TL.

I said it's highly subjective, not that it doesn't work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2023
OfficialP:

sorry for your loss. hope u are back from the village grin

The day before my lost, I carried one runs girl, I just reason the badluck came from her, I almost gave up on trading ngl. But i have already made up my mind, this game, Iā€™m not going to give up again. All thanks to GBPJPY and GBPCHF

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.