Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,549 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (487156 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
pipfisher:
They say there is no holy grail in Forex... I am on quest to discover one. It must be hidden somewhere on the charts.

Can there be holy grail when you are just one trader with your own bias out of other millions of traders with their own different biases. Adding algos to the mix makes it crazier .

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tradinggiant:
Good luck.
And don't forget to close the gate while coming back
grin grin grin. Who told you I plan to come back? When I get there I will park

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
OfficialP:

Can there be holy grail when you are just one trader with your own bias out of other millions of traders with their own different biases. Not to talk of algos.

Don't you feel among all those bias there is an untouched or unknown bias?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
meshpips:
CADCHF

Sell at current price 0.6894

Stop loss 30 pips

TP open

Set TP to 0.6842
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
My holy grail is the stoploss while risk managementis letting the winners run
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HERFXHUB(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peterfx01:

Just expect volatility at 3 o'clock

Hi , please which broker is best for trading the news that executes buy and sell stops.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
My holy grail is the stoploss while risk managementis letting the winners run

Stop loss is not holy grail. 10 straight stop loss is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
pipfisher:

Stop loss is not holy grail. 10 straight stop loss is possible.

My strategy cannot take 10 loss. Na only if I over trade or impulse trading that's when sad incidents happen. Its history tho, thank God for patience.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

My strategy cannot take 10 loss. Na only if I over trade or impulse trading that's when sad incidents happen. Its history tho, thank God for patience.

Exactly, your strategy is the holy grail not the stop loss. A strategy that is bad will definitely wipe out an account over time no matter how low your risk is.

The holy grail for me is any strategy that will always close every week in profit no matter the news and market conditions.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
HERFXHUB:

Hi , please which broker is best for trading the news that executes buy and sell stops.

I think infininox but heard their spreads are more compared to other brokers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ThatNiccur: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
ThatNiccur:

Sell is still valid, entered real quick to lock in some profit. Take a sell and set TP at previous support candle, although it might be a little late now, as I entered at the close of the previous candle. You might also want to wait it out, to see price break out of the last support level, if it does, you can go short. I'm using the 1hr TF.

TP hit

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LucartFx: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good evening great traders in the house.
Please can anybody help me with any good e-book on forex trading?
Please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
On the uj trade there was no volatility today so exit trade with little profits

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elmajeed3597(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
keep it grinding
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
LucartFx:
Please.

Go to this site:https://www.pdfdrive.com
You can download thousands of books on forex trading there but I will advise you to stick with books written by real traders not writers.
Examples: Any book by Alexander Elder,Martin pring,Larry willams,Victor Niederofer,Edward thorp,Al Brooks,the book of the turtles,the list goes on.
Then on risk management:Ed sekyota writings on risk;https://www.seykota.com/tribe/risk
Then a book that has nothing to do with trading but discipline: The scores takes care of itself, Talent code(book),writings on an 18century Armed-Robber "Herman lahm" his attention to details is second to non (google).

Atleast good books written by traders can garranty you solid foundation on trading.
But it's not a garranty to success in trading.
It is far better if you can find a profitable and verifiable mentor and be an apprentice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
LucartFx:
Please.
Search for it as a pdf

MARKET STRUCTURE AND POWERFUL SETUPS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Geovanni412:
Chief, below is a chart of eurusd from August 2021- September 2021. In the box areas, you can see harami/consolidation period. It is the breakout from this box zones that gave the big move which all traders dey find. Observe the 1 month period and count how many times a trend bar was followed by another( about 3 times). Most times , a trend bar will be followed by pinbars and a frustrating period of consolidation for trend followers.

Superb!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Oil prices still traded in the trading range below middle band line.
There are rumors the Fed maybe hikes interest rates to response inflation data on the upcoming release date.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 1:55am On Jan 11, 2023
LucartFx:
Please.

Any book you need on fx is on libgen. If you need full courses, go to pimpmymoney.net.
Books will only guide you, the market is the ultimate teacher.
You can read 15 books and learn only one thing from each book. The sum total of all the little things plus market showing you shege is what will give you your strategy.
That said, these are some resources I found interesting:
1. Phil Gangluff, smart money tactics
2. R.Rana, three lines: forecasting forex price action
3. Mark Douglas, trading in the zone
4. Search for range trend, spike and channel trend - (focus on market structure and trends, I posted sth related to that earlier on this thread, you can start from there.) Try and understand the idea practically instead of theoretically.
5. The Power of the subconscious mind by James Murphy : It is a book on the right attitude towards life. If you read nothing else, read it and trading in the zone. The knowledge from this book will transform your life positively.
6. The movie, Fight club: Every guy needs to watch this movie at least once- it will transform the way you think.
7.Learn about ATR (Average True Range) indicator. Start building your strategy from 4HR chart. Tip: The market normally comes back to retest the 1ATR zone after a breakout bar on 4HR at least 70% of time. You can use this to plan potential buying moves even in what appears to be a strong downtrend.
Other than Gangluff's book, all the other books I listed are on libgen. A quick google search for Gangluff's book will show links from which you can download it free.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy new year everyone. Like i said last year when gold confirmed its bottom, my target is 1980 which i expect either this month or next. I chickened out of my trade last year which i know why (but no wahala). My roadmap for gold this year and point 1 is where i would look to enter. I expect point 1 to be a higher low on the weekly. Good luck this year.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2023
LucartFx:
Please.
U never Sabi forex trading u done day put FX for ur name grin.

Na like this u won take start grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2023
pipfisher:
They say there is no holy grail in Forex... I am on quest to discover one. It must be hidden somewhere on the charts.

Bro don't misplace your priority in forex,,
You are in this business to make profit not to look for holy grail...

Anyways quote me when your done in your futile search, I want to check something

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samogo1: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2023
Tradinggiant:

� lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Tradinggiant:

grin comrade stop that ...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2023
@samfelly

Can you please help us to disqualify those that have been hit by DD in the competition. So we can see those still in.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2023
SELL GBPJPY @ 160.90

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Where will GU go? Symmetric triangle

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Sorted out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
karkinase:

Don't care where, the only thing I'm interested in is the breakout because it will be impulsive
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
karkinase:

You're really very flexible, lovely

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
OfficialP:
There's possibility GU dropping to 2100 before rallying

2100 still POI for a rally
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
pipfisher:
Patience, low risk and Consistency are the three holy grail I know of.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (1043)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.