Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (478334 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 5:29am On Apr 25, 2023
UJ Nicely picked my buy limit order overnight at my exact entry point, Let me run boss meshpips SL sharp sharp b4 he wake up grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Ralpholu:
Please kindly advice me on a broker I can invest with apart from FXTM.

I need a perfect broker but someone mention Hotforex.

Thank you for your response.

Click the link in my signature to sign up with one of the finest in the industry.

I particularly love them because of the "instant deposit"

No more do I have to fill a deposit notification form before my deposit reflects.

They also have an amazing array of synthetic products which trade 24/7 round the clock.

Never again will you have an excuse for not being able to make money from the markets.

Join us today!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 5:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Usd is weak but I'm still making profit buying it and selling against it. You can join the NzdUsd, it hasn't done too much cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Gold Alert

Buystop @ 1995

Stoploss 1985

Target 2045
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2023
raphemmanuel:
The kind assurance and confidence you have on your analysis that makes you to hold a position with that kind lot size for 9 days. I doff cap for you oh.
Are you trading with a prop firm account.
Ya bro, if u dey use to that kind figure it can never be an issue, just be adjusting your SL to avoid daily drawdown.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Buystop @ 1995

Stoploss 1985

Target 2045

I feel its coming down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2023
wink
karkinase:

baba stop speaking in parables na...drop link for boys make us feast .. cool
big man, wish I fit explain it better, if u see the kind price discrepancies and mismatch wey dey happened for crypto market on daily, especially "Top gainers market" u no go look FX again. If you can't code Aglo, use simple math calculation like , getting your cross exchange rate and compare it to implied exchange and calculate your profit percentage, this kind of opportunities don't last more than 3mins, so you need a script that will be scanning market on regular,make sure u include trading fees on your calculations.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Omor I have seen how persistent n dogged some of us are. I have not been contributing to thread for some reasons, been writing my thesis, thank God man is done!

Have not been actively trading forex recently forex cuz I have seen that crypto is gold mine, don't be limited by one market,be spontaneous.

If you really know how to write code (python/JavaScript), dive into crypto and clear the money on the table. Crypto has lots of opportunities for everyone, I think that I have found were I belong.

My staying in Durban has taught me alot.

Just Learn how to calculate triangular arbitrage using Bellman-Ford Algo, you can use python ( necessary library, ccxt, pip,numpx ,pythy-binance) try to get a static IP address, SA here and 9ja get dynamic IP addresses.
Create you API on your exchange, preferably Binance cus of volume, liquidity n security.

Simulate your code with any backtesting software, you can't still do it with python anyways.

Crazy thing is that u won't even be spending more than 5mins trading, but I bet you u will be raking madly, enuf talk jare!

Decided to close these positions today, I held for 9 days.

Bros, may God bless you!

E don tey wey I know say that big snake (python) and money na 5 and 6.

Shebi na that big snake swallow money for one government parastatal that time?

God bless you for giving us such useful info.

Na only big snakes me go dey look for these days.

Wisdom will not kee me!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Galleryeasy:
wink big man, wish I fit explain it better, if u see the kind price discrepancies and mismatch wey dey happened for crypto market on daily, especially "Top gainers market" u no go look FX again. If you can't code Aglo, use simple math calculation like , getting your cross exchange rate and compare it to implied exchange and calculate your profit percentage, this kind of opportunities don't last more than 3mins, so you need a script that will be scanning market on regular,make sure u include trading fees on your calculations.
wow, i dey follow some crypto threads thou on twitter and some gains ehn forex dey learn. i will research on this stuff more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Gold update. spotted an equal highs on the 1h timeframe which has been mitigated and price showed a bearish reaction from there. im bearish to 1955

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2023
karkinase:
Gold update. spotted an equal highs on the 1h timeframe which has been mitigated and price showed a bearish reaction from there. im bearish to 1955

I see a "kink" around that 1990 level.

Buyers might step in from there or slightly lower.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 7:53am On Apr 25, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

I feel its coming down

Separate feeling from trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Donsheddy:

Stop loss hit ..
I joined the bulls now...

Second trade call

Second trade for yesterday was closed with 50 pips profit....

Day 2.. trade 3 what we are looking at....

Sold gbpusd at this price 1.24784
Placed stops at 1.25010
And my takeout at 1.23830

Risk to reward is 1 to 4

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2023
USDJPY

Sell trades thrown in circa 134.31

I expect bears for the remaining part of today and quite probably the most part of this week.

Enjoy your day my people!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2023
dmahn:
Usd is weak but I'm still making profit buying it and selling against it. You can join the NzdUsd, it hasn't done too much cool

If you joined the NzdUsd call Temporary TP now and set another sell limit at your entry..

Just added another buy on UJ grin

The confidence here isn't winning, it's knowing that even if I loose the trade I won't be in any terrible mood as its just a very low risk high reward cool.... UJ to 135? grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

I feel its coming down

Down she comes. Gold is bae

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Separate feeling from trading.

Take that advice then share your chats with positions. Even if you demo trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2023
AUD pairs and Eru_Usd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2023
dmahn:

If you joined the NzdUsd call Temporary TP now and set another sell limit at your entry..

The confidence here isn't winning, it's knowing that even if I loose the trade I won't be in any terrible mood as its just a very low risk high reward cool.... UJ to 135? grin
Didn't you say you wanted to be holding trades for long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Didn't you say you wanted to be holding trades for long.

When I talk am cheif... Well I take profit at any strong resistant or support that might push price back to my entry. The only time I let trade run is when there is no significant resistant or support that might hinder my target. Todays market dey very tricky, news is coming by 3pm and I'm seeing both buy signal and sell signals on most of the pair I'm trading... Its 50/50

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2023
dmahn:

The confidence here isn't winning, it's knowing that even if I loose the trade I won't be in any terrible mood as[b] its just a very low risk high reward cool.... UJ to 135?[/b] grin

Bro, look at the candle for last week which closed as a gravestone doji. The upper wick is indicative of selling pressure.
Interesting to note is that the particular week was preceeded by a "full bodied" bullish candle. One would have expected a rather strong bullish continuation but sellers said "no"

Now go to the daily time frame, you will notice that price has formed a degree two swing high. Any retracement into that 2-day bearish segment gives you an opportunity to take a one touch entry (OTE) to the sell side.

A close below 133.99 for today will seal the deal for bears. If this happens, get ready to party non-stop with bears for the next few days.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Grammar can sweet for traders mouth sha.

grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
If you are buying EURUSD intraday, you may be trying to catch a falling knife.

Currently, I am in the dips till 1.09138, entered at 1.10522, 1.10359, 1.10241. SL is at 1.10590.
1.1022 is another level for re-entry.

...may the blue pips continually be with us. 🥂

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Donsheddy:

Placed stops at 1.25010

Risk to reward is 1 to 4

47 pips done ...

RR 1:2 done....

Moved stoploss to Entry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
dmahn:

Is it demo or real account? Cos am not too sure you will have such confidence on real account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
bignero:
Guys please what do you think about consumate traders....

I no like the customer support complaints i was seeing on Twitter.. But then it could just be a normal issue with a new firm.

To purchase or not to
shey u no see myfundedfx Ni?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
charly20:

grin cheesy grin

You know say me na just numbers I dey write but just for entertainment purpose, incase I appear for CNBC or CNN I go blow grammar for two reasons:

(1) Make the session for dey enthralling and entertaining

and

(2) I should leave the interviewer and audience without doubt say I bam!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Danator(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
charly20:

grin cheesy grin
I saw what you did there! cheesy
Bullet to foot. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by clems88(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Done for today except baba God decide to fill my open order .
Closed @ 1993.61 cool
Profit secured cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Danator:

I saw what you did there! cheesy
Bullet to foot. grin

I am very petty grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Donsheddy:

Placed stops at 1.25010

Risk to reward is 1 to 4

Trade closed manually with 71 pips profit.

Risk to Reward was 1 to 3
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
meshpips:

Bro, look at the candle for last week which closed as a gravestone doji. The upper wick is indicative of selling pressure.
Interesting to note is that the particular week was preceeded by a "full bodied" bullish candle. One would have expected a rather strong bullish continuation but sellers said "no"

Now go to the daily time frame, you will notice that price has formed a degree two swing high. Any retracement into that 2-day bearish segment gives you an opportunity to take a one touch entry (OTE) to the sell side.

A close below 133.99 for today will seal the deal for bears. If this happens, get ready to party non-stop with bears for the next few days.

All the best!

Thanks cheif. It's just my discipline, I don't take trades that will put me in a bad risk so I don't stop mysef out until stop loss does. The second buy limit just got triggered and it has catered for the little loss cool. My stoploss still not triggered yet grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.