Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460972 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
DonEleord:

Hello forex traders and intending forex traders!👋
I have a good news for you all. There's a course that can teach you to learn Forex so well and play the game well too. This course have taught many people to become strong in Forex trade and they are all Making money massively 🥵🥵
DM me on Whatsapp @08104421865 to get this course. You have no reason to be frustrated as a forex trader🤗

Funny man.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
meshpips:

Use FTMO swing account

Ftmo is just for 14days
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Harryfrosh:
I think consummate trader support swing trade, according to their rules written on the website but I don't have account with them to tell you maybe it's real or not

Consummate trader not good for swing trading. They don't allow holding trades over the weekend. All opened trades must be closed by Friday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Adeleke2023:
Thanks for your response concerning the prop firm... I'm just looking for the one that is more suitable for swing trading... I'm more of Player than Scalping... And most of dis prop firm don't allow traders to hold trade for two days... And their customer care won't respond in time...

I think based on what I have I read about some of them, myfundedfx us better for swing trading.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Everyone can make a winning trade.

How not to give your gains back, that's another story...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Harryfrosh: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
peteregwu:

Consummate trader not good for swing trading. They don't allow holding trades over the weekend. All opened trades must be closed by Friday.
Oh alright... And thanks for the clarification... But honestly tho... I don't know why most prop firm don't allow swing traders... That's why I run my own account... I also don't get used to Scalping... As long as you project a trade to run for long days or weeks... It enter your point of interest and you enter... After running to your direction for some hours or days... You shift your stop loss and you let it run to the next turning point or liquidity... And that's it... But telling me I must close my trade in a day or before weekend is what I don't like...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FxExpo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
realone12:
but bank statement doesn't really have address written on it now abi eye dey pain me.

as I collect my bank statement from bank I no see anything like my address on it. so how will I now use it to verify my proof of residence
Maybe thing has changed but the last I collected from first bank even access Bank has my address on it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FxExpo(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Just dat the Bank statement i generated from the bank app didn't have an address
The app generated statement won't has but the one you collect from your bank office use to has I don't know about now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
Harryfrosh:
Oh alright... And thanks for the clarification... But honestly tho... I don't know why most prop firm don't allow swing traders... That's why I run my own account... I also don't get used to Scalping... As long as you project a trade to run for long days or weeks... It enter your point of interest and you enter... After running to your direction for some hours or days... You shift your stop loss and you let it run to the next turning point or liquidity... And that's it... But telling me I must close my trade in a day or before weekend is what I don't like...

The ground is fair enough for everyone, the problem here is risk management, FTMO has swing account with leverage less than 35 if I'm correct. MFF and TFT allow you to keep your open positions through out the weekend.

I have 100k account I called swing account with MFF, I risk about 0.6% on the account, which can accommodate daily DD. I started trading the account Feb this year , taking at most 3-5 positions per month, currently the account is on 126k, not planning of withdrawing anytime soon till 3rd quarter of the year. You see , all you just need is adjustments.

Other accounts pay the bills .

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Donsheddy:
Not a profitable week in my office.......

6 trades this week.

Day 1 - two trades. 23pips loss and 45 pips profit

Day 2 - 1 trade 75 pips profit

Day 3 - 1 trade 23 pips loss

Day 4 - 1 trade 23 pips loss

Day 5- 1 trade 23 pips loss

Total profits 75 +45 = 120pips

Total loss 23+23+23+23 = 92 pips

Closing profit = 120 pips - 92pips = 28 pips...

Risking 0.35% per trade with 0.15 lots...

Profit for the week 0.42%

I wish I can be structured like this, see journal. If you continue like this with prop firms you are going to break the 🏦
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Harryfrosh: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Galleryeasy:

The ground is fair enough for everyone, the problem here is risk management, FTMO has swing account with leverage less than 35 if I'm correct. MFF and TFT allow you to keep your open positions through out the weekend.

I have 100k account I called swing account with MFF, I risk about 0.6% on the account, which can accommodate daily DD. I started trading the account Feb this year , taking at most 3-5 positions per month, currently the account is on 126k, not planning of withdrawing anytime soon till 3rd quarter of the year. You see , all you just need is adjustments.

yeah you're absolutely right tho... I'll consider dis FTMO soon because of dis swing stuff
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Just dat the Bank statement i generated from the bank app didn't have an address

Which bank...?
My banks statement i get from the apps has an address and stamp....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Galleryeasy:

I wish I can be structured like this, see journal. If you continue like this with prop firms you are going to break the 🏦

Na the goal be that boss ....
To scale this prop firm hurdle

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Will be looking for Gold short from 2000 .20. level to 1871.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 2:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Donsheddy:

Which bank...?
My banks statement i get from the apps has an address and stamp....
If you use GTB, generate the statement and choose for it to be saved as PDF (stamped and signed). This type of statement always show your address.

Or simply walk into your bank and tell 'em to generate a one month statement for you. They will charge less than 1,000 naira, print out your statement using the letter headed paper of the bank and have each page stamped.

Other methods of verifying address do not quite cut it because utility bills in Naija usually come in the name of the landlord/landlady.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dauntless15(m): 4:01am On Apr 30, 2023
I'm looking to learn trading but they're so many traders on YouTube I don't know who to watch, and what app do you recommend I start with.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:35am On Apr 30, 2023
dauntless15:
I'm looking to learn trading but they're so many traders on YouTube I don't know who to watch, and what app do you recommend I start with.
Watch all of them then begin to thin down the list according to your preference.
Try not to allow anyone put you into a mould.
There is something to learn from every trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2023
Donsheddy:
Not a profitable week in my office.......

6 trades this week.

Day 1 - two trades. 23pips loss and 45 pips profit

Day 2 - 1 trade 75 pips profit

Day 3 - 1 trade 23 pips loss

Day 4 - 1 trade 23 pips loss

Day 5- 1 trade 23 pips loss

Total profits 75 +45 = 120pips

Total loss 23+23+23+23 = 92 pips

Closing profit = 120 pips - 92pips = 28 pips...

Risking 0.35% per trade with 0.15 lots...

Profit for the week 0.42%

You dey try.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2023
SWIFT 100 (SYNTHETICS)

Buy set up

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Goodoption:
Will be looking for Gold short from 2000 .20. level to 1871.00

300 pips naso e easy sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2023
Galleryeasy:

this is nice o but no be serious risk?

these people fit pack up anytime o remember no regulation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Donsheddy:

Na the goal be that boss ....
To scale this prop firm hurdle

This hurdle must be crossed o. 80% of 100Usd is small compared to 10% of 5kusd with actual costs of 50usd if you know how to trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2023
meshpips:
SWIFT 100 (SYNTHETICS)

Buy set up

Guy confirm consummate withdrawal for us abeg.
So we can migrate and stop giving whites our naira
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Guy confirm consummate withdrawal for us abeg.
So we can migrate and stop giving whites our naira

Most firms will pay IF you make the money.
The only broker that was notorious for not paying client was IRONFX (interestingly they used to run ads on CNN).
ConsummateTraders is paying. Just follow their Twitter handle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DonEleord: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2023
charly20:

Funny man.

What do you mean sir🤔

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2023
DonEleord:

What do you mean sir🤔

Wetin e mean as how,are u not funny indeed ?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2023
meshpips:

Most firms will pay IF you make the money.

True
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2023
DonEleord:

What do you mean sir🤔
It's simple, if you want to sell or advertise anything make sure you come with a verifiable trading history. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2023
meshpips:
SWIFT 100 (SYNTHETICS)

Buy set up
I’m beginning to get familiar with this market, if you understand market structure, synthetic will be playing ground.

It doesn’t hunt daily liquidity like currency does, but from experience don’t play with weekly liquidity. Never dare.

Hence swing ground
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

300 pips naso e easy sha

Yea looking at daily TF, there’s gap imbalance around that zone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2023
meshpips:
SWIFT 100 (SYNTHETICS)

Buy set up

Dude I dey fear synthetic boys on weekends like this grin grin
Dem dey make money wey dem go flex on Sunday in Saturday night

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.