Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (471492 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

UJ will surely break 13817! The point is the high of wave 4 on 4 hours chart.

I like the confidence.

Many times a previous swing high is exceeded only because stop losses need to be triggered via liquidity grabbing.

You need to have a way of confirming whether or not it is a TRUE high/low.

This is where DIVERGENCE comes in handy.

So even though we see a HIGHER HIGH, it could actually be a shift in market structure (SMS) when confirmed using an oscillator or any other tool of choice.

My VAP reading shows me everything I have tried explaining above.

That's why many times, you can see me buying the lowest price of the period or selling at the highest price of the period.

Again I say, the price vs time chart is very limited in the information it gives you.

Price is nothing without VOLUME!!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:03am On May 02, 2023
If you keep doing thesame thing you'll keep getting thesame result, the question is, do you like the result your getting.

I'm saying this because some traders built up bad habit when they first started trading, because of this, it won't matter if they trade for 10 years, they'll never be profitable.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:11am On May 02, 2023
Donsheddy:
Im with gbpusd bulls today
I went in at 1.24990
My stop 1.24760
And takes 1.25850

Rrrr 1:3.6

Stop loss hit...
Second trade for the day...

Sold gu

Rrrr 1:2

For recovery

Tp 1.24240
S. L 1.25025

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:11am On May 02, 2023
Wow! Lucky me, so fast.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2023
GOld Buys

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 9:39am On May 02, 2023
Prop trading puts one under the mercy of the provider...just going thru their T&Cs now, menh I m feeling discouraged alrdy...fees non-refundable?..."do this and don't do that!" is just too mentally exhausting...one more tin, how good is HFmarket, I'm thinking of using them to trade a personal acct.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2023
RKTexpert:
Prop trading puts one under the mercy of the provider...just going thru their T&Cs now, menh I m feeling discouraged alrdy...fees non-refundable?..."do this and don't do that!" is just too mentally exhausting...one more tin, how good is HFmarket, I'm thinking of using them to trade a personal acct.
prop trading is still the best ... unless u have a personal capital of minimum $1000 you can risk in trading and a lot of experience.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 10:17am On May 02, 2023
Donsheddy:

Stop loss hit...
Second trade for the day...

Sold gu

Rrrr 1:2

For recovery

Tp 1.24240
S. L 1.25025

Don't chase
Let it come

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2023
RKTexpert:

grin Nothing good comes easy boss. Go for the ones that ll refund your fee, follow their rules.. Those rules are there to help traders and deal with gamblers. Go for it.. Its worth it.... HFM is highly reputable. cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Wow! Lucky me, so fast.

No be luck boss. You've once paid the price for it grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 10:22am On May 02, 2023
karkinase:
GOld Buys

Scalp Gold and be at peace. Don't swing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:28am On May 02, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Don't chase
Let it come

Was expecting this boss...
Im not chasing its all part of the trading plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:08am On May 02, 2023
We thank God for yesterday, we thank God for today.

We thank God for the dead, we thank God for the living.

We thank God for the fuulish (unfortunate) ones, we also thank God for the wise ones.

We thank God for the stingy ones, and as well thanking Him for the generous ones. (overlook dis one grin. Na joke)

In short, we thank God for everything; be it good or bad.

Una good money o. In two weeks time, we'll be having a contest. I don't know if the sponsor have any sets of rules in mind, but in the absence of any from him, I want everyone to pour in their suggestions - I'll hate to monopolized it with own rules, alone, just because I am handed the reins.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Scalp Gold and be at peace. Don't swing
I’m just following the patterns it present

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2023
samfelly:

We thank God for the fuulish (unfortunate) ones, we also thank God for the wise ones.

We thank God for the stingy ones, and as well thanking Him for the generous ones. (overlook dis one grin. Na joke)

Una good money o. In two weeks time, we'll be having a contest. I don't know if the sponsor have any sets of rules in mind, but in the absence of any from him, I want everyone to pour in their suggestions - I'll hate to monopolized it with own rules, alone, just because I am handed the reins.

Nice one boss. I'm sure contest like this might have happened on this thread before. Although I've never experienced one before, so the rule that worked then might still be valid.

My suggestion is to use the rules that guides the Prop firm account( Mff) that each winner will be getting. We may now add exceptions to make it more linient.

Its just a suggestion. Pls no one should drag me.. HumbleTrader mind your business Abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 12:01pm On May 02, 2023
EURUSD {H4}
BUY LIMIT
En: 1.0948
SL: 1.0931
Tp: 1.1021

...may the blue pips continually be with us. 🥂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:10pm On May 02, 2023
🙄
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:20pm On May 02, 2023
I entered the trade after receiving a go ahead from the 4 hours time frame, but then exited after noticing the daily and weekly timeframe against it.

Usd_Cad

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2023
samfelly:

First off what trial amount do you intend to use..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Animashaun2(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2023
dmahn:
Nice one boss. I'm sure contest like this might have happened on this thread before. Although I've never experienced one before, so the rule that worked then might still be valid.

My suggestion is to use the rules that guides the Prop firm account( Mff) that each winner will be getting. We may now add exceptions to make it more linient.

Its just a suggestion. Pls no one should drag me.. HumbleTrader mind your business Abeg grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the fear of Danieel Reggha, sorry, HumbleTrader is now the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Animashaun2(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2023
samfelly:

karkinase:
First off what trial amount do you intend to use..

My suggestions: 10k ftmo free trial account. 0.1 lots size maximum entry. 2 opened positions at any given time.

HumbleTrader, what do you think? cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2023
Animashaun2:

My suggestions: 10k ftmo free trial account. 0.1 lots size maximum entry. 2 opened positions at any given time.

Remember there is a $50000 evaluation prize , using 10K free trial seems too low

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 1:23pm On May 02, 2023
karkinase:

I’m just following the patterns it present

Good trade cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 1:27pm On May 02, 2023
karkinase:

Remember there is a $50000 evaluation prize , using 10K free trial seems too low

Whatever trail account they choose to use should work...

And the rules he suggested is great...
That way we curtail over trading and high flying...
Only the best will survive....

0.1 per position max two positions....
Max D. D of 3% and overall d. D of 10%

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by WAVESANDGOLD: 1:47pm On May 02, 2023
samfelly:

I would suggest we open ftmo 10K, then follow ftmo rules

No restriction on maximum lot size

just like the last contest sponsored by animashaun

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2023
Donsheddy:

Whatever trail account they choose to use should work...

And the rules he suggested is great...
That way we curtail over trading and high flying...
Only the best will survive....

0.1 per position max two positions....
Max D. D of 3% and overall d. D of 10%
See it’s not favorable.. some pairs move faster than others.. 0.1 per position for two positions max doesn’t cut it . Or better still use that infofirst strategy of 5 positions max of 0.1 each. Daily and Overall drawdown 5 &10 respectively.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 2:20pm On May 02, 2023
karkinase:

See it’s not favorable.. some pairs move faster than others.. 0.1 per position for two positions max doesn’t cut it . Or better still use that infofirst strategy of 5 positions max of 0.1 each. Daily and Overall drawdown 5 &10 respectively.

Its still same thing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 2:26pm On May 02, 2023
karkinase:

Supported!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 2:39pm On May 02, 2023
I think ftmo rules will be best. Let's use ftmo free trial.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 2:46pm On May 02, 2023
Animashaun2:

A good way to eliminate those depending on luck. angry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2023
Nice 1:4 done

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ahuitzotl: 3:20pm On May 02, 2023
UJ!...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.